Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)

SoulWeaver

Serenes Selects: SoulWeaver's Slaughterhouse!(Round 11 Results: Careful Who You Flirt With)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who SURVIVES?!?!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/07/2022 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

Who is this Yarne you speak of? I don't see any Yarne. All I see is EXTINCTION.

Ah yes, the relatable moment when you’re like, “whoa, is that extinction over there?”

I think the difficulty with Kjelle compared to Sev is that with Sev, she got more of a chance to be shown in a separate light due to appearing in Fates. Admittedly, there was a very low ceiling of how well she could be portrayed there, it being Fates, but I think the extra screentime did her some good, though it is hilarious that she says you 'broke her' into not saying something snarky when you as her husband give her a birthday present. It's your husband, sweetheart. On your birthday. It's not going to kill your reputation to say aww, thanks for thinking of me one time.

Sev, Inigo, and Owain are also prime examples of what happens when you practice putting up an emotional mask for too long, so I kind of have to appreciate them for that. It's also why Gerome isn't bottom-tier for me, he's of course the prime example of what happens when you practice putting up a literal mask for too long. Kjelle doesn't really showcase that as poignantly as the others - though you can kind of see her break a little in one or two A/S-Supports - so she's not as high as she could be.

Edited by SoulWeaver

-coughs- Sorry for the slight delay folks, we had some, ah, important research-

(voice off stage) You mean obsessively reading the entire story arc of Innistrad?

SHUT UP MARY GET BACK IN THE MIRROR ahem. W-without further ado...

-Curtain rises, revealing Yarne tied to a bed-

...What? I'm going to give his race a fair chance at continuing, I'm not a complete barbarian!

-Second curtain rises, revealing Nott-

Don't question how she's here, just accept this is going to be the most ridiculous execution of the group and be glad we're getting it out of the way now. Now get this off the screen, there might be children hiding in the audience pretending to be Manaketes.

-Curtains drop again-

Anyways, we'll be having Yarne here roll a Constitution check to see if he survives the continuation of his species. One, Two, Three!

-A large d20 lands and bounces around before finally coming to a halt-

Ouch, a 2. Guess coming from a game where CON isn't a stat doesn't help much.

(a loud crack and rabbit screaming noises from behind the curtain)

Oh, don't be such a baby about it, your race is (probably) continuing, that's what your whole shtick is about! And there's like a 50% chance that they'll be Jotun too, meaning they'll be super big, meaning it'll be harder to hunt them down, so they're more likely to survive and repopulate! You're saving an entire species at the mere cost of your pelvis and maybe your lungs, I'd say that's a fair trade! (mutters to the side) Somebody put him out of his misery quick.

(noises die down with the sound of something being wheeled away)

Ok, now I just have to figure out a way to spin this so PETA doesn't come after me...while I'm doing that, you guys figure out the next Future Shepherd whose bloodline doesn't get to continue. Until next time!

Edited by SoulWeaver

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

Peak FIre Emblem humour.

6 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Jotari, I'd like to propose a deal. If you vote for Severa this week, I'll go in with you on Laurent next week. Sound good?

Even though my next major target after Severa is Nah, I'll compromise and ALSO go in on Laurent next week, if you vote Severa this week.

7 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Jotari, I'd like to propose a deal. If you vote for Severa this week, I'll go in with you on Laurent next week. Sound good?

26 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Even though my next major target after Severa is Nah, I'll compromise and ALSO go in on Laurent next week, if you vote Severa this week.

I was about to agree, but then I remembered this post I made

3 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Come now. Don't be like that. I'm a man of my word- the tsundere dies, and then the mage. It's a promise if you take it. Who could you be said to be voting against in this case?

4 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Come now. Don't be like that. I'm a man of my word- the tsundere dies, and then the mage. It's a promise if you take it. Who could you be said to be voting against in this case?

All of them will perish in good time. But the more boring gender inverted Miriel shall die first.

All of them will perish in good time. But the more boring gender inverted Miriel shall die first.

Actually, one shall survive, and Kjelle died first. By entering into a pact, we will ensure the winner is not so disagreeable to us. You get what you want, and we get what we want.

Just now, AnonymousSpeed said:

Actually, one shall survive, and Kjelle died first. By entering into a pact, we will ensure the winner is not so disagreeable to us. You get what you want, and we get what we want.

I'll be voting for Severa next week if Laurent dies. I was about to vote for her this week before chilling sensation that Ottservia might jump out of the ether and assassinate me caused me to hesitate and realist Laurent just isn't all that interesting a character.

I'll be voting for Severa next week if Laurent dies. I was about to vote for her this week before chilling sensation that Ottservia might jump out of the ether and assassinate me caused me to hesitate and realist Laurent just isn't all that interesting a character.

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's banned and will be unable to leap to his waifu's defense. He is not actually banned. This is very funny to me.

Are you proposing a...counter-agreement?

49 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's banned and will be unable to leap to his waifu's defense. He is not actually banned. This is very funny to me.

Are you proposing a...counter-agreement?

I propose nothing. I'm just saying if Laurent isn't on that list, then Severa's looking mighty killable...

5 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Actually, one shall survive

Let's get real, unless Otts reanimates and/or someone rallies the general forest populace every week until the last vote, that one is definitely not going to be Severa. Maybe Owain or Gerome, though I do have Cynthia down as a potential dark horse prediction since I believe I have never ever heard anyone hate on her. Never ever heard anyone say she was their favorite, mind you, but I've never seen her get serious hate, she just occupies this weird space of pseudo-nonexistence in the public mindset where nobody seems to remember she exists.

ngl if you guys kill off Sev all my hopes are stuck riding on Noire tho and that's not great odds

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

As somebody who has voted Palla, Nagi, Idunn, and Limstella every single CYL I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with that mindset regarding that particular interaction.

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Maybe Owain or Gerome

Gerome is even more forgettable than Laurent, he is the Awakening child I always struggle the most to remember.

ngl if you guys kill off Sev all my hopes are stuck riding on Noire tho and that's not great odds

That said, Noire will be my next pick after Severa bites it, solely to spite @Saint Rubenio and his weird fetishes.

As somebody who has voted Palla, Nagi, Idunn, and Limstella every single CYL I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with that mindset regarding that particular interaction.

Y'all principled voters ruining everything for the rest of us, with your petty ideals and moldy old traditions.

17 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

That said, Noire will be my next pick after Severa bites it, solely to spite @Saint Rubenio and his weird fetishes.

-notices I made a comment speaking...pseudo-positively about Kjelle-

-proceeds to get her killed-

-is aware I like Sev-

-proceeds to campaign specifically to kill her-

-I mention Noire is probably my last hope-

-proceeds to announce he's about to target Noire...then clarifies it's specifically to spite Rubenio-

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.