Trial Map Characters

Ragnell

How many Trial Map characters have you unlocked?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Map Characters

• Oliver
    • Shiharam
    • Petrine
    • Bryce
    • Ashnard
    • None

How many of the Trial Map characters have you unlocked (without cheating)? Just vote for the ones you have unlocked and comment on how good they are.

Edited by Urvan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any of them. I've only completed the game twice. I dislike trial maps, so I doubt I would get much use out of any of them anyway. =/

Oliver pwns... or he would if he had his battle them from RD. I only unlocked him. I played my friend's game after he unlocked Ashnard and he RULES!!!! I one-shot each Dragonmaster on the "Lonely Isle" Trial Map... not that easy w/o maxed stats.

Only Oliver : /

I think it would have been better if they had it like in FE6 where (almost) each playthrough unlocked a new character. I'd like to use Ashnard, but 15 playthroughs is just too much.

I've got Oliver, and I'm 1 away from getting Shiharam. I would already have Petrine if my old memory card hadn't broke.

I tried saving on the last level, copying it, then beating it multiple times to unlock new characters. Obviously, it didn't work.

I agree with Vincent, 15 playthroughs is WAY too many. Even I (the biggest PoR fan in existance) can't play the same game 15 times without getting bored.

I am trying to beat this twenty times now, and once on hard mode. I'm excited to tryout Greil. The only one I have so far is Oliver.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but playable Greil is a myth. At least you hadn't played that many times yet.

Do a hard mode playthrough soon. It's worth it, I thought I'd hate it but beat it twice in a row.

• 3 weeks later...