Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

d4Gr4hb.jpeg

Had a 6-7 meters tall statue of the RX-78 standing right in the middle of it.

Nice.😄

Speaking of Gundam...

Spoiler

…UC XXX. It has been YY years since Neo Zeon rendered the Earth uninhabitable, an event which became known as “the Severing”. In the decades that followed, Supreme Commander Char Aznable guided humanity with a firm, capable hand into a spacebound future. Upon his death in old age, the man who had shaped humanity’s fate like no other, was bestowed with the epithet “the Great Comet”.

…UC ZZZ. In this year, under a bold policy of “never looking back”, Neo Zeon relocated itself to the Asteroid Belt. In that time that had passed since the Severing, humanity had reached the ends of the Solar System, establishing colonies as far as Neptune and the beginnings of the Kuiper Belt. Seeking to better mine its resources, the colonization of the surface of Mars had also gotten underway.

…UC AAA. For the first time in history, interplanetary war has broken out. Following the relocation of Neo Zeon and its tightly-bound colonies, a number of new states had emerged over the Earth Sphere. Disunited at first, these colonies, naming themselves after the Earth Sphere countries of old, have become known as Neo Earth. Thanks to the groundbreaking research of Professor Kasshu, the possibility of restoring the Earth to its condition from before the Severing became very real. It was then that Neo Earth, in defiance of Neo Zeon’s narrative imposed on humanity for generations, officially declared the Severing not to have been act of freedom from the Earth’s gravity well, but a great tragedy that ruined the mother planet. Unwilling to accept such open defiance of its hegemony in the Solar System, Neo Zeon began preparations to invade Neo Earth.

Just a nonsensical don't-think-about-it scribble that manifested in my head (you could totally write something better than I).😆 Blame Terra Nil, restoring the Earth without leaving behind a single trace of humanity made me imagine Master Asia would 10/10 love this game.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

In Versailles right now.

@Interdimensional Observer apologies, the palace was completely sold out. But not the gardens, which is where I'm at.

That's fine.😀 More of a bummer to me that you couldn't see inside, I can always find pics on online.😉

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nice.😄

Speaking of Gundam...

Reveal hidden contents

…UC XXX. It has been YY years since Neo Zeon rendered the Earth uninhabitable, an event which became known as “the Severing”. In the decades that followed, Supreme Commander Char Aznable guided humanity with a firm, capable hand into a spacebound future. Upon his death in old age, the man who had shaped humanity’s fate like no other, was bestowed with the epithet “the Great Comet”.

…UC ZZZ. In this year, under a bold policy of “never looking back”, Neo Zeon relocated itself to the Asteroid Belt. In that time that had passed since the Severing, humanity had reached the ends of the Solar System, establishing colonies as far as Neptune and the beginnings of the Kuiper Belt. Seeking to better mine its resources, the colonization of the surface of Mars had also gotten underway.

…UC AAA. For the first time in history, interplanetary war has broken out. Following the relocation of Neo Zeon and its tightly-bound colonies, a number of new states had emerged over the Earth Sphere. Disunited at first, these colonies, naming themselves after the Earth Sphere countries of old, have become known as Neo Earth. Thanks to the groundbreaking research of Professor Kasshu, the possibility of restoring the Earth to its condition from before the Severing became very real. It was then that Neo Earth, in defiance of Neo Zeon’s narrative imposed on humanity for generations, officially declared the Severing not to have been act of freedom from the Earth’s gravity well, but a great tragedy that ruined the mother planet. Unwilling to accept such open defiance of its hegemony in the Solar System, Neo Zeon began preparations to invade Neo Earth.

Just a nonsensical don't-think-about-it scribble that manifested in my head (you could totally write something better than I).😆 Blame Terra Nil, restoring the Earth without leaving behind a single trace of humanity made me imagine Master Asia would 10/10 love this game.

Oh, that's an interesting way to bridge the two series, heh.

On that subject, it brings to attention how, whenever SRW has G Gundam show up, it tends to gloss over the fact that Gundams have been a thing for over fifty years by the time the story of G Gundam begins. Since it's centered on the 13th Gundam Fight, which takes place every four years. In UC Gundam alone, Mobile Suits were still a new thing by the time the OYW begins (the Zaku I, the very first MS, was built in 0074, and the OYW takes place in 0079), let alone Gundams. Amuro's claim of fame as the first Gundam pilot would get marred if there had been decades of people using the crazier Mobile Fighter Gundam models, as it is. Although, SRW BX did dabbled in this, since it included Gundam AGE's third generation, so they have it contested over who between Amuro Ray and Flit Asuno have the claim of being the first Gundam pilot. Or more well known, at least.

As a result, it's no wonder that SRW tend to often omit the tournament as a whole, or it gets relegated to a minor thing (can't be used to decide who leads the government if you have a government structure from a different series to use instead, and if you're not using it for that, then it loses its main point of existing in the G Gundam storyline), and just focus on the Devil Gundam plotline. That also lets them not bring up the "Gundams for decades" potential plot hole as well. Well, that'd be my guess.

Still, the tournament has been brought up regardless, even despite the above problems. More recently, SRW T does bring into attention Domon being the winner of the 13th Gundam Fight (G Gundam being post-script). Yet, T also has UC Gundam, where it's still going through the Gundam ZZ storyline, with the OYW happening barely ten years prior (a close match for once, since Gundam ZZ begins in 0088 but goes long enough to reach 0089). I don't think the game brings it into attention (beyond Library entries, which strictly speaking stick to only talking of the original sources, but certainly not in-game), so I guess it was going for an "out of sight, out of mind" approach as it is.

And speaking of stuff SRW puts in or not...

SRW UX is the only game where Heroman appears in. And for all the things it adapts in, there's one thing it didn't.

r/Marvel - Stan Lee cameo in "Heroman" the anime he created.

The Stan Lee cameo! 0/10 would not play.