What made you join this site?

Knife

Me and Allan's Aokage over MSN (Not very accurate, but it went like this):

AO: Hey, take a look at this site: http://www.serenesforest.net/. It's got the FE6 desert map you need.

Me:Ah awesome, nice going.

AO: It has a forum too, it just started up a few weeks ago. It's small but pretty cool. You should try joining.

Me: Hmm... Maybe. I'll give it a try, anyway. But for now, I need to finish this chapter. Brb.

*Later*

I registered... And I've been here since.

I never, for the life of me, imagined I'd get so into the community here. I love it...

So I have Allan's Aokage to thank for me being here.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the main site all the time because it has the best FE info. I could find on the internet. I didn't even notice it had forums for a few months. Then I was bored and I looked at the forums. Everyone seemed cool, so I signed on about half a month later (I was one of the "lurking guests" everyone hates for a while). Now I have no life.

Fia told me to actually, it was more of a hint, and since I rarely get on FEP anymore because other than Asvel, I didn't know anyone and I was afraid of them I only use that site for sprites now a days. Here it's really fun and instead of the 'strict' like vibe, I get a casual Fridays kind of feeling. XD

Knife: Hey, there's a Brawl tournament. Who wants to join?

Me: Sure.

Short, but to the point. I was brought here for a Brawl tournament, and stayed. When I first joined, though, I had no intrest in Fire Emblem whatsoever.

SwordSalmon was all like "Ya know, those guys at SF think that Rolf is better than Titania."

I said "LOLWUT I'm gunna join now!"

And I've been joined ever since. Then I saw all sorts of falsifications and other lulz in General and decided that this needed to be cleaned up. Then it just kept coming and coming, but I'm glad that things have changed. For the better, I'd say. :P

*reads some pretty dumb reasons*

I wanted to find a place to take me away from gamefaqs (I lurked here for a while to make sure you guys weren't retards, back in the GOOD ol days)

SwordSalmon was all like "Ya know, those guys at SF think that Rolf is better than Titania."

I said "LOLWUT I'm gunna join now!"

And I've been joined ever since. Then I saw all sorts of falsifications and other lulz in General and decided that this needed to be cleaned up. Then it just kept coming and coming, but I'm glad that things have changed. For the better, I'd say. :P

So wait, that got SS here, he got you here, you got me here, I got Mori here.. it's amazing how much one thing like that can do.

I had also just been banned at FEP.

LOL

FOR WHAT!?

So wait, that got SS here, he got you here, you got me here, I got Mori here.. it's amazing how much one thing like that can do.

oh yeah i forgot opinions dont exist in you guys' vocabulary

Wait, what in the world are you saying?

Forgive me if I don't see where you're coming from.

if ur THAT interested (im not, and im sure you arent either) the PM but im not taking this off topic with a debate or fight here.

if ur THAT interested (im not, and im sure you arent either) the PM but im not taking this off topic with a debate or fight here.

Wait, why would it start a debate?

I seriously have no idea what you're saying...

Please don't bring something up if you're not going to discuss it, it's rather rude.