CLANNAD

Raven

Well, I've caught up. I can't exactly say I'm happy with the events that transpired from episode 16. At first I was pissed, then I cried, then I cried some more while still pissed. I guess I'm just really bad with stories that have this much sadness in them.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've caught up. I can't exactly say I'm happy with the events that transpired from episode 16. At first I was pissed, then I cried, then I cried some more while still pissed. I guess I'm just really bad with stories that have this much sadness in them.

Just keep going. That's all you can really do. I must say, I find it kind of inspiring actually.

Just keep going. That's all you can really do. I must say, I find it kind of inspiring actually.

The more I think about it, the more it doesn't even feel like Clannad anymore

without Nagisa.

I like to think of myself as an optimist, but that can be rather difficult at times...I'll take your word for it that it's a happy story and continue watching.

Just thinking about it after reading you have watched it and how you felt got me rubbing my teary eyes... Why am I the only one who feels the sadness isn't over yet?

Just thinking about it after reading you have watched it and how you felt got me rubbing my teary eyes... Why am I the only one who feels the sadness isn't over yet?

Probably because there are only 3 people discussing this and the other two are, as Revan puts it, "silver lining" ish people.

I hope the sadness is over, but I can't say if it is. I hear that in episode 19,

Fuko returns.

:D

Took her almost a decade, too

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Fuko's been absent all through After Story, but

we haven't seen any of Tomoya's closest friends for a good few episodes, either. I hope we see them soon, too.

Probably because there are only 3 people discussing this and the other two are, as Revan puts it, "silver lining" ish people.

Plus I kind of knew what happened. Again, I'm not sure how they'll do it, but it seems the theme of the show is pretty happy overall to me. I mean, Ep 18 is pretty charged with happy emotion and whatnot, and really, so is Ep 19 I think. :P Tomoya gets over such things, and whatnot. Anyhow, we shall see what will happen! :D

EDIT:

Anyone see Ep 19 other than me?

Didja hear Ushio talk about her kind Teacher with long hair? You recall Kyou wanting to be a teacher?

I think Raven's hopes will be fulfilled. :D

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Plus I kind of knew what happened. Again, I'm not sure how they'll do it, but it seems the theme of the show is pretty happy overall to me. I mean, Ep 18 is pretty charged with happy emotion and whatnot, and really, so is Ep 19 I think. :P Tomoya gets over such things, and whatnot. Anyhow, we shall see what will happen! :D

EDIT:

Anyone see Ep 19 other than me?

Didja hear Ushio talk about her kind Teacher with long hair? You recall Kyou wanting to be a teacher?

I think Raven's hopes will be fulfilled. :D

You kind of knew what happened about what? What happens later on?

Also,

the teacher is kind of obvious to those who pay any sort of attention to the opening credits.

Basically. I just know these things from basically soaking stuff up. At least, if they follow the game's plot...

Ah... I read about the game...

Collecting all the light orbs gives the best ending... It's not like he's been collecting these orbs of light, so it will no doubt go for whatever the worst ending is...

Ah... I read about the game...

Collecting all the light orbs gives the best ending... It's not like he's been collecting these orbs of light, so it will no doubt go for whatever the worst ending is...

I really don't think so.

It would be silly to be "collecting" light orbs in a TV show, so I think it will go for the Max Orbs ending.

I really don't think so.

It would be silly to be "collecting" light orbs in a TV show, so I think it will go for the Max Orbs ending.

But the max orbs ending involved Nagisa living by the end. Unsure of what the "no orbs" or "not all" endings involved, though. I don't wish to find out...

Yay,

Fuko's back! I missed her. I was expecting some sort of "Do I know you?" scene.

I'm glad the story seems to be taking a turn for happiness, though I still cry whenever I see

Ushio

and think of

Nagisa

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I watched the first episode. Then asked myself why I watched it instead of TALES OF THE FUCKING ABYSS ANIME.

Then i watched episode two :/ *keeps watching*

also every girl who's shown up so far is hawt (yes that includes the mom in revan's avatar)

Edited by Len

I watched the first episode. Then asked myself why I watched it instead of TALES OF THE FUCKING ABYSS ANIME.

Then i watched episode two :/ *keeps watching*

also every girl who's shown up so far is hawt (yes that includes the mom in revan's avatar)

Holy shit, I never even noticed Revan's avatar was Sanae... What is wrong with me?

Also episode 19 made me cry, it was a mix of emotions, but mainly sadness.

I believe I've been upset by every episode since episode 16 onwards...

But I love her reaction :(

Me too, but... It's so cruel. Old man should really look to see if she's around before saying anything about the bread.

Me too, but... It's so cruel. Old man should really look to see if she's around before saying anything about the bread.

I mean they make it so comical that its more funny than sad XD Especially with her husband sticking the bread in his mouth chasing after her going "I LOVE IT!"