The origin behind your username

Metal Rabbit

It goes like this:

My brother and I used to play a P&P RPG where it was a mixture of Final Fantasy and Pokemon. In our recent story, there was a bunneary who joined in as an archer with good speed, but bad offensive stats.

That's why It's a bunneary, cause I like the character I gave him...

The other story is I found a sprite recourse and messed around with a bunneary sprite. Armored Hare was intended to be a troll at another forum. He got banned <3.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bianchi Riddell Crimea.....

Bianchi because i like her character in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Riddell Crimea because i am royalty, and i need a royal sounding name!!!! actually, it was because i like Elincia in RD!!!!!

Dragonblader1: Dragons are awesome. I need filler between the 1 and Dragon. The 1 is so you know I was the first.

Hikarusa: I was putting random letters into the Shining Force game for my name and Hikarusa is what came out. Damn you Shining Force remake on the GBA for only having 7 letters for names. :angry:

emeraldfox_09: Hmmm let's see.. emeralds are green and green is my favorite color. Foxes are my favorite

animals. 09' is my graduation year. Yeah...

Well I was playing SA2: B and working hard to get all the chao, including the ones from the GBA game - the jewel chao. Now the jewel chao are all the month gemstones (plus a few extra). I got the peridot one, which is August's gemstone and named it after me cos that's my gemstone and when I saw that little chao toddling round the garden I thought, "Wow, what a Cute Chao I am," and my only ever online name was made :)

hmm SmartRutter7...

Smart... well, i am certainly smart. 98% average last quarter and 4th in my class. (95% is total average for high school to date). I also get near 100% in math and science. (sorry if it sounds like i'm bragging).

Rutter... you'll never know lol.

7... just a random number. :P

I like the word Zephyr. Dunno why, it just sounds cool. In a fit of insanity, I took my old name and meshed into something mildly original. And so, Zephrion was born.

Redfoxoffire: Red is my favorite color. Foxes are my favorite animal. Red fox was already taken, so I added "of fire."

The Fourth Fox: Personal thing, but it has to do with foxes and FE7.

Fourth Fox of Fire: Obvious.....

I like the word Zephyr. Dunno why, it just sounds cool. In a fit of insanity, I took my old name and meshed into something mildly original. And so, Zephirion was born.

Fix'd

As for my username, Fireman=Volke and I felt it was a little more vague than the name, Volke. And thus, Fireman was born.

thats how you write it, but u actually say it like this:

schnarglecreanaline

*Gasp* Why didn't I see it before.

You know... I'm not entirely sure on how to pronounce my own name. 0_o

I'll play this game you rouges... I forget were exactly I decided on the user name. It was in 1999, so don't say Fire Emblem. But the Underscore was because when I played Beta 3 Counter-Strike, it didn't register a space so my name would come up as 'Black'. Dropping the C4 anywhere on the map, Good times...

My name, TCoZ [AKA The Claw of Zangoose] was created when I wanted to join a pokémon site, and I needed an name. Numbers in a name seem very unoriginal to me, and I wanted to show off that Zangoose was my favourite pokémon [because I was stupider, younger, and more pokémon-obsessed at the time]. Zangoose was very vague, and I expected other people to have the name, so I focused on my favourite part of Zangoose, the claw. 'The Claw of Zangoose' was created, and for some reason, I abbrieviated it to TCoZ... and it stuck.

It was 1960. A small village on the border of Spain and Portugal had just been attacked by the terrorist group of the Air Waffles. After all this time two men came to the realization; There was no way back. They had to continue on in their quest to obtain the legendary Golden Stapler that the leader of the Air Waffles, Muffles Muffin the 23rd, (45th Ranked on the list of great villains of the North) had so smartly obtained from this village of Blanco Morde.

Enter 1980. The Air Waffles had rose in power because the two men I just spoke about were the two leaders of Spain who decided to join Muffles Muffin. It was a lost cause. However, when Muffles Muffin the 23rd lauded his horn proudly on the top of his Zeppelin dubbed Muffles Muffin the 23rd's Zeppelin, he heard a shreiking sound in the distance. This might've indeed surprised him as it was 1980 and no such technology existed yet.

But wait! On flying came two of the best LUFTWAFFLES on their trusty steed, TOSTISAUCER MACH 3.88! None had witnessed this great sight before as they came on racing, intended to smash the zeppelin head on and kill Muffles Muffin the 23rd! This would indeed happen, but the great mighty, legendary Golden Stepler, the very reason of this all out war between the two groups, clenched in the pig-like, flithy hands of Muffles Muffin the 23rd, fell out of his hands into the great big world below. Landing exactly in Valhalladolid, a small village on the border of Dirdam!

Some 2 Hours, 34 minutes, 3 seconds and 23 hundreds later a young man arrived on the scene, while grasping this legendary Golden Stapler, he thought but one, legendary thing: "HUUGO ROBERTO IMMADERTE DE LA COUSTOS FUERTE!" While squealing like a little schoolgirl and pulling his skirt up because of the overwhelming amount of glee.

Enter 2008. I,

Unspecified subject 5490

simultaneously invented a WayBackMachine and an awesome Piggybank that could read minds. I decided to travel back to this cursed era. I filled in my numbers while eating the best brand of string cheese and through a violent mesh of colours and sounds went slipstream for exactly 3.8796 seconds and arrived at my destionation.

As a true snake, I waited in a hay stack untill I saw my test subject arrive. It was a man garbed in purple, golden edges on all of the rims of his clothes, missing one arm and leg, eating an undoubtedly unhealthy portion of mayonaise and boiled chocolate and through sheer wonder also carrying one of the biggest elephants I have ever seen on his small pinky finger.

Then, suddenly, through a sheer act of curiousity, I snatched the Piggy bank I so dearly constructed from thrown away Electorns and Iozone, and used it to see through the spindles of this mans mind while he was picking up a highly valuable stapler. I then saw what is undoubtedly the best discovery in my entire life. And as you can see at this very moment, the pinnacle of this technological wonder and the prowess of this very discovery, is gracing my profile.