Reasons why Fallen Dimitri isn't such a bad guy

PostZordem

Figured I'd make a thread that would serve as the antithesis to FlyingKitsune's List off Fallen Edelgard's crimes against humanity thread (Because... Why not?). Basically, instead of listing off crimes against humanity, we'll list off good deeds that Fallen Dimitri has done for society that prove why he isn't such a bad guy despite giving off a totally evil aura.

For example: Fallen Dimitri helped an old lady across the street.

Alas, that was just the example, so here's my real answer to kick this thread off: Fallen Dimitri helped me with my math homework.

Dimitri once tweeted out Trans Rights are Human Rights. And no, it wasn't June 1st when he did. 

When Dimitri learned Felix doesn't tip while having lunch with former classmates, he decided to tip 50%, and told the waitress it's from Felix because he's so passionate about the subject. That was a funny gag.

On his podcast, The Prattle of the Eagle and Lion, Dimitri regularly makes fun of NFTs and Cryptobros. Also he came out in defense of Sylvain BEFORE the internet un-cancelled him. No one ever acknowledges that bravery.

Fallen Dimitri made sure that my local GameStop was stocked with multiple copies of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 so that I could buy the game on launch day.

• 2 weeks later...

Fallen Dimitri gave me more Turnwheel/Divine Pulse uses, allowing me more chances to rewind time and stop any crits from killing one of my units.

• 5 weeks later...

Fallen Dimitri has graced us with the reveal of another mainline FE [Engage] coming out on Switch (Whether you love it or hate it, it's nice to see Fire Emblem getting more titles on the Switch)!

• 2 weeks later...

Fallen Dimitri promises that he will make Fodlan great again. He'll also build a bigger and better wall against the Almyrans and make them pay for it.

Fallen Dimitri also is considered scandal-free (DUDE! IT'S TRUE, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD!!! HE REALLY DIDN'T GRAB THAT ^#$@%&!!!!) while Fallen Edelgard is mired with scandals of e-mail investigation from the Fodlan Bureau of Investigations.

Fallen Dimitri is literally Lysandre, who will make Fodlan beautiful again!

Fallen Dimitri is a friend for religious worship, including the restoration of the sanctity of life!

Fallen Dimitri won the election fair and square! We need to stop the stealing of the votes by Fallen Edelgard and Corny Claude!!

Fallen Dimitri for the 47th President of the United States of Fodlan!!!

Edited by henrymidfields