Grand Hero Battle- Cervantes

GuiltyLove

@GuiltyLove Nice job by the Macedonian royalty and their knight! Only Minerva and Catria managed to properly dress for battle though... Maria did good despite her gen 1 Atk. Just noticed they put Def/Res Smoke 3 (why is it called that when 1 and 2 don't exist?) on that mage cav, that is a sneaky way to try and catch people off guard. Probably the main reason they made the skill that way lol. In a one turn clear you don't notice it at all though.

Not a very difficult map, and thanks to enemies being close the refresh button wasn't needed either. The amount of movement options the Tana team has is really fun, especially now that Summer Tana can reposition herself for a warp even after using all her movement. There was Canto Control here, but the position made it not really matter. Hopefully they don't begin slapping that everywhere from now on though... Although I dread Warp Bubble much more.

@BoaFerox We all know that Maria is going to dress her brother up properly next spring, so look forward to that! I'm saving orbs until spring unless a Lilith or Whitewing rerun happens before. I am low on orbs after simping summoning for Rearmed Grima and Halloween Grima. 

The teleportation is always great to see. Good thing Tana had the Flow Guard ability (or whatever it's called) to prevent Cervantes' special. Looks like Cervantes says わし in his summoning dialogue, which explains why the Chinese translation used 吾. Didn't know he was that old

This map required some of my math skills, since I had to dealwith Cervantes in order to galeforce. Three of my Marths are Red so they couldn't do anything against him, so it's all about Groom Marth and he needed some help to deal with the man.

@GuiltyLove It was cool to see Maria and Michalis being used. Maria's kit is pretty nice, and Michalis uses the Seahorse Axe very well.

@BoaFerox The Canto + Tanaport + WoM combo is so strong! I still need Flow Guard on my Groom Marth, but I can't see myself killing a Thórr for that... she is for merges.

Edited by Diovani Bressan