(FE12) Yet Another NM Hard No Reclass Draft (nothing to do)

Fair enough. Up to +2 on bows isn't that busted.

I'll take Matthis. Not because he's good or anything, but because it's nice to have an early cavalier besides Arran. (Caeda and Wendell mostly have me covered on the utility end anyway.

@Kinetic1000

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merric and Warren

EDIT: Regarding +2 mt on bows, this is absolutely fine. On Hard mode, bows aren't nearly as important as on Lunatic (or even Maniac) because the enemies are a lot weaker (making it less important to avoid 1-range counterattacks) and slower (which makes the higher speed caps of horseman and sniper less useful), so giving bow users the opportunity to use at least small forges is absolutely fine. In fact, I think it would be fine to allow bow forges without any restrictions.

Edited by Gradivus.

Bar- ah, crap.

So if I want a Fighter I have three options. I could take Kris, which would probably be the best option - I could take Bord, which would give me power and WLV at the cost of speed, or I could be an idiot and pick Dice. Alternatively there's Darros, but he joins too late for me.

So instead I shall reject drafting a fighter (going Fighter!Kris probably) and pluck out a goddamn armor knight with a middling defense growth.

Welcome to the squad, Draug.

@Kinetic1000

Edited by GlitchWarrior