Japanese Fire Emblem Twitter posts

Crubat

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

Guess nobody appreciates music here sad oh well….

I do!!! The music is all great!!!

26 minutes ago, KoriCongo said:

This image is quite neat, as it shows 3 dagger classes, one being a new Wolf Rider! It also seems like there's a separate image for having Offensive and Support Staves on the same character.26.jpg

I didn't notice any of that, wow! Thank you very much! Having more mounts is going to be amazing, and the split in staves is really interesting too! I imagine red staves are going to be penalty ones like Silence and Hex while green ones heal.

I feel bad for anyone with color blindness though, especially if they decide to have only offensive staves on a unit. At least all the other icons are unique on top of distinguishing colors.

16 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

Guess nobody appreciates music here sad oh well….

Been enjoying the music quite a lot, since at least Alear's clips! The Path of the Hero-King remix is really fire and it seems like they are keeping 3H's usage of EDM for a few tracks!

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I do!!! The music is all great!!!

I didn't notice any of that, wow! Thank you very much! Having more mounts is going to be amazing, and the split in staves is really interesting too! I imagine red staves are going to be penalty ones like Silence and Hex while green ones heal.

I feel bad for anyone with color blindness though, especially if they decide to have only offensive staves on a unit. At least all the other icons are unique on top of distinguishing colors.

oh trust me this has been hell to sort through. my colorblindness has been running rampant in trying to make heads or tails of all this stuff...

The monk dude I was talking about is apparently a DANCER! Fist and dancing, what a combo!

Was distracted by the Smash mechanic and the Byleth Engage, but it seems like Alear's in her promotion: Divine Dragon King. It seems like it gives her access to all weapon types, or at least Body Arts.

She also has a 4th Skill Slot.

Chloe's Griffon Rider promotion also seems to just be the same as classic Falcoknights now, though, only giving her access to Staves, on axes.Image

Marth's Emblem spotlight notes :

- Marth's additional Avoid that was mentioned earlier seems to only apply when you're attacking (we have counterexamples, but whatever I suppose)
  - Confirmation that Javelins, and thus probably hand axes, can counter at 1 range

- Vander is  an Axe Fighter in this footage. Some form of reclassing confirmed. Maybe that explains his different outfit, maybe not!

Spoiler

image.png.0890944bbd480f2333c87a199c7da8cf.png

- Rapier is basically what you'd expect.
- Confirmation that you gain the same amount as SP and Exp if you have an emblem equipped.
- The weapons floating in Vander's back are not seen elsewhere to my knowledge. Maybe a result of Vander being (normally) promoted... hard to say.
- 45 Avoid with 11 AS is supect. Marth's engage likely provides some kind of boost.

- Framme has a new Body art in her inventory. Seems to be defensive considering the name. She also has a Mend and Restore staff.
- The skill Divine Speed allows you to attack one additional time. I'm not entirely sure why in some of this footage the third attack is halved, and in some other it's both the second and third.
- Same here, she has 52 Avo when her AS should only provide 28.
- As seen early with Sigurd, Engage forms get ougis of sorts. Marth's attacks on target 7 times at 30% Dmg. So 210% overall, which is not crazy on its own.
  - Members of the dragon tribe get 2 more attacks, for a total of 9 and 270% damage.
- Glimpse of Rosard (probably not the correct name), though I think she's more present in the other video we got.

- Demonstration of what Emblem Marth brings to the table. Vander has high avoid, Framme attacks 2x3 times with body arts, and as said above, Alear attacks 9 times with the signature art.
 - Last enemy seems to be an artificial creation of sorts. We've seen this in the past, though I've lost the image at the moment. Anyway, he's equipped with a Spear.

Also

- No Armor knight gets broken in this footage despite being attacked with WTD, confirming that there's something special with them.

Spoiler

image.png.6c52a8c7713039cf0194c0266384ab4e.png

- Seen above, the blonde cavalier from the reveal trailer is there. Likely Diamant's retainer or something of the sort. Also Micaiah is unlocked already.

- Many, many things in that quick Alear portion.
- New map
- Alear is in a different draconic class, probably promoted considering his stats as a level 3
- Also his Avoid of 74 seems a bit excessive, then again he gets 48 from his AS alone, so that's about 20 more than it should be, same as Vander and Framme.
- He has one sword we haven't seen yet, plus what is probably an Elixir. Also has 5 Move.
- Byleth and Corrin are here, although obviously that's a bit less hype considering the other video we just got
- It's difficult to say if anyone else is promoted. At first glance I don't think so. Not on our side anyway.
  - Many enemies however seem to be tier 2. Also there's an enemy staff user, first one we got I believe. Interestingly it cannot attack despite being in range, implying he either doesn't have a weapon, or cannot use fists like Framme.
- Probably much more. I'll move on to the other one for now.

Edited by Cysx

5 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Marth's Emblem spotlight notes :

- Marth's additional Avoid that was mentioned earlier seems to only apply when you're attacking (we have counterexamples, but whatever I suppose)
  - Confirmation that Javelins, and thus probably hand axes, can counter at 1 range

- Vander is  an Axe Fighter in this footage. Some form of reclassing confirmed. Maybe that explains his different outfit, maybe not!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0890944bbd480f2333c87a199c7da8cf.png

- Rapier is basically what you'd expect.
- Confirmation that you gain the same amount as SP and Exp if you have an emblem equipped.
- The weapons floating in Vander's back are not seen elsewhere to my knowledge. Maybe a result of Vander being (normally) promoted... hard to say.
- 45 Avoid with 11 AS is supect. Marth's engage likely provides some kind of boost.

- Framme has a new Body art in her inventory. Seems to be defensive considering the name. She also has a Mend and Restore staff.
- The skill Divine Speed allows you to attack one additional time. I'm not entirely sure why in some of this footage the third attack is halved, and in some other it's both the second and third.
- Same here, she has 52 Avo when her AS should only provide 28.
- As seen early with Sigurd, Engage forms get ougis of sorts. Marth's attacks on target 7 times at 30% Dmg. So 210% overall, which is not crazy on its own.
  - Members of the dragon tribe get 2 more attacks, for a total of 9 and 270% damage.
- Glimpse of Rosard (probably not the correct name), though I think she's more present in the other video we got.

- Demonstration of what Emblem Marth brings to the table. Vander has high avoid, Framme attacks 2x3 times with body arts, and as said above, Alear attacks 9 times with the signature art.
 - Last enemy seems to be an artificial creation of sorts. We've seen this in the past, though I've lost the image at the moment. Anyway, he's equipped with a Spear.

Also

- No Armor knight gets broken in this footage despite being attacked with WTD, confirming that there's something special with them.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6c52a8c7713039cf0194c0266384ab4e.png

- Seen above, the blonde cavalier from the reveal trailer is there. Likely Diamant's retainer or something of the sort. Also Micaiah is unlocked already.

- Many, many things in that quick Alear portion.
- New map
- Alear is in a different class draconic class, probably promoted considering his stats as a level 3
- Also his Avoid of 74 seems a bit excessive, then again he gets 48 from his AS alone, so that's about 20 more than it should be, same as Vander and Framme.
- He has one sword we haven't seen yet, plus what is probably an Elixir. Also has 5 Move.
- Byleth and Corrin are here, although obviously that's a bit less hype considering the other video we just got
- It's difficult to say if anyone else is promoted. At first glance I don't think so. Not on our side anyway.
  - Many enemies however seem to be tier 2. Also there's an enemy staff user, first one we got I believe. Interestingly it cannot attack despite being in range, implying he either doesn't have a weapon, or cannot use fists like Framme.
- Probably much more. I'll move on to the other one for now.

Vander is an Axe Fighter in that footage. The next scene confirms it.

About the blond cavalier, I think that's just Alfred

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Wait, there's a dancer? Where were they shown please, if anyone has an image or timestamp on the trailer?

This guy's a dancer! 5:01 in the trailer

11 minutes ago, Crubat said:

This guy's a dancer! 5:01 in the trailer

Thanks, that's so cool! I imagine anyone can be a dancer then, I can't imagine IS would miss the chance for a fanservicey dancer/ singer lady again...

Also one thing I noticed from the trailer: while everyone's hair changes when Engaging, only the blue part of Alear's hair changes. Combined with the end of the story trailer it really does seem like the red hair is unnatural and makes me more convinced that Alear may go fully blue-haired by the end (unless their character arc is about accepting that they have an email side to them, of course).

EDIT: I forgot to add that the monster has a dragon breath symbol. If we're going to be fighting dragon monsters, that increases the odds of Dragon Alear! I'm curious if there'll only be one or two Dragon units to get the most out of Marth's Skill, or if every Emblem will have a Skill that gets an extra perk out of certain class types (or just Alear). For minmaxers I think the "only Alear gets special treatment from all of them" is probably the best outcome so they won't have to feel like they're missing out by mixing stuff around (or having Marth equipped to anyone but Alear).

And speaking of Dragon exclusiveness, I also wonder if we'll get some sort of potion/ transfusion mechanic where we can make characters gain dragon status? That's probably going too far, but FE4 had that with the different types of Holy Blood, IIRC.

@Ziegenpeter: I know, right? xD And we're getting something daily now by the looks of it, that's scary! I genuinely hope this is just a quick "we finally don't have to worry about Pokemon" binge before IS and Nintendo calm down again~

Edited by DefyingFates

14 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

And speaking of Dragon exclusiveness, I also wonder if we'll get some sort of potion/ transfusion mechanic where we can make characters gain dragon status? That's probably going too far, but FE4 had that with the different types of Holy Blood, IIRC.

That was Fates which had that item.

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That was Fates which had that item.

Oh, I had a feeling Fates had a similar workaround but I thought that was just the kids having dragon vein access based on their parents, thank you very much for the correction!

Well, considering this takes so much inspiration from Fateswakening, that makes it all the more likely that we'll get a similar item here, right? (Just kidding.)

12 minutes ago, Chloé Waifu Supremacy said:

I saw Alcryst has Failnaught when Engaged with Byleth and Amyr on Alear so Claude, Edelgard and Dimtri deconfirm as DLC?

I don't think so. If we do get 3H DLC I reckon those three will come with those weapons along with enough perks to make them worthwhile. Edelgard could grant a pseudo-Galeforce like Celica, Claude would give expanded movement and the ability to fly over terrain, Dimitri could just straight up give Atrocity, perhaps?

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Oh, I had a feeling Fates had a similar workaround but I thought that was just the kids having dragon vein access based on their parents, thank you very much for the correction!

Well, considering this takes so much inspiration from Fateswakening, that makes it all the more likely that we'll get a similar item here, right? (Just kidding.)

Oh, they do. Just that the item is a separate thing... but yes, you can give it to a Gen 1 unit and their kid will inherit the ability too.

7 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I don't think so. If we do get 3H DLC I reckon those three will come with those weapons along with enough perks to make them worthwhile. Edelgard could grant a pseudo-Galeforce like Celica, Claude would give expanded movement and the ability to fly over terrain, Dimitri could just straight up give Atrocity, perhaps?

Then again we could get Shez but they’re in a bad spot with an inconclusive game maybe Rhea? also Who’s to say that the relics already in don’t have those abilities built into them. But given their popularity I say it might happen.