Happy New Year!

indigoasis

Congrats, we made it 2023! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for making it this far. You've earned it.

If you're looking to go ever farther, the oh-so despised coveted New Years Resolutions are a valuable and viable tactic for fresh beginnings and self-betterment to kick off the new year with some pizzazz. So... do you have any resolutions that you're looking to try out? Or are you hoping that you'll actually be able stick to one this time around?

Happy New Year! At least for people on the East Coast anyways. I still have a little more than two hours before New Year hits me and my timezone in California.

I do not have any New Year's resolution. I am just continuing to work out, trying to earn and save more money, and making new friends. My arms are getting bigger and harder, so that is good! Been working out three times a week on most weeks (I slacked off on a few weeks due to holidays or sickness). I have quit Heroes so I am saving more money now. I have also been making friends at work.

Happy New Year! And be safe!

On 1/1/2023 at 12:59 AM, XRay said:

I do not have any New Year's resolution. I am just continuing to work out, trying to earn and save more money, and making new friends. My arms are getting bigger and harder, so that is good! Been working out three times a week on most weeks (I slacked off on a few weeks due to holidays or sickness). I have quit Heroes so I am saving more money now. I have also been making friends at work.

I'd say continuing on these gains is a resolution itself. Good on you!

• 2 weeks later...

Over the past few years I have fallen out of love with most hobbies. I truly hope I can enjoy things as I once did, and with that i'm starting a playthrough of FE4 for the first time in ages. As per real life, i'm looking to explore my creative side once again and hopefully in different avenues. Ceramics and floristry currently are on my mind~

On 1/13/2023 at 5:46 PM, MercyWalk said:

Over the past few years I have fallen out of love with most hobbies. I truly hope I can enjoy things as I once did, and with that i'm starting a playthrough of FE4 for the first time in ages. As per real life, i'm looking to explore my creative side once again and hopefully in different avenues. Ceramics and floristry currently are on my mind~

We just had a conversation about using ~s like that. Are you trying to annoy Soul? 😛