A Hero Rises: Fire Emblem Engage Cup

Jave

I missed a couple of days and voted without signing in, but I think the votes I ended up making were:

• Duo Marth
  • Legendary Celica
  • Legendary Sigurd
  • Harmonized Leif
  • Legendary Roy
  • Flame Lyn
  • Summer Eirika
  • Valentine's Ike
  • Legendary Micaiah
  • Halloween Corrin

I respect that I can do the voting as a job lot right at the end of the event instead of having to do it daily to help with their engagement metrics. Uh, no pun intended. Wish the same was possible with CYL.

Results are up! Brave Marth, Ascended Celica, Legendary Sigurd, Harmonized Leif, Harmonized Roy, Flame Lyn, Summer Eirika, Duo Ike, Legendary Micaiah, Valentine's Lucina, Halloween Corrin F, and Legendary Byleth.

Not much in the way of surprises, other than maybe Marth - the only one to go to a non-Ascended main pool unit. Personally I'm happy with these results, everything I'd realistically hoped for - in particular Sigurd and Micaiah. I'll plan to pick them both up on the rerun, assuming there's a spark.

Edited by Othin

Well, this voting process was indeed almost entirely pointless. Legendary Micaiah is the only winner here that is not the latest alt or in M!Byleth's case, his only non-Duo alt of that particular character.

Oh well, I'll enjoy that free Godlike Reflexes in January I guess.

Hmm, I think Leif is leading Roy for me. Corrin third I guess.

Marth - Not interested in either Marth or a sword infantry.
Celica - Have a few copies already that I don't know what to do with
Sigurd - Have one, good enough
Leif - Sure, Legendary Leif is one of my most-used units, so I'll take a better one. Not sure how a neutral unmerged one does against a +Atk multi-merged one though.
Roy - Sure, why not. I don't recall what he actually does but a good axe cavalry is always welcome.
Lyn - Won't say no, but not someone I'd chase specifically.
Eirika - See Lyn.
Ike - I have one, and sword infantry blah blah.
Micaiah - All her versions kind of blend into one for me. This one is... *checks the wiki* eh whatever.
Lucina - Eh, no particular use for a Near Saver since I've never gotten around to making a saveball, and if/when I choose to do so, I have multiple Dedues to give Near Save to.
Corrin - Infantry is a little meh, but a very recent in terms of not being powercrept and looks good.
Byleth - I have spares as it is.

The only two that I cared about (Lyn and Corrin) both won unsurprisingly, so that's good news to me. And the banner being at the end of January instead of being closer to the holidays means I should be able to fit the banner into my budget without too much difficulty.

On 12/27/2022 at 3:15 AM, Othin said:

Results are up! Brave Marth, Ascended Celica, Legendary Sigurd, Harmonized Leif, Harmonized Roy, Flame Lyn, Summer Eirika, Duo Ike, Legendary Micaiah, Valentine's Lucina, Halloween Corrin F, and Legendary Byleth.

Quick, everyone act surprised!

The only one of these that surprises me is L!Micaiah winning over S!Micaiah, but this is the Micaiah I voted for so I'm not complaining! My plan was to get Lyn for GR and leave it at that, but there's a lot on offer here. If this banner has a spark, I wouldn't mind trying to get Sigurd or Leif!