CLANNAD

Raven

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently watched CLANNAD: Another World, Kyou Chapter.

It's like Tomoyo Chapter, but instead focuses on just Kyou, and her twin sister Ryou. A great episode, with a horrid love triangle, you really feel for Tomoya and the situation he's in with the two sisters. And Youhei, Tomoya's best friend, is like some sort of advice guru, he really surprised me with some of the things he said here.

Watch it when you get the chance.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a good site to watch after story?The site I was using won't work past episode 6...

I would advise LovelyAnime but episode 7 doesn't seem to work there either.

Your best bet is to find a torrent and download each episode. Try this.

I would advise LovelyAnime but episode 7 doesn't seem to work there either.

Your best bet is to find a torrent and download each episode. Try this.

There are 4 downloads for each of them...which should I download?Will it make much of a difference?

EDIT: Also,After story 25 is Kyou's arc right?

Edited by Ether

There are 4 downloads for each of them...which should I download?Will it make much of a difference?

EDIT: Also,After story 25 is Kyou's arc right?

It depends what quality you want. I personally downloaded all the "h264 1024x576" ones. It looks like I may have to seed for you if nobody else does.

It depends what quality you want. I personally downloaded all the "h264 1024x576" ones. It looks like I may have to seed for you if nobody else does.

seed?

seed?

It's a term used when using torrents.

"Leechers" (or downloaders) are people who download files from people who have "seeded" a file they have already finished downloading. When people have finished downloading something off "seeders" and leave their torrent program open and connected for others to download from them, they are "seeding". Hope I explained it alright...

Is that why the site gave me a 13K file that I can't seem to do anything with?

Yeah... You need a torrent program. Download this, it's useful. Limewire also does torrent downloads and uploads, but I find something that is dedicated to torrent sharing far more reliable and user friendly.

Okay then,so it isn`t connecting to any seeds...how do I get it to connect to yours then?

To be honest I'n not sure how to put a file up on my list so it can be seeded and downloaded by others... I'll have to experiment.

• 3 months later...

why is geass R2 above season 1

It's rated better.

and also what the hell is legend of the galactic heroes

For decades, the Galactic Empire has been locked in an interstellar war with the Free Planets Alliance, a conflict that involves thousands of spaceships and millions of soldiers on both sides. Two new commanders enter the conflict with great hopes: Imperial Admiral Reinhard von Lohengramm and the FPA's Yang Wen-Li. As they deal with superiors and subordinates, maneuver through complicated political arrangements, plot strategies, and win battles, each will be tested, and ultimately, changed, by the reality of war.

How the fuck

I know, it's about time it finally took back it's rightful place in the list of top anime.

No, I've seen better

Cry about it.

How the fuck

I know, it's about time it finally took back it's rightful place in the list of top anime.

No, I've seen better

Cry about it.

ok