Feh Channel - Choose Your Legends 2022

Fire Emblem Fan

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

This is still on the front page so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules...

@Ice Dragon: how exactly was Tiki censored in the banner trailer? I can't tell what about her neutral or attacking arts IS would want to cover up...

It seems it was only for the Feh Channel video, as the trailer appears to have her actual artwork. (I could have sworn it was also in the trailer, but it's possible I just never paid attention to her art in the trailer since I only watched it for translating.)

In the Feh Channel, the edge of the arm hole goes straight up and intersects her hand below the distal palmar crease (the heart line in palmistry).

In the trailer and her actual art, the edge of the arm hole is slanted to the right and intersects her hand between the distal palmar crease and the palmar digital crease (the crease between your palm and finger).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It seems it was only for the Feh Channel video, as the trailer appears to have her actual artwork. (I could have sworn it was also in the trailer, but it's possible I just never paid attention to her art in the trailer since I only watched it for translating.)

In the Feh Channel, the edge of the arm hole goes straight up and intersects her hand below the distal palmar crease (the heart line in palmistry).

In the trailer and her actual art, the edge of the arm hole is slanted to the right and intersects her hand between the distal palmar crease and the palmar digital crease (the crease between your palm and finger).

So... they censored part of her hand? Or did it cover up her armpit too?