April/March 2023 Calendar!

A new month, a new FEH schedule calendar. He's the Event Schedule provided by Feh, next to the list of events made by me. A new addition to my list is that I also named the heroes that will appear in the Weekly Revivals.

s8rdSnl.jpg HsOWZ8c.png

A new thing this time is the "New Heroes Return" banner on May 3rd. We had one of these before. It was a 8 focus units banner, where each color had an Ascended Hero sharing with a normal hero. And the off-focus rate was set to 0% (focus rate was 6%). Pretty much a Remix style banner. My guess is that from time to time we will have one of these again. Last time we had it, it was around Black Friday. This time, it will be around Golden Week.

If I forget anything in my list or if there is any mistake, please informe me.

Ooo looking forward to May 9th!

...Or that's what I would say, but I spent literally all my orbs on this kid banner already and don't have a single focus unit to show for it. It's going to be tough getting Hector, Mark, and Eliwood AND the new fallen heroes... I'll try, though. Maybe the fallen heroes will be nicer to me than these kids.

I'm betting against Engage this month. If they'd wanted another Engage banner this soon, I think they would have put it in March with a Rearmed Hero, while April seems more likely to return to Ascended.

Based on that, I'd say Binding Blade is most likely. I speculated a few weeks ago about an Etruria theme with Dorothy, Elffin, demote Saul, GHB Douglas, and Ascended Lilina or Cecilia, but Cecilia could be weird timing with her getting a Resplendent right at the same time, and they might want to save Lilina for an Ostia banner. Another option could be Bern with Zeiss, Elen, Karel, GHB Murdock, and Ascended Guinivere - or they could just go for a mix.

15 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The New Heroes banner in May is definitely the Fallen banner. But the one coming up in a few days, I'm very interested in seeing if it's Engage or not.

I really hope it's an Engage banner! I'm all tapped out of orbs, but I really want to see more of these guys in the game. I have shivers thinking about their gamebreaking stats and abilities.

I have to wonder if Engage will have that kind of power, even if we don't get a single new Engage banner this year. It doesn't feel like it has that same huge boom that Three Houses did. Plus, I feel like it might actually give Sigurd a boost, lol.