• Basilikos
    • Rex Hasta
    • Excalibur
    • Regal Blade

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rien means nothing. Flèche means arrow. Therefore: Nothing arrow.

Also I heard about something that in the JP version it was actually closer to Lionflèche, which would fit since the other 3 weapons have royal names.

Also, picked Basilikos, though I don't like any of them that much.

Only if you spite the words in half, yes. Rienfleche is one word for French therefore, it means Anti-Arrow.

BTW thanks for correcting the Arrow part.

Edited by 安室奈美恵

Only if you spite the words in half, yes. Rienfleche is one word for French therefore, it means Anti-Arrow.

I... don't think so. I have never seen "rien" stand for anti-; it either stands for "nothing" or "anything" when used in the negative.

I may be wrong with my incomplete knowledge of French though.

Edited by dondon151

At least they help your last minute Fund Rankings, that's the only usefulness those weapons prove. No?

As long as you don't use them. (And yet, at least according to the site, the problem with funds when using "S" rank weapons doesn't apply to Aureola, so it could be used without fear of your funds ranking going down.)

I chose Regal Blade. Hector's damned deadly with it...

Whut?

And I like Excalibur. Mostly because I prefer magics over weapons. =/

As a side note, I believe Regal Blade Hector is the standard way to go for Link Arena (since someone like Dart or Dorcas can pick up Basillikos, and Armads weighs him down unless he has Body Ring). Of course, this is not worth restricting Hector's amazing axe use for the last few chapters just because you need to feed every enemy you can to him while he's using Steel Sword/Iron Blade.

I guess this is just another form of fanboys, the same kind that says LYN IS AMAZING WITH REINFLEICHE.

As a side note, I believe Regal Blade Hector is the standard way to go for Link Arena (since someone like Dart or Dorcas can pick up Basillikos, and Armads weighs him down unless he has Body Ring). Of course, this is not worth restricting Hector's amazing axe use for the last few chapters just because you need to feed every enemy you can to him while he's using Steel Sword/Iron Blade.

I guess this is just another form of fanboys, the same kind that says LYN IS AMAZING WITH REINFLEICHE.

Then I have a question.

Does Eliwood rock with Rex Hasta?

Not that it would probably matter but, I usually have the lords have an "S" rank in the weapon type they started out with, mainly because of the Sol Katti, Armads, and Durandal.

I guess it helps for 5% hit/crt, but you do know they are Prf weapons in this game, right?