Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw you accidently make ''Lose a unit'' as a victory condition xD

Shadow Dragon moment.

Speaking of victory conditions, i think "take out x number of y units" seems like it'd be interesting. Like say for example, you had to take out 10 armor knights to clear a map. On paper, conditions like this might be interesting.

And created my first map

Lp2yKMB.png

It's easy, unbalanced and cringy af, but it was just suppossed to be a tutorial for me on how to do stuff. Especially Events confused the hella outta me, but i was able to figure them out eventually.

I can share if you want, but no promises on quality xD

Edited by Shrimperor

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Especially Events confused the hella outta me, but i was able to figure them out eventually.

Yes, please! I haven't much of a clue of how that kinda stuff works.

For my first map, I'm doing a fairly generic Bandit defense Map.

...Only, after an event midway through the chapter, the Bandits are Green units who are on your side!

I'll patiently wait for someone to make Pirate Emblem. I don't just mean "haha boat maps" i mean an actual pirate themed Fire Emblem(-ish) game.

Actually, i do hope the next new FE is basically Pirate Emblem. 

Edited by Armagon

Shrimpy's learning Map 

If anyone is interested XD

It was just me messing around, so don't expect much

Note: Do check Skills and weapons. There are some really nasty surprises there, even if most units have the same weapon.

Anyway, i will crash into bed now, and any bit of feedback will be welcome! Even if that map goes against alot of stuff of what i believe map design should be like (Too small, for one) xD

Edited by Shrimperor

39 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

It's not as hard as it seems.

Yep! Like I said, forgot canto exists xD

Such sad days before Tellius huh...

Anyway I’ve attempted chapter 9 so many times it’s just kinda boring. I told myself I would finish it this sessions and it feels like it’s been six hours.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Speaking of victory conditions, i think "take out x number of y units" seems like it'd be interesting. Like say for example, you had to take out 10 armor knights to clear a map. On paper, conditions like this might be interesting.

Reminds me of this AW map:

To summarize it, nine Battleships out of ammo sit waiting for repairs, destroy them all before maintenance is finished.

Thinking of alternative objectives from AW, there was a rarely-used "whoever captures X number of properties first wins". It's not exactly an FE seize, because there are more points to be taken than is necessary to win. Figure out how many captures the enemy is guaranteed, and then figure out which points you must deny them to hit the victory number, and then capture them yourself of course.

Whoops, just accidentally ended Taking Fort Merceus before I could kill Linhardt and Caspar. RIP my Brave axe.

JEEZ, DOES THIS HECKING DEATH KNIGHT EVER DIE?! THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME ALREADY!!

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Anyway, i will crash into bed now, and any bit of feedback will be welcome! Even if that map goes against alot of stuff of what i believe map design should be like (Too small, for one) xD

'Night, dad! Sleep well!

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

Whoops, just accidentally ended Taking Fort Merceus before I could kill Linhardt and Caspar. RIP my Brave axe.

JEEZ, DOES THIS HECKING DEATH KNIGHT EVER DIE?! THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME ALREADY!!

*inset edgelord fire emblem character talk about already being dead and being nothing more than a husk that longs for their blade to see blood*

Alright, played some more CK2 today. It's interesting to see how the world develops. Almost at the halfway point of the 13th century. A little over 200 years of game time left...

A week's been passed and Steam still hasn't contacted me about my mistake with the SRPG studio. I shouldn't have expected anything else tbh. My friend is probably happy about this "surprise". Well, I already spoke to them that they have no use for it. 10 € for the corpse.

Anyways I conside the result of the poll as a yes, although I'd say political posts should be kept in measures. It's not the actual purpose of this thread, but a chat can include everything, so it's good to see that the majority is openminded regarding this topic.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

And created my first map

Lp2yKMB.png

It's easy, unbalanced and cringy af, but it was just suppossed to be a tutorial for me on how to do stuff. Especially Events confused the hella outta me, but i was able to figure them out eventually.

Hey theres nothing wrong with something basic to begin, everyone starts somewhere! And besides, I think it looks fine! Congrats on completeing it!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Shrimpy's learning Map 

If anyone is interested XD

It was just me messing around, so don't expect much

Note: Do check Skills and weapons. There are some really nasty surprises there, even if most units have the same weapon.

Played it. The only nasty surprise was that the boss can one-shot half your units haha.

I will say that i think you went overboard with the long-range on the upper section of the map. That whole section felt like a no man's land. Of course, it wasn't actually difficult by any means since it was just a test map but i personally don't think there should be that many long-range units covering a section.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Reminds me of this AW map:

Oh sweet. Yeah, i was thinking something along the lines like this. Although depending on how it's done, i'd like for the win condition to fight back instead of just sitting there waiting to be destroyed. 

Edited by Armagon

So I’ve just been in a pokemon fever recently. I’ve been playing the games, reading the manga, watching the anime, etc. and it’s been a lot of fun. It’s been way too long since I’ve played a simple game like this. Also Pokémon adventures is like top 10 favorite manga of all time. It’s great

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Shamir's into "Weird Games"?

Where did it say that at? I’ve seen all of her supports and I have trouble remembering any mention of games.

33 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

So I’ve just been in a pokemon fever recently. I’ve been playing the games, reading the manga, watching the anime, etc. and it’s been a lot of fun. It’s been way too long since I’ve played a simple game like this. Also Pokémon adventures is like top 10 favorite manga of all time. It’s great

That’s good. We all just need to indulge ourselves every now and then.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Where did it say that at? I’ve seen all of her supports and I have trouble remembering any mention of games.

One of her lost items. I didn't read the full description, but it said "This probably belongs to someone who likes Weird Games"

Kinky. I sure missed out by not S-supporting her...

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

One of her lost items. I didn't read the full description, but it said "This probably belongs to someone who likes Weird Games"

Kinky. I sure missed out by not S-supporting her...

604744152843812937.png?v=1

I think you're misunderstanding that description.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I think you're misunderstanding that description.

I think "Willfully ignoring" is likely the more correct term for this.