Shadow The Hedgehog

Masu

I finally found my disc (finally). Anyways, I beat pretty much every mission except all the last missions, I did like, 8 of those.

Anyways, my first playthrough I went dark.

I liked the semi-good ending, the one where Shadow goes to comit suicide, cuz' unlike Luke he couldn't stomach the fact that his father was a douchebag.

Anyway I shouhave a review of it somewhere, I think i'm gunna bump it.

lawl i never got that one.

I guess im the only person who prefers for good to prevail.........

You're not the only one.

Also I will play this game soon. I just have a bunch of other games I need to play first (as they're more important than this). Until then...

You're not the only one.

Also I will play this game soon. I just have a bunch of other games I need to play first (as they're more important than this). Until then...

Like ALL PS2 TALES GAMES and NAMCO X CAPCOM

What the...? Shadow the Hedgehog one of the worst Sonic games ever. Bad camera angles, terrible control, frustrating level designs, and no target lock in this game.

Indeed. This is why I will never play this game again. They need to go back to the styles of SA2:B

What the...? Shadow the Hedgehog one of the worst Sonic games ever. Bad camera angles, terrible control, frustrating level designs, and no target lock in this game.
Indeed. This is why I will never play this game again. They need to go back to the styles of SA2:B

Bad my ass. A game doesn't need to be "good" if it's fun.

Also...

Bad camera angles? Then stop changing the damn things. I never had trouble with them.

Terrible control? Well that's just an opinion.

Frustrating level design? The levels are kind easy actually, just stop sucking.

No target lock? It's extremely easy to get around that. I barely ever miss and I don't have to stand there for an hour lining up my shots.

Back to the styles of SA2? Fuck yeah.

Bad my ass. A game doesn't need to be "good" if it's fun.

That's your opinion. I never said the game was "bad". I've said that this game is the worst sonic game ever...

Also...

I respond to:

Bad camera angles? Then stop changing the damn things. I never had trouble with them.

Terrible control? Well that's just an opinion.

Frustrating level design? The levels are kind easy actually, just stop sucking.

No target lock? It's extremely easy to get around that. I barely ever miss and I don't have to stand there for an hour lining up my shots.

You failed to rebuttal my points. I've already refuted the whole aspect of how this game is the worst. All your telling me is that the game is easy and these features can be comprehended which I failed to see it.

Edited by Namie Amuro

Shadow the hedgehog, so bad it was almost good... Almost.

For my friends and I, the game is so bad it's good. We love playing the levels with the Chaotix members (particularly Mr. 'Computer Room' Vector).

But yeah, Shadow the Hedgehog is a poorly made game that without the bouts of unintentional hilarity (like Shadow's frequent mild swearing) would be a game that is entirely unfun.

the different paths you can take in this game has always attracted me to it.

but i haven't played it yet.

and i think i would do the evile path first, just to be different

• 1 month later...