The origin behind your username

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant his middle name was the inspiration, like Kaonkala or something is his middle name and he lives in Ohio, you know, like the ohio in his name. I live in Ohio.

this guy is hawaiian.

Inheritance isn't a trilogy any more? Does that mean Paolini's not stealing plot from Star Wars anymore?

Oh, come on. Star Wars didn't have dragons. I hate hearing these kinds of complaints.

Star Wars was also in space and different galaxies whereas Eragon was in some older setting

Star Wars has WAAAAY more advanced gadgets and whatnot... Eragon has the simple sword and bow

Lots of things rip-off Star Wars. Hell, even Star Wars took things from Casablanca. Plagarism is your friend...

Except for those times you get falsely accused of plagiarising...

I decide to not plagiarise and look where it got me... Should have just plagiarized...

Yeah, Hawaiian. It actually has Hawaiian grammar, so it's spelled Ka‘ōnohiokala. But since most websites don't have/allow the ō character, I just spell it w/o Hawaiian grammar.
How do you pronounce the name L'Arachel?

I was looking for a one or two syllable word to be my screen-name, one that was fairly easy to pronounce. Probably because 'wist' is so outdated, it was the first such word that I thought of which did not turn up any forum member names via a Google search.

Haven't you heard? It's Inheritance Cycle now. He's writing four books because a third alone would have been too long.

Wow, cool! I was wondering how he could possibly fit all of the rest that he still hadn't gotten yet in one whole book!

In all actuallity Marth117 isn't my actual username. I'm just using it because the other one I have is a bit out there to anyone who doesn't know. But aside Marth117 came across while I was thinking of a name, so I just mixed the two favortie characters I had at the time (Marth and Spartan-117) and there it is. Don't be amazed if the name changes though.

You really are behind, aren't you?

I'm not exaclty BEHIND. Just started really late, but I'm catching up.... very very slowly

• 2 months later...

It's my middle name.

Also, I could have sworn that there was a topic exactly like this a while back.

EDIT: Lol, I just went back and checked. This is the exact same topic.

Edited by kaonohiokala