I calculated the highest visible stats in Heroes

indigoasis

I wanted to make a topic about this, but didn't think it would be big enough for the Heroes subforum, so I figured here would be a good spot. This was something that I did for fun to see how high certain stats could become. All heroes are 5 stars at Level 40, with 10 merges and max dragonflowers, as well as their respective boon in their highest stat, which is what I'll consider as their "base" stats (so when I mention that a hero as X amount of a stat at base, this is what I mean). 

They also have S-Level summoner support (+5 HP, +2 to all other stats), and are considered bonus units (+10 to HP, +4 to all other stats) with a +5 AR Fortress Advantage (which gives an additional +20 to all stats except HP) when coming up with the highest stats for these characters (so these won't be applied for the base stats). I also paired the heroes up with 5 other allies that offer boosts, and I will list which allies they are when it comes to that (they're all mythic allies since they offer the greatest boosts). Lastly, I used this website to help me with everything: https://fehstuff.com/unit-builder

Anyway, here are my findings:

Highest HP: Arden

• With +HP, Arden can reach 124 HP with HP +5 in both the A slot and S slot, as well as with a refineable inheritable weapon, which also gives +5 HP when refined (so any refine would work), and pairing him up with 5 Bramimonds offers an additional 25 HP. Any mythic would work fine with Arden, but I just went with Bramimond. He has 69 HP at a base.
  • The HP stat cannot receive any buffs, so Arden's highest HP remains at 124.

Highest Attack: Legendary Edelgard

• With +Atk (which is a superboon), L!Edelgard can reach 122 Atk with Aymr (a 16 mt weapon that grants Atk +3, effectively a 19 mt weapon), Life and Death 4 (+7 Atk and Spd, -5 Def and Res), and Attack +3 in the S slot. With 5 Bramimonds as allies, she gains an additional 3 Atk per Bramimond, so that would be +15 Atk. She has 52 Atk at base.
  • With a max pair-up bonus (+4) and a buff (+8 seems to be the max, at least on the website that I used), she can reach 134 Atk, making it the highest stat in the entire game.

Highest Speed: Summer Ingrid

• With +Spd (which is a superboon), Ingrid can reach 112 Spd with the Ninja Yari+ (+4 Spd, -4 Def and Res), Life and Death 4 (+7 Atk and Spd, -5 Def and Res), and Speed +3 in the S slot. Ninja Yari+ offers one more point of Spsdthan her prf weapon, which is why I went with it. With 5 Peonys as allies, she gets +20 Spd (+4 Spd with each Peony). She has 52 Spd at base.
  • With a max pair-up bonus (+4) and a buff (+8), she can reach 124 Spd.

Highest Defense: Brave Edelgard

• With +Def (which is a superboon), B!Edelgard can reach 117 DEF with a refinable weapon with a +Def refine (which would give +4 Def), as well as Fort. Def/Res 3 in the A slot (+6 to Def and Res, and -2 Atk) and Defense +3 in the S slot. With 5 Hels as her allies, that offers +5 Def per "...", so that would be +25 Def. She has 53 Def at base.
  • With a max pair-up bonus (+4) and a buff (+8), she can reach 129 Def.
  • EDIT: Credit to @Jotari for catching my mistake, the Def can go higher by an additional 2 points with Fortress Def 3 in the S Slot (so +5 Def and -3 Atk instead of just +3 Def), so the maximum defense would actually be 131 Def.

Highest Resistance: Rafiel

• With +Res (which is a superboon), Rafiel can reach 114 Res with the Groom's Wing equipped (which grants +3 Res), as well as with Fort. Def/Res 3 (+6 Def and Res, -2 Atk) and Resistance +3 in the S slot. With 5 Sothis' (Sothi?) as his allies, that is +5 Res per Sothis. As a beast unit, his transformed state only affects his Atk, so his Res remains unchanged no matter his form. He has 51 Res at base.
  • With a max pair-up bonus (+4) and a buff (+8), he can reach 126 Res.
  • EDIT: Credit to @Jotari for catching my mistake, the Res can go higher by an additional 2 points with Fortress Res 3 in the S Slot (so +5 Res and -3 Atl instead of just +3 Res), so the maximum resistance would actually be 128 Res.

I hope you guys enjoyed the analysis! If I messed anything up somewhere, please let me know. This list might become outdated at some point in the future with the release of new heroes, but as of November 11th, 2020, these 5 heroes have the highest stats in their respective categories (assuming I did everything right).

I might make a lowest stat topic sometime, that'd be pretty interesting, too.

Edited by indigoasis
Made some optimizations!

2 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Highest Defense: Brave Edelgard

• With +Def (which is a superboon), B!Edelgard can reach 117 DEF with a refinable weapon with a +Def refine (which would give +4 Def), as well as Fort. Def/Res 3 in the A slot (+6 to Def and Res, and -2 Atk) and Defense +3 in the S slot. With 5 Hels as her allies, that offers +5 Def per "...", so that would be +25 Def. She has 53 Def at base.
  • With a max pair-up bonus (+4) and a buff (+8), she can reach 129 Def.

Why not put Fortress Defense on the S slot? (Ditto for Resistance in Rafiel's case)

Edited by Jotari

On 11/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, indigoasis said:

I might make a lowest stat topic sometime, that'd be pretty interesting, too.

As for additional ideas, since you did the highest visible stat comparison, would you also consider doing the highest in combat stat comparison too? I believe Arden should remain the king of HP, but I think a blade mage or DH!Tiki might dethrone FE!Edelgard.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

As for additional ideas, since you did the highest visible stat comparison, would you also consider doing the highest in combat stat comparison too? I believe Arden should remain the king of HP, but I think a blade mage or DH!Tiki might dethrone FE!Edelgard.

That would be a pretty tough task to take on, but I'd be welcome to do it! It might take me a lot longer than the visible stats though, haha

I was also thinking about how damage reductions would be handled, but it's probably best not to consider it at all since math is hard it really only applies when damage is being dealt, and that can be an incredibly wide range. Not only that, but we're talking about the highest in-combat stats for individual units, not how they match up against other units with those stats (they'd probably just tank it anyway). Just thought I'd bring it up since it came to mind.

• 2 weeks later...

With the release of Freyja, the goat now has the highest base speed out of any unit in the entire game, clocking in at 44 speed with neutral assets accompanied by no merges, dragonflowers, or weapons (she would have 47 speed with her weapon equipped), beating Summer Ingrid out by just 2 points. At full merges and dragonflowers, both units have 52 speed.

With max investment using the parameters in the OP, Summer Ingrid is still the fastest unit in the game, beating Freyja out by 6 points. This is because Ingrid has access to a weapon that gives her +4 speed (the Ninja Yari+) instead of +3 (like Ingrid's prf lance and Freyja's prf weapon), as well as higher stat buffs from mythic heroes. Since Freyja is a mythic hero, she does not have access to the stat buffs that other mythic heroes grant. However, she can still receive buffs from legendary heroes. Ingrid is able to get +4 speed from each speed buffing mythic hero, getting an additional 20 speed. Freyja can only get a +3 speed buff from Legendaries, so she only gets +15 speed tops.

In the end, Freyja can reach 106 speed with a similar skill setup as Ingrid (Nightmare Horn gives +3 speed, Life and Death 4 an additional 7 speed, and Speed +3 Seal giving...... y'know), losing out by 6 points. 

I'd hate for Cheaper Than 1 Year of Feh Pass on twitter to find out about this, lol