Conquest Lunatic PME

Codename Shrimp

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Aslong as i have access to the boss or someone who can capture it

so if you want a boss from a paralogue, i need to have that child chosen in the PME, and i need to have Niles since he has access to capture

Hm, now that's a little tricky. I call upon @SoulWeaver for aid in coordinating this.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Hm, now that's a little tricky. I call upon @SoulWeaver for aid in coordinating this.

Too bad, I already started 😛

Niles, will have the exact same bases, and his base class will be ninja. He will promote to mechanist because no one ever uses mechanists. His iron bow would naturally be replaced with an iron shuriken. As far as skills go his level one skill will be draconic hex because shuriken user, level ten unprompted will be lock touch since you want it, strengthtaker level 5, Luna level 10 promoted, and then shurikenfaure level 15 promoted. Good luck once again!

Edit: just read that the child of a paralogue also needs to be picked to get that boss, so I guess more coordination will be needed after all if someone still wants Nichol.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Too bad, I already started 😛

Niles, will have the exact same bases, and his base class will be ninja. He will promote to mechanist because no one ever uses mechanists. His iron bow would naturally be replaced with an iron shuriken. As far as skills go his level one skill will be draconic hex because shuriken user, level ten unprompted will be lock touch since you want it, strengthtaker level 5, Luna level 10 promoted, and then shurikenfaure level 15 promoted. Good luck once again!

Oh, nice. Ninja to Mechanist is a really good idea actually, I was thinking of putting someone in that.

I think we need both bows and shurikens, so Sophie is now an Archer and promotes to Sniper. In addition to her two parental skills, she gets Paragon, Hoshidan Unity, and Quixotic in that order. The proc skill she inherits is up to Shrimp.

Time for me to order like a man, not a millennial.

You can has Midori, as an Outlaw > Adventurer. She'll have her skills like zees:

Move +1, Renewal, Luna in addition to her inheritance.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I think we need both bows and shurikens, so Sophie is now an Archer and promotes to Sniper. In addition to her two parental skills, she gets Paragon, Hoshidan Unity, and Quixotic in that order. The proc skill she inherits is up to Shrimp.

Who is the mother?

2 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Time for me to order like a man, not a millennial.

You can has Midori, as an Outlaw > Adventurer. She'll have her skills like zees:

Move +1, Renewal, Luna in addition to her inheritance.

Problem: Kaze didn't get chosen for the pmu....

So you have choose all skills, and choose who the mother is

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Problem: Kaze didn't get chosen for the pmu....

So you have choose all skills, and choose who the mother is

Oh. Damn. Well then.

She can has Pass, Seal Defence via inheritance, and Camilla for her mother.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Okay, so here's what SoulWeaver can do (suggestion^TM)

Make Corncob the dancer. That will free up the spot which Selena previously occupied for Nichol.

If that doesn't work out I'll just change what I did for Sophie maybe I don't know.

you already chose Sophie, though, you can't chose a 3rd time...

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

you already chose Sophie, though, you can't chose a 3rd time...

I know, I am making a suggestion to Soul to help him try to get Nichol in if he wants to and arrives soon enough to implement it. That's why I picked Sophie, to help that plan along.

Well, since nobody else has done Corrin yet:

Kaga: Astral dragon, (Unless this doesn't work, in which case let's go with Ballistician. And if that doesn't work...Uh...Get back to me on that one.)
Astral Dragon:

Spoiler

Clever boon, Sickly bane.

-1 HP, -1 def, -1 Res, +3 speed

Unpromoted Skills:

Lv. 1: Clarity, 10: Warp

"Promoted" skills: (Since I think classes that can't promote can reach level 40? Or something?)

Lv. 20: Death Blow, Lv 25: Aggressor, Lv. 30: Draconic Hex

And if that doesn't work out, apologies! Here's what I had in mind for ballistician. (If Ballistician is a promoted class or something, let's just go with whatever can promote into Ballistician; if anything at all can, let's go with Knight.)

Spoiler

Strong Boon, Slow bane

-4 Magic, -4 speed, +4 strength, +4 defense

Unpromoted skills:

Lv. 1: Wary Fighter, Lv. 10: Seal Magic

Promoted skills:

Lv. 5: Seal strength, Lv. 10, Seal speed, Lv. 15, Seal resistance

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

Now another question:

Want me to do a let's play over at the LP forum? I will try to write some funny story along or something xD

I'd like to see how effective different units turn out to be, at least. It doesn't have to be a super in depth LP.

Capture Nichol anyway, even if you don't use him.

9 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Will try to, just for you and Soul^^

You warm my heart with your consideration, good sir.

...Hey wait, an idea occurred - can you change Units to Chrom's Lord Class from the Before Awakening DLC? If so and if you get Nichol make him a Lord and then just leave him in your Castle to wander around.

Also

13 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Want me to do a let's play over at the LP forum? I will try to write some funny story along or something xD

Yes please.

2 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

...Hey wait, an idea occurred - can you change Units to Chrom's Lord Class from the Before Awakening DLC? If so and if you get Nichol make him a Lord and then just leave him in your Castle to wander around.

I will see if i can do that!

16 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this 😄

Now another question:

It’s a PME, the story should write itself xD

2 hours ago, L3xandr3 said:

So I just popped back in here, and though this is off topic, but... Why does everyone like Nichol?

Perhaps hes just that guy, kinda like RD's 3-13 archer. Not that I understand it myself, as I was wondering the exact same thing.