CLANNAD

Raven

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well, that'd be because I posted in the wrong thread.

Ah, I did have a suspicion that you made a mistake. Kanon and Ayu are just awesome anyway.

Uguuu~

You got that right.

Auu~

I've just begun downloading episode 20, although at the current speed, it will take about 6 hours to finish for me...

The Dango song made me cry... As did Tomoya being asked questions by Fuko a bit later on.

And for fuck's sake, why did I feel that it wasn't the end of all the sadness? Ushio undoubtedly has the same illness as Nagisa did...

The Dango song made me cry... As did Tomoya being asked questions by Fuko a bit later on.

And for fuck's sake, why did I feel that it wasn't the end of all the sadness? Ushio undoubtedly has the same illness as Nagisa did...

Yeah,

Ushio's talking about Nagisa

got me close to crying as well. But I'm almost certain

Ushio will be fine. It's probably just a fever meant to screw with us.

Yeah,

Ushio's talking about Nagisa

got me close to crying as well. But I'm almost certain

Ushio will be fine. It's probably just a fever meant to screw with us.

I agree with Fox on this one. Just a feeling. :D

I hope you're both right... =[

Saw ep 21. 22 will be final.

Its called "Palm of a small hand", so we'll see what ends up happening. Looks like Raven was at least partially right though. Either way, I want to see how this turns out.

The preview after 21 said the next episode would the final one, so I guess it's only 22 episodes.

Those asses over at Key/VisualArt's had better not have

killed Ushio

. They already

killed Nagisa

, they don't need to fuck Tomoya over any more.

Wow... Episode 22...

I loved it. I cried, but it wasn't just sad tears. I didn't think it would actually end happily the way it did, considering all that happened during the series... But watching it all and going through all the sadness was worth it just to see the hapiness at the end.

Revan explained his theory, and it made sense, but something still feels missing. It feels to me like they kind of just let it end without really ending it. Does that make sense?

Revan explained his theory, and it made sense, but something still feels missing. It feels to me like they kind of just let it end without really ending it. Does that make sense?

Yes... I think they could have done at least one more episode, a complete episode on what it was like for Tomoya, Nagisa and Ushio to be together after Ushio's birth.

A whole new series with Ushio as the main character as a mature girl in school would just be great. But it won't happen.

Only one more episode of Clannad remains, and then that is it...

• 2 months later...
Clannad ~After Story~ is currently ranked the second-best anime on MyAnimeList. Subject to change and all that, but take a look: Top Anime.

That's pretty awesome. Last I checked it was 5th. And I hear a lot of people say they don't know why Gurren Lagann is rated so high.

That's pretty awesome. Last I checked it was 5th. And I hear a lot of people say they don't know why Gurren Lagann is rated so high.

It's got nearly double the number of members that After Story has, and they aren't all that dissimilar when it comes to the ratio of the scores. Gurren Lagann seems to have a large fanbase, it wouldn't be first if it wasn't so popular.

After Story stats

Gurren Lagann stats

I need to watch this series again. It's too epic

Yeah. I've watched episode 1 of Clannad so many times meaning to rewatch it all, but I never get round to it.