The origin behind your username

Metal Rabbit

Fox you don't need to talk about my warn in the fourms.

Telling Fox what to do = not a good idea (trust me)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's a title I claimed at 9 years old or so. I had no idea about Fire Emblem (or many other games at the time).

Also, it's just kind of a stage thing for me.

0-20 = Swordmaster

21-40 = Blademaster

41-60 = Edgemaster

61-80 = Weaponmaster

81-100 = Master

Mine's a title I claimed at 9 years old or so. I had no idea about Fire Emblem (or many other games at the time).

Also, it's just kind of a stage thing for me.

0-20 = Swordmaster

21-40 = Blademaster

41-60 = Edgemaster

61-80 = Weaponmaster

81-100 = Master

You think you'll live to a 100? :lol:

With new, advancing gene therapy techniques, I think we can alter those numbers a bit.

About my username, people at school call me a ninja turtle for being really strong and flexible. It later matriculated into Donatello of the Ninja Turtles since he was the smartest of the four. It's really odd considering when I was in JROTC in 9th grade, my friends called me Colin Powell for some strange reason, even though my skin pigmentation is darker than his. They must have associated having good leadership skills and JROTC together somehow.....

Edited by Donatello

I remember posting in something like this before....

But my username came to me in a dream, but I'm not going into details about that...

Ehhhh????*is thinking of numerous scenarios*

Let's see, I'm a big Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo fan. The name comes from a Bo-bobo fusion character named Kintenbo. He had the power to suddenly put his opponents into dangerous gambling related situations.

On the first forum I joined (I don't remember which one it was) I couldn't think of a username, so I just picked some random word, and it happened to be Hello. Ever since then, I've used Hello on all the forums I join, because I STILL can't think of anything...

On the first forum I joined (I don't remember which one it was) I couldn't think of a username, so I just picked some random word, and it happened to be Hello. Ever since then, I've used Hello on all the forums I join, because I STILL can't think of anything...

God?

Uh...what?

He meant you could use it as a username, but you shouldn't. One user here changed his name to God....let's say he was never heard of again....at least not as God.

Edited by Fireman

He meant you could use it as a username, but you shouldn't. One user here changed his name to God....let's say he was never heard of again....at least not as God.

but surely as ChangedbyVASM!!!!!

I wouldn't change my username to God anyway.

Edited by Hello