Instant Game Over

DeSu

Is there anything in real life that gives you, basically, an instant "game-over"? You can't really win against it? I.E. Mine is cute things, brownies, and cute petite girls. I basically can't say "No" to them, and they can do basically whatever they want.

What has a huge advantage over you?

Women. I'm sure every heterosexual can agree with that.

Other than that, sports. Awesome, keep you in shape, also they are pretty damn fun to play, even if you suck.

Also religion, without mine, can't go through my life w/o it. ^_^

Well, like the others, the cute girl. Mine particularly would be an energetic cutie that likes miniskirts and hates wearing shoes. (skirts in general + bare feet = YES, for me) If said girl were to speak to me in a sweet tone, there'd be no hope for me.

Also, good food is good, be it of any type! Also if I try to sleep, I probably will, unless I'm at school. I do everything in my power to stay awake there.

Killing off a character I love, or Selena in Sacred Stones.

Oh, how about all the Final Fantasy bosses that give you an automatic game over if you fight them? >_______>

Retard. Read the first post before posting.

SeriousCat.jpg

Women. I'm sure every heterosexual can agree with that.

I can't. :D

lrn 2 resist.

I don't think anything could have that much power over me, unless someone showed me a foolproof, and proven method of obtaining immortality! Hoo hah!

I can't. :D

lrn 2 resist.

I don't think anything could have that much power over me, unless someone showed me a foolproof, and proven method of obtaining immortality! Hoo hah!

Lies. Everyone has a weakness. You just won't admit your secret.

Whenever I see a huge dog, a reflex in me makes me become more agressive towards it.

EDIT: Phoenix dude, you are awesome.

Edited by Knife

Whenever I see a huge dog, a reflex in me makes me become more agressive towards it.

EDIT: Phoenix dude, you are awesome.

I'm like that with cats, really tall muscular guys, hostile women, and people who wear sandles(this one isn't confirmed yet)

Thanks! That's not usually the comment I get for my brutal honesty. :blink:

Retard. Read the first post before posting.

How was that any better than someone giving an incorrect answer? : /

Anyway, the only thing I can think of for myself is falling off a cliff or something. Or getting run over. Or shot in the face.