So, What's Been Going On?

Cynthia

Well, the usual.

Sorry for not being on here at all, but the truth of the matter is I quit for some time. I decided to come back though and give this place another chance however.

Before you say anything about it though keep in mind, there is NO one person or one thing that lead me to want to leave this place, it is a NUMBER of things here and outside of here.

I decided to stay only because I feel that everything is worth a second chance. No one really convinced me to be honest, sorry but I'd be lying if I said you did, and I don't like to lie.

Other than all of that I've been enjoying myself. Spending lots of time with my beloved, and working on writing, and other various things.

I'm really excited because I get to see the fabrics the outfit I ordered soon. They expect to have it finished within 5-6 weeks, I actually can't wait to wear it.

I played StarCraft with Wolf. There were also some additions to the rules which you will probably have noticed. SmartRutter sometimes hosts a TeamSpeak server now, but I don't recall having ever seen you on the IRC.

I beat Eternal Darkness 10,000 times in a row while flipping in the air with a giant sword made of plutonium and mercury edges.

Because you are, of course, nothing short of awesome.

I played StarCraft with Wolf. There were also some additions to the rules which you will probably have noticed. SmartRutter sometimes hosts a TeamSpeak server now, but I don't recall having ever seen you on the IRC.

course nobody ever used said server >.>

Well, the usual.

Sorry for not being on here at all, but the truth of the matter is I quit for some time. I decided to come back though and give this place another chance however.

Before you say anything about it though keep in mind, there is NO one person or one thing that lead me to want to leave this place, it is a NUMBER of things here and outside of here.

I decided to stay only because I feel that everything is worth a second chance. No one really convinced me to be honest, sorry but I'd be lying if I said you did, and I don't like to lie.

Other than all of that I've been enjoying myself. Spending lots of time with my beloved, and working on writing, and other various things.

I'm really excited because I get to see the fabrics the outfit I ordered soon. They expect to have it finished within 5-6 weeks, I actually can't wait to wear it.

well I missed you for one :(