March/April 2023 Calendar

Another month, another FEH's event schedule calendar.

5quSMNC.jpg 2yjvEPO.png

In March 13th begins March's Limited Hero Battles. Some of them are in the current data already. Here are the battles for this month:

Spoiler
  • GHB Matthis - Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn
  • BHB Flavia & Basilio - Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery of the Emblem
  • MHB Elimine - The Sacred Stones
  • GHB Xander - Awakening
  • LHB Caeda - The Blazing Blade

In April 10th begins April's Limited Hero Battles. Of course they are not in the data yet, but we can speculate what will be the maps and their respective limitations based on the previous Limited Battles:

Spoiler
  • GHB Hans - Genealogy of the Holy War & Thracia 776
  • BHB - Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  • LHB Nanna - Heroes
  • GHB Lloyd - Fates
  • MHB Medeus - The Binding Blade

My guess for April's Version Update will be in April 5th.

This is just a general reminder to everyone.

By the by, Daylight Savings Time activates this Sunday (for the places that use it), so all of the dates on this calendar should be 100% accurate. With DST active, the daily reset now happens at midnight (instead of 11 pm) in Pacific Standard Time (the time zone these calendars use because it’s where Nintendo of America is based).

I for one am ecstatic that I get to wait an hour longer for the daily reset yet again.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

This is just a general reminder to everyone.

By the by, Daylight Savings Time activates this Sunday (for the places that use it), so all of the dates on this calendar should be 100% accurate. With DST active, the daily reset now happens at midnight (instead of 11 pm) in Pacific Standard Time (the time zone these calendars use because it’s where Nintendo of America is based).

I for one am ecstatic that I get to wait an hour longer for the daily reset yet again.

I was going to note that they've sometimes forgotten to account for that, but thankfully it appears to not be the case, based on the ending date of the spring banner matching up.

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

A second Legendary in a row. I wonder if we'll get Male Corrin or Shez, now that we have Male Robin.

Fits the pattern from last year. Although the double mythic banner was new.

Seems like next month is probably red, due to Embla. I'd bet against another avatar this soon, but I wonder who else could fit.

17 hours ago, Othin said:

Fits the pattern from last year. Although the double mythic banner was new.

Seems like next month is probably red, due to Embla. I'd bet against another avatar this soon, but I wonder who else could fit.

If the next legendary is really red, some of the "obvious" options I could think of are:

Yato m!Corrin
Sword m!Shez
Super Amiti Elincia
Itsuki, if they decide they don't actually hate TMS
Red dagger Sothe
One of the Alears

So ... yeah.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If the next legendary is really red, some of the "obvious" options I could think of are:

Yato m!Corrin
Sword m!Shez
Super Amiti Elincia
Red dagger Sothe
One of the Alears

So ... yeah.

Hmm, lot of possible conflicts there. Maybe Adult Tiki? Leo and Camilla are also possibilities, but it might also be a bad time for them.

28 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

For what it’s worth, Alfred is voiced by the same guy as Itsuki in Japanese.

That said, that could just be bait copium for the TMS fans like when IS got Kiria’s JP VA to voice Astrid but not a Kiria alt.

21 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Yato m!Corrin
Sword m!Shez
Super Amiti Elincia
Red dagger Sothe
One of the Alears

So ... yeah.

Considering we just got an Elincia, I will say at more 2-3 months until her next alt. Even Shez that was released in mid-September, took 3 months for her Legendary.

I would like Male Corrin with Omega Yato and the Hoshido Noble outfit.