• Rebecca: Breezy Scamp
    • Eliwood: Pledged Friend
    • Hector: Sworn Friend
    • Ike: Close-Knit Siblings
    • Soren: Hushed Voice
    • Mia: Budding Blade
    • Boyd: Future Great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/2023 at 02:59 AM

Well the only ones I have are Eliwood, Mia and Boyd.  The only reason I have who I have is because I got them on free pulls since I really don't like kids fighting and don't spend orbs on these banners.  I think I will go with Mia since I like her the best.

I'm essentially guaranteed to be backing whichever Tellius kid (hopefully Mia) makes to the final because I only have Kid Rebecca and don't intend on pulling any further on the Elibe Kids banner.

I have to support Ike, of course. ^_^ Following him, Soren or Boyd. Following them, Hector or Mark (have to support the original player character who's finally been entered into the game), and following them, Eliwood. I don't care about Rebecca or Mia.

But dang, it just kind of struck me how this is a male-dominated VG. Nice. Now we just need to make up for all the female-dominated ones.

having more trouble than i thought, fully merged and feathered ike is putting me against fully merged and feathered opponents who are melting him

his build is probably dated, but with gamepress not uploading sample builds, and my poor memory, i'm not sure what i would add to him or what i have to give for that matter

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

his build is probably dated, but with gamepress not uploading sample builds, and my poor memory, i'm not sure what i would add to him or what i have to give for that matter

The current premium optimal standard for melee infantry looks something like this:

• Passive A
    • Ideal 4 if the unit is expected to always have a buff active (particularly if it's a non-stat buff since those cannot be nullified) or always be at max HP.
    • Finish 4 if the unit can consistently charge their Special, even if it isn't always fully charged at the start of combat.
    • Distant Counter if the unit needs Distant Counter. Push variants should be used for player-phase or dual-phase units. Stance variants for enemy-phase units.
  • Passive B
    • Dodge for any fast unit.
    • Bulwark for tanks, including fast tanks.
    • Tempo for units that rely on a Special that doesn't automatically fully charge or needs to break walls.
    • Special Spiral 3/4 for charging high-cooldown Specials.
    • Guard 4 for slow tanks that have a guaranteed follow-up elsewhere.
    • Quick Riposte 4 for slow tanks that don't have a guaranteed follow-up elsewhere (and don't want to run the Quick Riposte Sacred Seal).
  • Passive C
    • Oath 4 for buffs and mobility.
    • Menace for buffs and debuffs.
    • Time's Pulse 3/4 for charging Specials. Time's Pulse 4 is only needed for units that fight more than one round of combat per turn.
    • Smoke 4 if you need the skill's secondary effect.

And then there are some less standard options like Clash, Surge, Shield Pulse, Escape Route 4, etc.

14 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I think the only upset in the first round was Boyd beating Mia.

And as usual, it was the team I picked.

It’s good thing that none of these damn things actually matter except for the A Hero Rises VG.