Rebecca is such a great character to RNG abuse.

Meteor

But Meteor, isn't RNG abuse cheating? You would never do such a morally outrageous thing, would you? :P

She hella sexy and she can hella fight. Damn that Rebecca girl be tight. I just noticed I'm rhyming, and that's alright. I'm done with this post, have a good night.
Your a poet and you dun even know it.
Imagine an RNG abused Nino. She'd easily max every stat. Still, seeing a level 5 promoted Rebecca with over 10 defense makes my day. That resistance is nice, too.

Nah, Nino has some yucky low growths that would get in the way. X_x

HP: Less then 1% chance of being at 43

Str: Less then 1% chance of being at 23

Skl: Less then 1% chance of being at 25

Spd: 13% chance of being at 23

Lck: Less then 1% chance of being at 24

Def: 3% chance of being at 12

Res: Less then 1% chance of being at 17

I smell RNG abuse.

HP: Less then 1% chance of being at 43

Str: Less then 1% chance of being at 23

Skl: Less then 1% chance of being at 25

Spd: 13% chance of being at 23

Lck: Less then 1% chance of being at 24

Def: 3% chance of being at 12

Res: Less then 1% chance of being at 17

I smell RNG abuse.

Well...yes. That's the point, I think. >_>

Have you seen the official art of some of the FE girls? Rebecca's especially If I ever run into a cute girl with legs that long I'll fall on my knees and propose to her right there. I don't care if her boyfriend has a gun, I've got God on my side. And I'd treat her better anyway. :P

Nah, Nino has some yucky low growths that would get in the way. X_x

Just Defense, but that's where the abuse would be focused on, since everything else is just great, except for maybe HP, but nobody really pays attention to that.

Have you seen the official art of some of the FE girls? Rebecca's especially If I ever run into a cute girl with legs that long I'll fall on my knees and propose to her right there. I don't care if her boyfriend has a gun, I've got God on my side. And I'd treat her better anyway. :P

Oh boy...

Rebecca is definitely in the top five.

My trouble with the lass is finding fanart that appeals to my unique tastes. Then again, that almost applies to every character, it would seem. Even Magical Linda and the pre-Fire Emblem 5 and newer dancers I'm having trouble with.

Welcome to my world of hungry, my friend.