Teehee Madness 2 - Full 3DS Linked Ironman!

Codename Shrimp

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

I should probably look up what I do for that strat: a possibility now that I think about it is switching partners to the generic who I reclassed into Witch for Warp and buffing as much as possible for defences after opening the door then warping back if he survived, but the AI could just stay in place. Although, if this does work I can then actually leave the rest of the party at the start of the map.

I use Rescue to bring Corrin and their pair up partner back to safety, then charge with everyone because once you spot Mikoto, the guards are a non-factor.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/10/2023 at 4:44 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Corncob, going through strange weather and sandstorms, lands in the hidden secret tomb of Alexander the Great!

...or so he thought anyway, instead he comes face to face with the next best thing - Mommiefied Mom!

A strangely fitting joke after a visit to Egypt.

...and this map utterly sucks - Like most Rev Late game maps. And Elevator hell is waiting for me after Yikes.

Yeah both  are such iconicly bad Rev maps. Fire Emblem has never really done stealth maps well, and adding a cheap trick to the end of it makes it even worse, and the Elevator map has one of the worst invalid to valid spaces ratio is FE history.

I summon the enemy reinforcements because honestly i am not in the mood for hide and seek

Its not worth doing the stealth as you need to do so in force to deal with Mikoto's defenders at the end.

22 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

I use Rescue to bring Corrin and their pair up partner back to safety, then charge with everyone because once you spot Mikoto, the guards are a non-factor.

Do you still get the underwhelming Stealth reward if you get seen after opening Mikoto's door?

Also of note, I have beaten Ryoma with no casualties, but it will probably take a few days before I get my writeup done.

16 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Do you still get the underwhelming Stealth reward if you get seen after opening Mikoto's door?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

So being in range of guards do not trigger reinforcements and break the mission? Well that makes things less of an issue.

I did proceed to clear it, with the idea of retreating, but this was weird as I expected Mikoto's initial party to follow me. But they didn't after I left their range. It also gave the stealth reward as you said, so there's that.

34 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Can confirm as well.

35 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Also of note, I have beaten Ryoma with no casualties, but it will probably take a few days before I get my writeup done.

Well that's a good sign.

I'm curious how much you went for.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'm curious how much you went for.

Seems a bit spoilery for my future update, but if you are that curious

Spoiler

I stole all the loot, and killed all the foes, with Ryoma being the only thing alive by the time he started his assault.

pAV7Nas.png

Let's get this over with so we can head to the finish line. Almost there!

And so that i can finally play a non-awful map

Spoiler

RhWLX6y.png

giphy.gif

What the Vallite are seeing

Time to play block a door

JkdgCOx.png

tumblr_oai4n9K5fQ1vt720do2_400.gif

EiZlCAt.png

O.o

He was in range? FFF

And he missed the second attack *phew*

NEHeefg.png

1/3

NHHDsNu.png

Time for Ryomafair...i mean Swordfaire!

mT1mI4C.png

Open Sesame!

nDhaz6H.png

Ryomavation

ImVydZZ.png

New Objective: Speed!

Km37OWD.png

TOO

MUCH

POWAH

D5yE64P.png

Ryoma/3

cPOmpXS.png

F

wuWSlid.png

3/3

q5t7XNO.png

umu

sX0uRVr.png

Father vs. Son GO

And Ryoma missed both attacks lmao

And oh everyone is missing now

oh ugh

However...

hnZHunN.png

Critrochi finishes and saves the day! Otherwise we would've lost like 7 units lmao xD

I comitted and everyone except her missed (~65-70 hit) kek

GGz and Good Riddiance shitty Rev Maps

Next: BETRAYAL DUN DUN DUN!

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

sX0uRVr.png

Father vs. Son GO

And oh everyone is missing now

oh ugh

How many "Doh, I Missed!" was that with everyone missing?

On 6/15/2023 at 11:53 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

EiZlCAt.png

O.o

He was in range? FFF

Was someone else in range if there was a crit? I'm assuming that didn't happen here.

nDhaz6H.png

Ryomavation

Ryomavate: verb. To decorate an area with one's foe's blood.

Km37OWD.png

TOO

MUCH

POWAH

What are Odin's stats at this point?

hnZHunN.png

Critrochi finishes and saves the day! Otherwise we would've lost like 7 units lmao xD

Yeah, Sumeragi and his goons are scarier than you'd think, managed a similar situation on Lunarev but I don't think I was this close to screwed. Orochi this run is powerful, it needed to be limited to Rev so she couldn't capture body bags on top of it.

Next time: The enemies are coming from the ocean's grey waves!

Sorry it took so long to get this written up, but I have been a bit busy.

Spoiler

Lets start with the preps

AJFCJaX-ewL6PctYfoi096sZptEjFd8th3FHGIHZAJFCJaXlhc35ISd2BffO7VArRPkMsT3c31Naus8H

And as you can see by the meal, Speed is a major focus for this map, with a bit of defense as well. Adding to this about half my team took speed tonics to hit specific thresholds, I had a few people take Luck tonics (for those less than 22 luck, as at 22 its easy to raise it above enemy crit rate with Luck rally, or a basic pairup, not to mention bronze weapons in an emergency), gave Niles a strength tonic, and finally gave TeeHee a defense and health tonic, just in case she has to tank Ryoma alone for a little bit. For similar reasons I bought some consumable healing items for her convoy as well. To be fair, quite a few of those tonics I had just lying around thanks to Witches Brew, so it wasn't as large an expense as it seems

AJFCJaVgQGxaCpu9rsQUuC9iBBS5TaI672UjRXF4

...Sorry TeeHee, its just so hard to coordinate things like this, it just takes time.

AJFCJaWWUyOMJGGCq2iogEwJFqpdc-pBX1XrL8OO

The idea of a secret space in front of the throne rooms seems a little silly to me, that just seems like too trafficked a space to really contain a secret.

AJFCJaWFlvu4KMKOQAuSaXMf465aN8z8Qt19ueIj

Case in point, it is literally where everyone is planning to meet up...

AJFCJaWn0qbHo5uMSTp8bpQQ708PIMWVys4dc6wE

And we can't have that, TeeHee has to kill him herself 😛

AJFCJaWO6MXu5inUEbUUg9ys7a2PwRp7V-MV8ldz

This is kinda minor, but I like how they talk about Garon taking the field personally. It adds a little more weight and legitimacy to him being the final (or semi-final) boss of most routes.

AJFCJaWSGWDBSuMz9qTE6oJQo-aM369OaTfy8Wb9

Sounds like the bloody spear isn't seen as the best of proof, but carrying around a severed head sounds ridiculous for a lot of reasons. Just think about the logistics of it, the absolute mess it would make with the blood and viscera dripping down the neck hole, and the more general difficulty of carrying a relatively round object everywhere, not to mention severing heads is more difficult than it sounds. Plus what if the head was damaged during the battle that killed her, or in transporting it after the act, how would it act as proof then. Having someone carry the whole body would probably be more effective in the end (although much heavier).

AJFCJaVaRq85cbyOSsak9QQb1GLHi0_bjjN4KqYE

Plus TeeHee has an excellent excuse here. It doesn't get talked about much now a days, but many executions by beheading required multiple swings to fully sever, because fully severing a head is a lot more difficult than media makes it seem.

AJFCJaXtiSyIb3vjgHd8t8ZlGzYBTn4bbWXHVfaeAJFCJaU-WakRbdjKoosXOH1o6AxDUZhGsL5JBEMe

I do also like the very practical approach Garon has to this whole little argument as well.

AJFCJaW3-OWeoE2yuYxxiQp7Ctg5Bjk0wHmD2rNV

I am not, but I am as ready as I am going to be, so lets do this.

AJFCJaVDt1YT9w2JMPrG6N-JA8LtzHWHUj3k07jd

Daaawww. Praise from my enemies is always the best.

AJFCJaUvWJLM-y4_pqtm6h2iAJX6TEMmoj_yz4he

As it always has been in an ironman...for us at least

AJFCJaX3D9PylThabCL7JDRctP3hZ6OQuK9lffkq

You are full of shit Iago, he is going to be able to summon up a whole maps worth of troops for this battle.

AJFCJaUa_2_LQrPJS6_HtHHuEIi-kUzL9nzUvu2M

...Why is Hinoka's lance fletched like an arrow?

AJFCJaXrEXH1RfhUFdQExuQQNxThvsTuq65JFBxR

Alas our lie about Hinoka's death comes to bite us in the A-

AJFCJaWaDOpCnzDF8nYcKwpWg4PCJ6j_5_gJlhvb

...Ryoma, I know you have that bone your "sister" guilt free letter in your back pocket, so stop pretending she is "our" sister just to guilt us.

AJFCJaWPElsfa07Ivo2eHFc95c71b7kdHYKNxfsm

Either way its time to D D Du Du DU DU Duel

AJFCJaUgEWgKBP96J8hJALPP_iG4lLHyKbCFdDi5

Such an endorsement  of TeeHee here...

AJFCJaXRR4xn-MMR_ABhPGVT9NPTYv3Ven7OUIzQ

But I am not willing to risk the ironman on Xander's endorsement alone,

AJFCJaXdeuiYfXbV07fKcueE40Dy51FBEPGYOaDdAJFCJaUKzOYVZO2Ddta4OCq9tVzQRSqpgJsXxbag

But we have a whole map to deal with before we can cheat this little duel here.

AJFCJaXFddmpCGxlFDLUH1aNJCoBiXLNIHfpRgjW

But we will all have to do our best FOR TEEHEE!

AJFCJaVLpJL5tlRgPFG8L4AZbB-NCiv69aDmnp_G

Sigh, well we still have an extra slot for Llewelyn the dragon tamer.

AJFCJaWZ-ABClHhencGAVTD3e0Csgv5xkm_crF0-

And I do mess with starting placement very specifically here to setup my opening gambit, but first

AJFCJaVPjGNvF1_QNeQt-BaSER-edwo7F5TTPCNN

While killing Ryoma is technically the objective of this map, I don't trust in my TeeHee being able to pull that off alone without more RNG than I am willing to risk on an ironman, so really our objective is

AJFCJaVLVVOb32k0Zq3Z8-O2_s3wbE-D3gcLabfh

And I open with a lot of rally, most notably a Strength and Luck Rally to

AJFCJaVDQfwScPTzXaN07BBW64vl3gpCeV1PeiN0

Make this kill as safe as possible, and a skill rally as well to make

AJFCJaUa5-n8zu9ry_ATpobBA4ztm7AwqDK0zTmt

This second kill as safe as possible. Taking out these two is the heart of my opening though, so the rest of my turn

AJFCJaX4nbyzxqx9Gs__Yr8DgYqIF-rGlM5sydOo

Is just positioning, as I plan on taking out Kagero's side first. Despite some people being in range, these folks all have linked AI that makes it more difficult to bait them, but that does come with a downside for them as well, as it lets me just

AJFCJaVHnNCNKbkCHsc4oDRkraKQgg-qkESiBiN6

Get the drop on them instead.

AJFCJaVQbBhtgMeuCdHLkALJBAOehxhm2jrfNmeY

Although I do have to get a little creative with pairup shenanigans to get the strength rally Niles need for this kill here.

AJFCJaUiQcC985DuUJOprq-J-hqY48b2Sg2pwBQ5

This is more fancy than I really need to be here (as I could easily use Ophelia for the warp kill instead), but this lunge

AJFCJaU5C3_lBG1gKaOXdSCCOVBUwL1llBfq_Qm3

and chip (at the cost of a seal strength on her)

AJFCJaVVBbthNVd_bKcqvDWlFDS3VJ1bWaPPvTU4

Lets me finish it off with Silas instead.

AJFCJaU0yPDs_KsZQQsTg0ZZ98Gal7jdEHaGg08b

I am fairly certain that the enemy with Mozu in range has too much linked AI nonsense to actually move, but blocking the red from spilling out onto squishier troops beyond makes me feel more comfortable.

AJFCJaX2Z4fs12OJ-Qp2o1kKtABSV1khqTBbCW0N

And killing that cowardly goof is a little tricky thanks to that countermagic skill, but with the aid of both Strength rally, and rally luck we can get it with Mozu alone here, that way I can then

AJFCJaWnOnbVE5QQEjhcIA0RPF8p3_POsXK-08ok

Shelter her to safety afterwards.

AJFCJaWy4hHip7QukTjx3T8QchECkdlRaSkQULwl

But the corridor of death is not to be underestimated, so the only other thing I do for the turn is lure one of the 40% health dropping skill spy shuriken into a position where I can kill them next turn

AJFCJaWnNuepuB8FMimtGs_Yf2iYb5vn3V6T_NDi

In a way that is perfectly safe, which then lets me...hmm...actually, without a dancer I am going to need to

AJFCJaWiO-_Ehy4S0jPx2ASMEz329iQboql8J11y

Use a Freeze staff on the other

AJFCJaUTIlNBWfLWU6a4tyKKrJ27fGQdH8iitMyn

And Elise gets a healing levelup

AJFCJaXuQ11yQep4DUWH0PjNQffuY3lNKZOTbn3K

Just so I can feel more comfortable with Niles getting the kill here

AJFCJaWe_NYJ77pEJDSNQoUqvxT7mLJu6ZDUe6gQ

But that was a bit redundant as I was always going to shelter him back

AJFCJaUg-ukG0mC8xIE92fkPozyEGSLK0DnobSoq

But without a dancer the shelterer is going to be in range of the next Master of Arms (and the Spy Shuriken without that freeze)

AJFCJaVmhPOz3jqLl_sH2QNS8QQ1wlKEEtELsuzu

Although I didn't setup the kill for enemy phase

AJFCJaVq8xxxq1UK3MVXJ5yoTeHzKA8Fe6jJ-TMY

So I can pick who gets the kill exp come player phase.

AJFCJaUlzSVVg-kjWOYPHTa59aoEmWinEOQ2nxxO

But otherwise this turn is just luring the other Spy Shuriken

AJFCJaVjAVZNNZfNjE68XzBnaYc_0699mJCsvaJe

Although I was less extreme with my positional buffs this time, so it isn't a triple 0.

AJFCJaXNM67dv1mLKWiZOJJ_NioocFVCjKadjGB5

And that has mostly defanged the corridor of death.

AJFCJaWgMKkxiNZ6KPLAy8_961Sp-k2uHCWv6j-Q

...17. Maybe I should work on feeding some of my other troops kills, instead of just using my best units as a crutch here.

AJFCJaWMFB2iXdgIJALHXZalvBG-fjpp6as4dxny

So I trade switch him over to a weapon that wont kill on enemy phase

AJFCJaUkblQnbrssWY31cOlJ-Id_r5siIfzJrOHb

As the plan for enemy phase is to just let him face the ninjas that are left

AJFCJaXm5o1nKO1cnxe_rWf_FG8uWz4nmdp1XU2y

And despite having bad enough luck for this guy to hit

AJFCJaU2wBdm3j26E9zgPjxfTNMFmcBDwXbsDcfB

Even without the perfect block Niles would live this assault, although the speed drop from Silver Shurikens means that second one

AJFCJaXbv-n2uloa32WNIL5GXHljukM9f5YICq6jAJFCJaX5V6HGpj0_zgKW1vqkXoDFKywKEl-3aKj_

Needs the tiniest bit of extra chip (with repositioning Lunge to have the space to kill both)

AJFCJaX-YVpeDyde_AGl73dxFaUGZo8WwQKBoX-M

So Beruka gets one kill

AJFCJaVjStQxXjbD234OTm84T6PZgATgzI4SOhzE

And I switch to Odin to get the other for a

AJFCJaXhSqZWbHFqkGbt_JHHQoV5ymzpXbglxdmD

Levelup that gives him the things he most needs to Nostank.

AJFCJaWwcwJnHpEVYUqwFjTcUwjsbfmhAbTwb4bi

I then break down this wall to

AJFCJaX95vFRIcjY6JVQGxf5dpxPXKKaDOB6_WDI

Get the warpkill on the last enemy to the east

AJFCJaV8wigUjoYaiAAHM9k1iwOSnqLubt603WN2

To rightfully earn her level 35 skill.

AJFCJaXYm0eaiMfuIYO1G60xIPePGHI0l6uiR8Ju

That was a productive turn.

AJFCJaXEOl1vpXHXW6qMwnAE2mPthbKg3_iI8fVy

I let Mozu remain my master of unlocking here as I take on the western group

AJFCJaWFUWBglilM4rHmHZ1lVgRkzSJYlKQNSeRk

And I open with some magic chip to  more easily give

AJFCJaUUAV_oF3xoPJxppOAFvj8mvSzImfPIing0

Kana the kill here,

AJFCJaUPZnXUhVbylP6y_ffRR6DdpVg9ijhPe_5-

As he was one of my furthest behind units level wise, and he gets a great one out of that kill

AJFCJaWc40v9UNnhWZEZtY74LBEX1dbAum0EboAn

but the more I look at that pairup beast that is left, the less comfortable I feel taking him on from my position, so I switch up my tactics a little to instead buff Kana defensively (especially with the Dragon Stone trade), to be too tanky for the high crit half of him to attack Kana

AJFCJaUDTHR3F39on88ULM0HXxf87l8xzwCWmmHM

Which baits him into switching to the higher damage, but overall less dangerous side.

AJFCJaWdDkIjZX9Dvwz_HXEYLrEQLL2nsRUbQM_j

Which lets me get the kill with another unit falling behind the level cur-

AJFCJaXcD4mESp6rfHUuU_YqKM3PjB46UAZIIkLE

...or he can live it with an Aegis proc. Oh well, instead I give the kill to

AJFCJaWZftP8G4N8LCKPdAc0VBoo-XXwNVGUyfWX

The next furthest behind

AJFCJaXMQeds4GRLDHXGjTNwqDBmp6WJUwaVoZKv

Which gets her to...to...is that a Magic levelup?

AJFCJaUw_Aytly7H0PqH_nr9Rm1Rrz_riBfvhx3VAJFCJaWz1TI0TI8RguEnSRzg8j-9YHBYcomnj84x

The high crit half I kill exclusively at range for safety, which leaves just Kagero's defenders.

AJFCJaUQ6BnD4y2HsEhcTvc0mNOq6VshGrYIdXUV

And my plan is to bait them in with Kana's perfect block to make things especially safe...although the Spy Shuriken one in the back didn't actually bother to move, so I just block the one Shuriken attack

AJFCJaXMfEdYxhYz0fxs_GZcbKiAydd1THtj8m5O

Who gets eaten alive by Velouria.

AJFCJaWmIh-ki5jlQv6wMZYmpLphE639hhtBYrvZ

And Rusty mulches his attack stance partner, which earns him

AJFCJaVuJ-k4uXMMf1lGutAyQvpWW6kbhSokE4DM

For an excellent levelup

AJFCJaVdIkiXMFOX6kbI7SJ_GJWS3Xv4L5v9RR2M

And what proves to be one of the most difficult questions of skill equipping mid map so far...I end up dropping Dragon Fang, as his primary weapon prevents proc skills anyway, but it was a difficult choice overall.

AJFCJaVYPEbE9HYYFPk0Lom2jvLVw7lM3x7528YL

In retrospect, I should have taken this attack now, but I moved here for a completely different reason, so

AJFCJaWIse6ZSXoKAM9jpPrAAxWeMHInVgVHiZOh

Instead I wait, before

AJFCJaXnfQM0o9KOh2ogamsnvHQXlP8Efv8OGRvC

Ophelia gets the warp kill on the one hiding a spy shuriken behind his back.

AJFCJaUlXnF1BH38YoLYE6DqGrvw4ycSv3gJGi65

And she doesn't even risk the counter thanks to a crit.

AJFCJaUpUVBC-xOw-I1G7MYIdOP_UQbLVNuzszrk

And with just Kagero left

AJFCJaVAbt2B8HXlNSNXOI2XMIOt069WX_GJOYo_

I am already having some of my troops move back to the center.

AJFCJaW-q891Z926NHd1VlIzqfgF7cclkGXBOipb

I do take the free Niles attack next turn, but with the staggering avoid she has I don't see a safe unit to really get the kill to from this position (that I want to feed the kill to at least), which makes this a bit of a mistake, as if I were thinking about it better, I can do the same thing next turn instead, and use a 100 reliable attack stance kill to feed the kill, but instead

AJFCJaUa56Kkln4YuVSCTe9I0eYTBELXQJzmOzcC

I wait after some more repositioning (and grabbing the chest on her side)

AJFCJaXczsAm3rblKV3odbrwyFZ-Q2DIP_y9CpeV

With plenty of troops still heading back towards the next front.

The issue is, after the fort healing Kagero can't be taken out by Nile's attack stance hit alone, but

AJFCJaV0Gmx-m-LZsU8pjBmNSLZDnluXSABIcZj2

With Nile's pairup partner I find a reliable enough alternative to give the kill to someone else.

AJFCJaWTkDeQpabSlgweLjiIMzEGcIZuqVhdjPAP

RIP Kagero, dead so few chapters away from me achieving that peace for Nohr...hopefully.

AJFCJaXAft3Tt1RqG-pgbJb6l0PM7JtakrZQiFPRAJFCJaX4PrtXcDIAhpmwsHTAdeYAWNjL0XgXjs0E

And we still have a few turns of marching before we get to the next front, so I will just jump ahead, with some images in a nested spoiler box for the overly curious

Spoiler

AJFCJaW5B7IAquVZQUD8ykp6peXYTTBmGYkiLZbxAJFCJaXYJ0MRhFosobd_K9KlvSa44ybm1aDs48zQ

And by the next turn we have some units at the front, but I need more strength to feel comfortable with the initial assault of the next front.

AJFCJaXr7UGu7c7rUFA9zrzwYN4XAcIiQUAiieiA

And by the end of next turn they can all fit on a single image.

AJFCJaVo1ijMS8ewrDRTbaF6Pq86mA5VbxyNRyLI

And that should be enough to get things started

AJFCJaXzWuzgHZc-C8LcsrU1VLxqd_2K-Uzrk_sg

And I open the next front by luring enemies in with overwhelming defense.

AJFCJaWjwWH0avF40Hkx0Inp1leHVeFEmee3haIz

As the ninjas here are willing to make 0 damage attacks if they can deal damage with skills and the like, with the ninja chip being just enough to get Beruka to

AJFCJaVH7a1r2WfYHumGgnoh6w5c0rivw4qGeUTp

The Swordbreaker skill just before the Sword Master attacks. I couldn't have planned that better if I tr-

...uhh is that another Magic levelup...what is going on here.

AJFCJaXCJVxajPifcjjS7hECjZpncugpxFLqzJpo

Alas, Swordbreaker isn't the biggest impact overall, but this did safely draw in all three

AJFCJaXTCsfp35dJlYmYlCX9LpLLGE2W6Ouix_Ir

With Silas getting this needed speed levelup (and access to the armored blow skill) from the perfect block exp.

AJFCJaUucjCVhHUwN09iR_2QD6TcOkdGrq_UbvK3

This is more what Sword Breaker is for, getting an accurate attack on the Sword Masters...

AJFCJaWy8wIOVD5e3xpuwAkzPymTQnNhlz5Takh-

But I have Velouria claim the first kill on one of the Ninjas

AJFCJaWKhByle7DW3OGOQSfUu43rMXNjW3E4tZih

For a strongth levelup, and access to a chip damage kill.

AJFCJaUOwU0RvYzEXJ_2lhyUEd1QoXSk6if5Jrfo

Now for that Swordmaster skill Beruka setup

AJFCJaUFWR6XzfN5iRXaKo_PEvjKufMj8LJhGFJ5

Which gets him even closer to his level 35 skill as well.

AJFCJaVj9wG7nyjTUnRHQp12J02DlC81ZJm5Ef6p

Onto the kill of one of those Beruka chipped enemy phase with a safe Odin kill

AJFCJaWGILxhNpyeoX5lFlbCcljDyM8yvtxlpWrF

And a less safe Soleil kill, but

AJFCJaVo_tYjs2aJsm2NcjIBC2B4kIK9qGQV35yJ

It does get her a nice little levelup out of it, and means the lowest level deployed unit is now 14.

AJFCJaVZ6l_wLlD8LBeO0xkP3Bf0l95TskFtZUCL

For the first time, in a long time, I try to get in some chip with Llewelyn

AJFCJaXNicBVjksPmjEp8pv9hdSSemdE5Rqwrgtq

's attack stance partner, who crits.

AJFCJaVCnz5nAXX-uv5iyg77t-exwhXVSNaJ0dR3

Although really it was all just to try and give the kill to Kana here, which he thankfully hits.

AJFCJaUrNPBRwAi5sZ8FfxADLikYR8ssv4tzbUHZ

And so we have secured our beachhead in the west. But that is only the beginning.

AJFCJaWyGG80HX15bygNAcjnq6kyYS4YLvWZDYom

With a combination of Magic Rally, Skill Rally, and a Ophelia pairup, we get this respectable Entrap chance to help defang this upcoming Lunge blender

AJFCJaXPOG2lqW2vaQcoc2ii2dZDn40vlcEhH6x1

And with it entrapped I open the attack with this bit of debuffing

AJFCJaVvvwTKMdJsLcZTdBFpRE9ndTardVs1ZC7y

And more importantly it gets him the chip exp he needs to level...although I personally find Nohrian Trust an underwhelming skill.

AJFCJaXAUwh9csRqt283poADY4URPtIrxvbsbk91

And I let Soleil get the kill exp.

AJFCJaXFlqslV1dpflfIGx4Nr9pqJIEgNVa2qhkv

Not sure why I tested AI I already knew was too cowardly to move, but I guess I was feeling paranoid.

AJFCJaXPWOw4MStIJgepewLge_CREeHknBzqdyoZ

As next turn is just preparing unbreakable defense to trigger the lunge trap with (and getting the stair boost for whatever that is worth).

AJFCJaW8GbQ-VTsCxzjbNAOTLvu5mILk1u_bvZVOAJFCJaUWCz3TleAQK0u-J82hOFhivZhIT2SXH9Dr

Which works like a charm, but leaves this father daughter pair a bit isolated in enemy territory.

AJFCJaUUB5HW0o_o6VKCSBW_1Yw8GXuGdHIH4WQ4

And I open my attack on the lunger with this unlikely kill, but in fact chip as only one crits, which lets me

AJFCJaWvfqg_l4RkvA6B-DV_dF5B7hax1akpajOm

Give the kill to Izana.

AJFCJaVEv-eckjXFW85W12iBpaThPurhS9aXZndN

Silas then lets his daughter get the Ninja kill he setup on enemy phase.

AJFCJaXxxPZJo4fIQOgreoyBVaLS4QLCdzLtN-fp

As I break an exit hole for the pair, I prepare to bait in swordsmen pinning them in as well, although

AJFCJaUsLKJtH7DBlPEm-1FgBgLytlzUSDFFKdZH

I was more expecting the Melee, Ranged pair to work together, instead of just the range one making its attack on my back row, but I might have gotten too used to the Ninja AI when setting this up. And so I go after

AJFCJaXNdp8Nko5BtOSLp7vT0tGdMF5LYNF2JxGj

That random pair in the corner using a ranged lunge to draw them closer

AJFCJaUNOmsM5nXL1-J6PCJCUKTnw9DblTXJ0hvU

And I try for the more accurate magic attack for some chip (but the debuffing is likely more important anyway). It does hit, which lets

AJFCJaXHh-y98EfAOdIIVE7nDzKKqFqDrddy9Pxp

Izana claim kill for

AJFCJaVGou3ZJjSwp-AJfXl3T1MSRe0ne8xNKa2-

Access to Tomefaire. Now onto a less side objective, and finally deal with the range enemy I drew in before

AJFCJaW9q2PkV3nj6gs_VOA5d1ofC47zQKPZ_BfS

But thanks to Vantage it wont be a free kill

AJFCJaWP6d5uXDe_ZrGgpdK9UiW4feQHnZLRuT8P

And that gets Odin to Bowbreaker, with a nice little humble level as well.

AJFCJaWmvzy_xKBpjF59RLghRjdHEJ5lVFz0VVij

Now we try for the kill on the back half of that pairup with a Swordcatcher oneshot, but alas that lower accuracy bits us in the butt

AJFCJaVLUK0v7h8rkwehjbyIIynP-h67fJVWY4iM

Twice, as Ophelia also has a miss that lets it live, and now I want to check if something will hit the other Swordsman before choosing who to finish each of these off

AJFCJaXLh7QwgnjcEhVIwT7jFB9oJiiETQWv58Tg

And with Mozu hitting this chip, that means I can

AJFCJaUjKR_pjt3HGMrMnvQ6oH-tJZzoxgAll_GX

Get the kill here with Velouria, while

AJFCJaVvygqvkG2uv-nSGMYrb1zC7L308txnplU3

Beruka can get the safe kill on the other one.

Next turn I almost bungle half of it by accidentally healing single digit damage instead of pairing up with someone with Nina, but I manage to Shelter her

AJFCJaUQfpbcY_C_ZvZKjpfZbvjH1wLRYQpyZNW9

And transfer her along to

AJFCJaVXo5PEjfpBNoe7PF2_N2R1L-VP2MgWLsod

Open the chest

AJFCJaXiHbxmLFE7Ljkifwqdwkxyw1R2R7cQUzdy

Although the other half of the turn was preparing for the next lunger

AJFCJaX_Q2R4qkKf5jgSjrBQ8UycUEuEl8DKzwZu

By enemy phasing it.

AJFCJaX9X_vEVP4Lz9oCfue56szuqO2s57inkIC9

For a great levelup, and the Axe Breaker skill. That gets everyone except Llewelyn...and the trapped TeeHee all the way to their level 35 Skill.

AJFCJaWiZ2bjKBUvE8G_mOCGKZ7z3zsqdsoLANJf

For the next lunge, I go with another unbreakable defense strat

AJFCJaUOS4Yo45MCqcNqptXRHIv7R1LOSx-Sy4HuAJFCJaX9bapsZhVzlxN7sRCI1lQa_YfNUudvVcKUAJFCJaWoCg4fOxdeXEQl2oruGnLP7ljIzu4WElcE

Which works well enough that the Life-And-Death Swordmaster only deals 2 damage a hit. Speaking of which

AJFCJaUCUDkME9VlykUAE_kd4JJtsyF3kXrZ69aO

That is the first enemy I kill for a

AJFCJaUpbchiTAhNlUwq-LfISXkmz_sTueiZvNdl

...WHAT SoRcErY IS THIS ? a THIRD Magic levelup ?!?

AJFCJaVFVJzRfSsaLncTaPDEsayJWxty-U8qAP-8

Onto the next ki-

AJFCJaUgCPWuLbe_RnCganJlgG1EVaSNd2gJ06iV

...Huh, she missed a 96. I guess it was bound to happen eventually, and it really isn't a big deal, just a bit surprising.

AJFCJaVZ3erNJOUVC2KyjV9hQc3aX3aVCndJ-kf9

And that deals with the lucky Ninja

AJFCJaWDQf_ufqukzNUkgBu7nfhMHsuy6NzDRK1p

The other Ninja I try for the crit kill, but merely get the chip, so

AJFCJaXfjCXBEs2FkIC85jj5uuRtT3cCWGnMTIUs

Odin cleans up.

AJFCJaUxNIcctl1IjSO45O6Vh9KkARZFDzbOliGg

And that leaves just Saizo

AJFCJaU40FAckSporPjs0sOktL73E79JQl7ATq31

...and the titular Ryoma.

AJFCJaUauPoHaesIvv2ujjUeVdjgBacH0Ua8OQAe

I let Mozu go for the possible kill

AJFCJaXZaccYdLBi_91wJ8aexjvP5CZXmSshJCs3

Which she gets just fine.

AJFCJaWy9xs6lJvp6odpo7htHGADb75zlVetF9Dc

Although the poor guy dies in delusion.

AJFCJaXmTHcP1RhMQg9Oxl14n6j8RzYwoA-fvJ-o

And so we clear the regular map...on EXACTLY turn 25.

AJFCJaXKOXVOTpx_Tao-vnAaHmLJ2DueZocEuebr

And with Ryoma not moving on turn 25, I decide to start moving in on him a bit, which gets him to finally act, and despite giving him the option to attack Swordbreaker Beruka he gives me a big battle quote instead,

AJFCJaWYhoW9gngOTjIa250YkrkqbQ16Z5-Bni3N

Why does everyone assume TeeHee personally killed Hinoka?

AJFCJaVrNDtvsgVfVfRN5TKoecm0WUKxTf2ET8Ss

What a brutal strike at her conscience

AJFCJaVyIKdmAERU_oeAqMeG1vugDwe9PK6b4P_N

While she tries to explain, but the history of deceit and betrayal Garon fostered undermined that attempt

AJFCJaWRR6i8uxpJUtYBnzdi0NKSCZIu6IWdSfRM

For Fucks Sake, YOU KNOW FOR A FACT SHE ISN'T.

AJFCJaUT9uNon6y0rbRYlreT6PabqUQO1O7l37OIAJFCJaXTegCpWc63M9GM6tzWoTbBAy5khOvgt0c-

And so we are an impasse of violence

AJFCJaUubFh8FODQOhMAanOjcLccTk3n6thZG8qdAJFCJaUXkFz2BMtrsfn1KgOmTgMG4am2mfLgxp-q

😠 This games story was very intentionally sabotaged on the alter of weird incest.

AJFCJaWJuoKWJIClRKf6EzuUxilGDcSHMYJo8z6V

And after all that bluster the coward does minuscule damage at range.

AJFCJaU5atGl24uxY-c3ho0h1ZoSmr55KMeFyKY9

...that is an ominous sign.

AJFCJaU0fhSn0OntCCfHXbbJ6PElrYTk7YqOwkCh

Next turn I try to lure him out of the duel room, and heal TeeHee

AJFCJaWrnhgL8utIojqbFqTiMk330K7oaUB6yKeW

Safely thanks to the power of shelter.

AJFCJaVKMkJShNcZYZ12lwlGU9dU_J4BzpGne-Lo

With any luck I can jump him next turn...

AJFCJaUoORBm9XkN_WbjPMSwafTKvdUTHEWJqHsn

But he refuse to leave his room, and instead goes back to his starting position

AJFCJaUvkOjb4XAduNj7ussonDJvGJTHUv6DSXhM

So I have to take matters into my own hands with the DV use

AJFCJaW8HrxG7RX5NHQx87y_k1DUAebnhE2z9N6l

So I open with this rather safe chip.

AJFCJaXBt_fd3e7m9OlzVfbp9bJ3tom5_2O0EC5v

AJFCJaU2J-ywbm1v9fi15CRAs8QvK62EOchfDb3T

Which should make this a safe kill....I think. I am fairly certain that each hit of Astra will fill two tick of the gage, and after her opening hit the killing final shot should be perfect blocked...

AJFCJaWJBMUWUnDqHSnqBUhQgZGLiCObonF2eBCB

And I am about to find out...

AJFCJaVaFW5ZlXvmO3yOLj-H-mEmUOz-ttaP3Ti7

...actually he misses multiple times so the run is fine either way.

AJFCJaVW53Zlu4v9kq-cBwhHF4OCq4xqrCSWUWrG

Phew...

AJFCJaXrXywN9KpaITQaey4_jjv5IxKdEHB_bPiH

Bah, Ryoma you were no disgrace, but in this timeline Hoshido had to fall.

AJFCJaVcDa09Dz4D7PN7wywtUe7ETM1PukCClfHM

Don't kid yourself Ryoma, there are still two+ chapters after this one.

AJFCJaVJS_JNCNsB-M_KkcW7MDarCbpYx_FB56oc

With how cruel Garon would be to him, Ryoma is probably right to worry what would happen to him if he lived.

AJFCJaWxr6OLG6L6wyx7aICfBZocg5joQ__WXDedAJFCJaW0osf9CfbpfTzwDMmSVS81S8qpalV8QVT0

And only now when it is too late does she get the truth out.

AJFCJaUpB3Qv9H4RBy1iywmorBOYAvNN6oqEA1E7

Oh don't you start believing Iago's bullshit now TeeHee.

AJFCJaUaGlFMhrTXpliBEH9muAr74P1i7er-0MfJ

At least Ryoma gets to learn the fate of his family before his end

AJFCJaWmkTqXurpukIvgrKYMv25NQrMemiEbDvgO

Although TeeHee's comment here is a bit too genre savvy for her eternal naivete.

AJFCJaUWlqrB13q3KJ4wS8JZy880AYsxauhmdi1z

[citation needed]

AJFCJaXlgETIyn7xNKv0WdphdTuxHM1sf4--5klQAJFCJaXGgxs4ZZm-mAehxqVj2jWkqjpQsU0cJfNr

Alas Garon is finally ready to force the issue here, make the "pure" "innocent" TeeHee "actually" kill...

AJFCJaXs9pRjsAkJBX7ICSQNoMNJOGm_4nPv5DjN

But she tries to pretend sadism to get out of it alas, Garon has his own moment of

AJFCJaXOyIoE-4U9QP4ti6u7V5CzaaWOzlZgAbIp

Which convinces Ryoma

AJFCJaVepR_pOAqQOARLzB2VnKKZX6az6ckSRYiM

to commit Seppuku,

AJFCJaV0njf0KHNlCddSoHtjDTJWMKbVS8TOZpg_

But TeeHee is too much of a cowardly monster to allow him the mercy of trying to behead him, and end his pain early.

AJFCJaXl6aYLn6IJockzKRhqLHQI6v7gkE1XH0nYAJFCJaUuVkjVvPRlMmlwHR7etC-TTD2azys9t4K2

Alas TeeHee gets away with this suicide technicality...Again...

AJFCJaWISLSv7LG8GgzQVAFyXdgdxFeGCZrH7ZsJ

The buffoon does know that we have seen multiple independent nations already, right?

Sigh, Fate's world building is so bad even the writers forgot what little world building they put in it.

AJFCJaX5izhJ2JqIzzbcYZ6rc8MAWDN5EaWMXv6V

I feel this moment begs a comparison with Hector, as TeeHee fails to hold back tears, the far better written Hector is torn up by him succeeding.

AJFCJaWs7Hk_7qex4E-vtzK6RQMUeFDzNuKzcnl3

So we have TeeHee the traitor, whose treachery will save us all from the goo-father.

AJFCJaUaff18mRhuClAeVsvdb8495NY0HBnaqDhQ

...Oof, that is a painfully depressing idea TeeHee is sharing about herself here.

AJFCJaUoptP46_tXVdez3-0VOZLI9lukti_z5R4u

Alas we are getting close to the ending, with this truth...

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

AJFCJaUa_2_LQrPJS6_HtHHuEIi-kUzL9nzUvu2M

...Why is Hinoka's lance fletched like an arrow?

It's a large model of an arrow.

Wait, does that explain that one glitch for Merchant we saw before in Teehee?

AJFCJaUpbchiTAhNlUwq-LfISXkmz_sTueiZvNdl

...WHAT SoRcErY IS THIS ? a THIRD Magic levelup ?!?

Beruka's clearly getting ready to use the Bolt Axe.

Which should make this a safe kill....I think. I am fairly certain that each hit of Astra will fill two tick of the gage, and after her opening hit the killing final shot should be perfect blocked...

AJFCJaWJBMUWUnDqHSnqBUhQgZGLiCObonF2eBCB

And I am about to find out...

AJFCJaVaFW5ZlXvmO3yOLj-H-mEmUOz-ttaP3Ti7

...actually he misses multiple times so the run is fine either way.

Well, it was a calculated risk (That would have worked anyway) but man, Ryoma was bad at math.

AJFCJaUWlqrB13q3KJ4wS8JZy880AYsxauhmdi1z

[citation needed]

Hoshido will remember that

AJFCJaUaff18mRhuClAeVsvdb8495NY0HBnaqDhQ

...Oof, that is a painfully depressing idea TeeHee is sharing about herself here.

Well, it's arguably more accurate in an Ironman situation.

Anyways, good job on the clear, managing to get through the enemies in the turn limit was nice to see.

Edited by Punished Dayni

Before I get on with killing Duma, a question.

In the context of SoV, I have access to the Cipher DLC mainly to check out the units. Now, the question is should I just not bother with the units and get on with Chapter 5, or would everyone like to see if I fuck up those maps? Frankly I'm leaning towards the first answer, but I'll take opinions on the matter.

7 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Technically I think @Interdimensional Observer hasn't completed the Xander chapter yet, but you actively have to avoid trivializing that one from what I remember.

That's Chapter 26 for BR, so IO would have had to wait for that anyway.

Edit: Wait, the Iago chapter!. False alarm, me.

Edited by Punished Dayni

4 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Goes to show how memorable I find Birthright that I forget what chapter 25 is on that game, but I am fairly certain the last number chapter he reported on was 24.

579j9RW.png

This one can be tricky because of the amount of reinforcements so my strategy is basically to get an archer up to Aversa as quick as possible

kPLDoD4.png

Going forward I'll probably willingly leave Tiki out since she has no pair up partner and I can't be bothered to train her up right now

6oTZDLt.png

Other than the race to the finish, the normal strategy is no different, just have two teams make there way slowly up the map while keeping just enough distance from all of the reinforcement spawns to not be sniped

YqiLMZU.png

Wow, what a terrible bind I've found myself in!

KncoRSp.png

...Such a shame I didn't have an assassin with 12 movement to KO the boss.

YjYbO7Y.png56vJQQ4.png

Gave the kill to Noire so she can level up a bit

6RwQl7s.png

And that stage is complete! This one did take a bit of time because I had to be careful with unit placement to account for reinforcements but the last chapter till the (from what I remember) easy to beat endgame is done!

YlHY9xt.png

Our journey is almost at it's end

On 6/20/2023 at 7:53 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

Technically I think @Interdimensional Observer hasn't completed the Xander chapter yet, but you actively have to avoid trivializing that one from what I remember.

On 6/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, Punished Dayni said:

Edit: Wait, the Iago chapter!. False alarm, me.

I can move on? Sorry! ! I didn't realize I could do that yet.😅

As I finished my second playthrough of Super Robot Wars J yesterday, I can get it done tomorrow. Just need a pinch of time to get back into an FE mindset, even if BR is easy, it's got nothing on the map-after-map massacres I was doing towards the end of J.

On 6/18/2023 at 9:01 AM, Punished Dayni said:

Next time: The enemies are coming from the ocean's grey waves!

Ah yes, Valla- the land where all the water you bathe and wash your hands, dishes, and laundry in ends up via magic portals in your household plumbing. If utilized properly, it can be reused as toilet water, for crop irrigation, and giving martial form to spirits of the dead, thereby conserving precious freshwater supplies.

On 6/15/2023 at 6:53 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

EiZlCAt.png

O.o

He was in range? FFF

The boredom of Rev turned off your strategic thinking more than it should've? Difficulty from deception. Well, it was only Orochi on the line.😛

NHHDsNu.png

Time for Ryomafair...i mean Swordfaire!

TBF, I don't think anyone else wants to spend much time in Swordmaster in Fates, it might as well be Ryomafaire.

sX0uRVr.png

Father vs. Son GO

He must been confront with Chapter 5 RNG again, where ??? daddy who magically hid his beard seemingly always defeats his eldest son eventually.

hnZHunN.png

The Hagakure Blade's Avoid boost was useful for once -just, not the player.

On 6/20/2023 at 6:10 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

AJFCJaUucjCVhHUwN09iR_2QD6TcOkdGrq_UbvK3

This is more what Sword Breaker is for, getting an accurate attack on the Sword Masters..

Clever play, not needing it, but nonetheless using a mid-battle skill acquisition to contribute towards victory. Calculating everything and factoring into your strategy.

On 6/20/2023 at 6:10 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

AJFCJaU2J-ywbm1v9fi15CRAs8QvK62EOchfDb3T

Took me a moment to remember Astra halves damage dealt. Looked scarier forgetting that.

I don't really remember Ryoma's last stand, oddly. Sakura's fortress, Takumi's wall, Hinoka's aerial assault, Iago & Hans, I don't remember individual enemy formations or anything, but an imprint of these ordeals rests in my bones. Ryoma's also infamous map didn't do that. Which makes my appreciation for your smooth completion of this lategame hellhole less than it should be.😅

25 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

KncoRSp.png

Now that is what a hitman wants.

26 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

but the last chapter till the (from what I remember) easy to beat endgame is done!

YlHY9xt.png

Our journey is almost at it's end

Spotpass Paralogues! Paralogues! Priam Priam Priam!

-I joke, especially the Priam part, his has a sizable enemy stat bump. Please don't do them even if you can.

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:

Goes to show how memorable I find Birthright that I forget what chapter 25 is on that game, but I am fairly certain the last number chapter he reported on was 24.

Just realised that. That chapter was one I had a rough time with on Hard.

6 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

YqiLMZU.png

Wow, what a terrible bind I've found myself in!

KncoRSp.png

What a pity that is, having to fight your way through all the enemies-

Aversa: dies

Well, job done.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

As I finished my second playthrough of Super Robot Wars J yesterday, I can get it done tomorrow. Just need a pinch of time to get back into an FE mindset, even if BR is easy, it's got nothing on the map-after-map massacres I was doing towards the end of J.

The latter maps being very bloody?

Good thing these last maps are defeat boss in BR then.

TBF, I don't think anyone else wants to spend much time in Swordmaster in Fates, it might as well be Ryomafaire.

I'm getting Swordfaire on my LunaRev Corrin, but that'll be for 2 levels total, not what you'd call sticking around.

-I joke, especially the Priam part, his has a sizable enemy stat bump. Please don't do them even if you can.

Maybe do it like I might do the first half of Thabes. 😛

Edited by Punished Dayni

On 6/24/2023 at 4:10 AM, Punished Dayni said:

The latter maps being very bloody?

Infernal-Hades.pngInfernal-Fun-2.png

-Just the first attack. I would've made a gif, but it was taking way too long to upload.

Entire waves of grunt reinforcements, vaporized in a single strike via one overpowered unit (bosses got seriously dented too). Not exactly something that happens in Fire Emblem.

---

Chapter 25 Birthright:

Spoiler

Iago’s second encounter is similar to Hans’s, packed with enemies surrounding you on all sides. With in the castle’s wide hallways and reinforcements coming in from both sides, there is no place to retreat to for safety, and the enemies start much closer. Although the map being bigger, it isn’t quite as potentially hectic as Hans’s. On Hard, reinforcements here are slashed to two per turn from the east and west alternating, and the initial enemies in rows are mostly missing a member- only two instead of three as on Lunatic. The reduced villainous manpower should make this much easier, if still having the appearance of possibly being dangerous.

I chose not to Tonic this time, I don’t think I’ll need it. Ryoma and Takumi got +4 Str & Def for one battle from the random MyCastle boosts. Setsuna was in the Mess Hall making Disgusting food, so I opted not take a meal. I’m able to bring my entire team, newly recruited children included, minus the now-permabenched Reina.

Turn 1 begins by dispatching the three immobile Generals and lone stationary Strategist within sneeze distance of the starting positions. The Gens have Silver Lances instead of their Spears equipped, so Orochi, Sakura, Takumi and Kiragi can dispatch them and Saizo the Strat (which has a useless Entrap). Ryoma with Shiro as backpack receives a Rally Def and attacks the eastern upper Great Knight, Silas with Sophie backpack distract the western four enemies. Felicia, Asugi, and Azama multiply.

Over the enemy phase, Ryoma dodges the lance!GK and kills all four enemies. Azama, his clone, and Silas+Sophie injure but kill none of the western baddies, Silas emerges unharmed, and Azama shrugs most of the damage off via Renewal. One Bow Knight and one lance-using Great Knight appear in the west too. Scarlet uses all her movement and kills an injured western GK, Sakura, Felicia, and Asugi Replicant hide behind a phalanx of the Azamas and Silas+Sophie. Ryoma baits one of the Gens guarding the eastern chest room, he has a Dual Guard ready to negate a Spear hit. Takumi & son, Asugi, Felicia Replicant, and Saizo head east too, to deal with the reinforcements. Orochi pairs to Corrin to bait the western Berserker, Shura follows him.

Azama kills a GK on the enemy phase, injures another, takes Bow Knight chip, the ‘serker takes the bait, Ryoma Astracrits one east Gen, and two reinforcements -a GK and one Dark Knight- appear to the east. On Turn 3 player phase, Azama kills the Bow Knight with a Dual Strike crit, Shura finishes the near-dead ‘serker. Silas takes a Rally Def and equips a Javelin to bait the west chest room hallway Gens. Corrin+Orochi moves east to get closer to the range of the eastern ‘serker. Takumi ORKOs the other eastern Gen, Kiragi and Saizo kill the GK reinforcement, Felicia the DK. Ryoma is confident enough to move north and try heading towards the Sorcerer in the east chest room to kill that sooner.

Turn 4, and the same reinforcements as Turn 2, easily dispatched along with the two west Gens. With Quixotic obtained, Azama makes his final class change back to Mechanist. A stray Maid is descending from the north center to the right, so Takumi heads towards it, Ryoma swaps to Shiro to bait the Sorc in the east room, the remaining four characters remain camped in the southeast corner for more enemies from there. Corrin moves into the range of the east ‘serker, whilst staying just beyond the range of the double-Entrap Strategist near Iago and three Gens, two Heroes, and ‘serker, a staffer threat is peculiar in Birthright, if the norm in CQ. Shura heals Silas+Sophie and he heads toward the west chest room.

The ‘serker and Sorc acted as expected, the Maid oddly moved no more. Orochi kills the ‘serk, Takumi moves to bait the mobile Maid, Shiro kills the Sorc. Felicia, Kiragi and Saizo kill another two expected reinforcements, Asugi moves towards the east chests. Silas has just enough movement to enter the western edge of the west chest Sorc’s range, whilst avoiding entering Entrap range, and he does so with a Javelin equipped. The westside units cautious move northward, but remain within striking distance of any future reinforcements.

Takumi killed the moving Maid, Silas badly injures the Sorc which attacked him. Two southwest reinforcements again, and a Sorc + Hero unexpectedly in the west chest room. Azama Replicant ORKOs the Bow Knight reinforcement, Sakura and Scarlet kill the GK. Silas pulls back and keeps the Javelin equipped while Shura heals him, Azama and Asugi R approach him. Orochi enters the southernmost point of the Entrap Strategist’s range and swaps to Corrin, leaving him exposed to naught but the last Berserker. Takumi pulls back for some healing, Kiragi and Asugi cautiously inch towards the east chest room knowing reinforcements are likely to be there soon, Felicia R and Saizo remain camped where they are.

The Entrapper takes Corrin who kills the last ‘serker, Silas kills the injured Sorc, wounds the other, two Maids appear in the east chest room, no reinforcements in the south. Turn 7 player phase begins with me realizing Corrin can’t ORKO the Entrapper. Orochi grabs a Snake Spirit out of the convoy hammerspace her lord husband has access to and uses it to ORKO the Strat. Only had an 87% hit rate and if smart the Entrapper could’ve yanked them towards death if it survived, but I took the unnecessary gamble.😅 She has 20 pre-bonuses Def in case the Maid chooses to leave the Launcher and attack her. There was an adjacent Dragon Vein I should’ve used instead. It instantly corrodes away all the equipment of all baddies in the central room, it’s otherwise not very useful. One of the two east chest Maids is ORKO’ed by Ryoma, who with a Dual Katana faced triple-zeros from the Maid. Shura healed Silas, Azama nearly killed the Hero which Sophie finished, Asugi killed the Sorc. Everyone else began moving north.

Another Sorc and Hero in the west chest room, Azama crits the Hero dead, Shura chips the Sorc and Sophie slays it. Kiragi kills the surviving east Maid. Corrin uses the Noble Yato to injure the Maid at the Launcher. Felicia pairs to Scarlet and heals Asugi R, who opens the first chest. Another two east Maids appear during Turn 8, which Kiragi and Ryoma dispatch. Azama R kills the Orb Sorc, Orochi the Launcher Maid, the Asugis have now opened 3/4 of the chests. Boots, the Pursuer yumi (Takumi could use it with an Arms Scroll, but he doesn’t need it), a Great Festal (Felicia can have it).

Turn 10 arrives and a Berserker has appeared up the stairs in the north to the left side, a General to the right. On Lunatic, I think reinforcements like these appeared sooner. Asugi opens the last chest, the Waterwheel naginata (nobody has the rank for this). Corrin equips a Horse Spirit to bait a stationary Tomahawk!General, Azama R shall bait the other with a Barb Shuriken. Corrin and Azama critkill their Gens, Azama R also drew out a Hero who Dual Struck. Sakura womans the Fire Orb and shoots the Berserker and left Hero, it misses the Hero, but leaves the ‘serker juuuuuust injured enough for an exact 32 damage 100% hit kill to it. Azama Rend Heaven-crits the Hero, which Takumi would’ve otherwise killed.

Turn 12 sees another ‘serk and Hero appear, more easy but not harmless prey. Sakura + Takumi + Azama R kill the Turn 10 Gen, Corrin injures the ‘serk. Turn 13 has Takumi slay with the immobile General next to Iago, Felicia finishes the ‘serk, Orochi kills the other Gen. Azama moves into Iago’s range, but doesn’t attack him out of logical or illogical fear of Ginnungagap + Vengeance OHKOing him. Iago (who still has his unique Sorcerer staff rank that he doesn't use at all here, whereas it's everything about him in CQ26) is disposed safely on on the enemy phase and drops the Hagakure Blade (Ryoma would need an Arms Scroll for it, not worth it).

Overall, rather boring and on the easier side. Being able to safely camp at reinforcement spawn points isn't a good thing! The map felt a just little too big, even if it isn’t, the center was too empty and the side halls could've been shortened with some doors blocking the chest rooms to compensate. This map feels more hostile on Lunatic if memory serves. Does the handful of extra Lunatic enemies push it past some critical mass, wherein it become difficult to player phase devour all threats that'd result in a character death, there?

Level Ups:

• Sakura:
    • Mag/Spd/Lck
    • HP/Mag
  • Saizo- HP/Str/Skl/Spd/Def (Str and Skl are capped.)
  • Ryoma- HP/Str/Spd/Def (And Ryomafaire.)
  • Scarlet:
    • HP/Mag/Spd
    • Str/Spd
  • Azama- Lck (And Quixotic.)
  • Felicia- HP/Mag/Skl
  • Shiro- Str/Skl/Spd
  • Silas- Str/Spd/Def
  • Orochi- HP/Mag/Def/Res (And Rally Magic.)
  • Corrin- HP/Str/Skl/Lck/Def

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Just the first attack. I would've made a gif, but it was taking way too long to upload.

Entire waves of grunt reinforcements, vaporized in a single strike via one overpowered unit (bosses got seriously dented too). Not exactly something that happens in Fire Emblem.

Gambits ain't on this level.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There was an adjacent Dragon Vein I should’ve used instead. It instantly corrodes away all the equipment of all baddies in the central room, it’s otherwise not very useful.

This also loses you the 10K that strategist has.

Source: I have lost that 10K before.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Being able to safely camp at reinforcement spawn points isn't a good thing!

I definitely don't share that memory of this map, not enough units I had seemed capable of taking damage. Though I did focus more on facing the early reinforcements first from what I remember.

And yeah, I think now we can say go time. Endgame, here we go!

(I'm going to fuck this up aren't I?)

Would be cool if we could all agree on a time to start endgame together and post updates life here.

Would be super hard to plan tho

On 6/24/2023 at 4:04 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

seemingly always defeats his eldest son eventually.

I have seen the reverse before

fXsPSAZ.png

Slashing more than Prices!

Honestly the real reason behind this is that i want to give Orochi 2 Levels so i can get Tomefaire on her to also inherit to Ophelia

Since i have 2 spots open for the final map i am getting Ophelia + either a capture or Anna...although Anna comes at lvl 10 so probably i will capture something from Ophelia's map

VdgU4TC.png

Why can't i get this Anna tho....

Spoiler

J15D5A7.png

Rip Speed

755aRo8.png

To the surprise of no one

Soux8OV.png

Corn in action

2DjTAAz.png

No

LuZuh4f.png

Door jumpscare

...Orochi missed an 84...i will have to burn a rescue to not lose her lol...

Or actually maybe not let me cook

yydRJG4.png

Myrmidon moment

Q43PASu.png

She carries the frozen sword

xIodNpW.png

STR/SKL Niles O.o

Healed, Rally'd and Ryoma'd. That should work....

QVdRuwS.png

2stronk

Xo08jnz.png

"I am just holding back"

2Pfggu2.png

F

...15 EXP away from Tomefaire lol...

Q82oJ05.png

Lol. Why doesn't she scale

rvGZAyg.png

F

Atleast tomefaire lol (just went for a fast skirmish for the remaining EXP)

MqDaVuM.png

This paralogue can be a bit of a pain. I like it, but on Lunatic it's pretty tough if you wanna get all the rewards

MaLAjTl.png

Really wish i had Life and Death on Odin Dank. That would be too much of a pain now tho

2MDBr5N.png

Slow

Probably the slowest Ophelia i have ever gotten

Then again...Orochi lol

Spoiler

m6qfmK8.png

Odin opens it up with a dual attack crit

HW0wadh.png

errmm

I think i am starting to regret doing this chapter lol

6NBc8Uj.png

I will capture that guy with OrochiPowah

ilq7ngH.png

What's better than Wyverns with Darting blow? 2!

Hard weapon ranks suck tho

WRSlcZj.png

Some Mag or Str would be cool...

tNgjIuI.png

Something something Hoshido Glory

P3wH0Zt.png

Nice

Also fuck Ninjas xD

I wanna capture one of them but...

hmmm

h3pJNEP.png

Magic powah

VljkPq5.png

And captured Ninja!

hbTEaWk.png

FFS Orochi missed....

bbbXtEN.png

Big lvlup tho

GrlGh1v.png

Is that how a rejection feels?

5nPFiMi.png

This chapter is sponsered by Luck lvlups!

3g3pG5O.png

tfw

dgjdj9k.png

Is this what they call the fabulous 15s?

AVs95SE.png

Now that's a lvlup

zdbUT1h.png

She will be an absolute crit machine won't she?

v8emUm1.png

ayy

QphSAD7.png

Power of Corn!

AYvTMzl.png

Seno captured!

T5KEsOu.png

Skl o.o

hRRtHDD.png

So strong, he solo'ed the top half of the map lol

AMbQOy3.png

Time to hold her hostage until i get the last item lol

ySKhLBy.png

Item get!

ehxL2TM.png

And i finish the map by capturing her!

Wew. The chapter i had to think the most so far.

Then again, this is a Conquest chapter lol

aflZ3GB.png

Betrayal!

Spoiler

hWjklly.png

Now that's the Niles i know

70jBCNw.png

Pushing through the mid. Imma not gonna bother with the Chests

fs5QkQQ.png

hmm

73m6i3R.png

WITNESS HER TRUE POWAH

cv43rN0.png

Myrmidon Lvlup continues!

GxPXL7d.png

Ah yes, the Myrmidon lvlup

qGRP0zu.png

Hi Gunter

KIIBbem.png

Bye Gunter

qNGekiB.png

Finale at hands, my friends!

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

VdgU4TC.png

Why can't i get this Anna tho....

I remember the Anna I made a Mechanist, capped offensive stats and able to use most of the weapons.

Probably the best I ever had, though 4 less Mag than Adventurer stings a little.

LuZuh4f.png

Door jumpscare

...Orochi missed an 84...i will have to burn a rescue to not lose her lol...

Berserker using locktouch

MqDaVuM.png

This paralogue can be a bit of a pain. I like it, but on Lunatic it's pretty tough if you wanna get all the rewards

That is why I do this by Chapter 18 or something like that.

2MDBr5N.png

Slow

Probably the slowest Ophelia i have ever gotten

Then again...Orochi lol

23 Spd Ophelia.

I can't. That's.... Wow. That's after all the Spd Orochi has levelled.

3g3pG5O.png

tfw

I didn't remember Felicia still being used, but hey. here she is.

KIIBbem.png

Bye Gunter

Back to the bench he goes.

On 6/25/2023 at 4:35 PM, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Would be cool if we could all agree on a time to start endgame together and post updates life here.

Are we co-ordinating just the final map?

I'll get myself caught up to it then.

16 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I didn't remember Felicia still being used, but hey. here she is.

Staff duty, nothing else XD

16 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Are we co-ordinating just the final map?

Would be pretty cool if we could (final 2 in Fates' case since they are played together)

I would even write a lore chapter for it lol

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-