What do you do when you feel down?

Raven

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..I do boxing, play video games or go to sleep =D

The local gym back at home had several large punchbags at the back of the gym, which was awesome for stress relief and if I was pissed off over anything. But there are no punchbags in my university's sports centre, as far as I know... Which is frustrating in itself.

The local gym back at home had several large punchbags at the back of the gym, which was awesome for stress relief and if I was pissed off over anything. But there are no punchbags in my university's sports centre, as far as I know... Which is frustrating in itself.

I used to go Gym alot but I've stopped. I have a punchbag at home...

Dam it must be annoying, for a University's sport centre not to have a punchbag... <_<

It depends what I"m angry at.

Friend: Desert them.

People who do drugs: Go out and get them arrested (I've gotten over 20 people framed)

My parents: Go up to my room.

Most things: Make a list of things I hate in my head.

The RNG: Shut the game off and swear never to play it again, and then play it 10 minutes later.

Or sometimes I'll play Brain Age 2, Animal Crossing or Nintendogs. Or cuddlez with my dog and look out a window.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Let's see, if I feel down, I usually think about attractive women. If that doesn't work, I pace back and forth thinking about what to do tomorrow. If it's the weekend, I go and play a game that pops into my head. If none of that works, I take a nap. I don't get depressed too much, so I'm not exactly skilled with dealing with it when it comes.

Or I imagine killing people

0_o

Listen to MCR. Seriously, it helps. People think it should make you more depressed, but when you're felling bullied, I'm not Okay is the only thing for you.

I listen to MCR quite a bit, too

I troll Serene's Forest... but I do that whatever my my mood.

whatever my my mood?

I play GTA4. No better way to blow off steam then to blow off someone's balls.

It also helps to blow heads off in RE4 as well. Plus, the sound effects make it better :D

Mindlessly surf the web, play video games, sleep, or otherwise try to occupy myself somehow. I also tend to isolate myself (partly because I don't feel like dealing with people and partly so I don't end up bringing other people down), which is probably not a good thing. XD;