Huge dissapointments?

Destiny Hero

Bartre's base speed is rather disappointing, especially considering it's below the Fighter class base. Wallace's stats are also rather disappointing. He doesn't turn out very impressive, even when Lundgren abused to level 20.

I'm am VERY let down and angry at:

Rath's shockingly terrible defense

All of Lyn's stats

The crappy defense of nearly every BS character

Knoll.

Your turn.

Hector, Oswin, Lowen and Wallace say hi.

Anyway for mine, I'd say Ike not capping Str in PoR, Oscar being generally screwed.

That's probably why he said nearly every character.

Anyway, I'd have to say that Erk has been pretty disappointing too. I level him up every time I play through Lyn's mode, but he only turned out good twice.

I once had a Hector who didn't cap strength. I was so depressed.

Meet my Hector(s).

Edward who got one strength in 16 levels with a 60 growth

Eew, Edward.

Hector, Oswin, Lowen and Wallace say hi.

Anyway for mine, I'd say Ike not capping Str in PoR, Oscar being generally screwed.

>_>

ALMOST

Put your glasses on.

Sain... while he has a high strength growth of 60 I've only had him max it once or twice out of my dozen or more playthroughs with him in my final party.

Heck must of my characters in Blazing sword are either amazing or crappy... I didnt notice back in those days because Eliwood,Raven,Fiora, and a few others always did their part and I was never worried about it

I've had a Sain that maxed Strength and Speed at Level 20/0 haha

Anyway, I'd have to say that Erk has been pretty disappointing too. I level him up every time I play through Lyn's mode, but he only turned out good twice.
He's been hit or miss for me. 15 Magic at 20/0 vs 15 Magic at 20/10. ~_~

Celice (FE4) disappointed me in my last playthought. He usually get very good strength and magic defenese. Also, I made a HolynxBridggete paring in FE4. Usually, Patty caps strength and speed for me. However, when she got to level 30 promoted, her strength was only 18/30.

My Ike had exactly 52 HP at level 20 Lord. I gave him an Angelic Robe and he got 59 health. 59!!!!! That stat tortured me for the rest of the game. 1 stupid stat away :angry: !!!!

And, my Zihark once had below 10 def as a lvl. 20 swordmaster. An amazing unit like him became very difficult to use when 2-3 hits killed him.

I was dissapointed with Oswin. Normally he turns out fine but on one of my playthrough he was just awful. Defense was not up to a General standard and his speed was extremely lower than normal =/

Laura from FE10 was another dissapointment. Her resistence was extremely low for a Saint.

Edited by Mad Sage

On my current PT, my Jill didn't get a single level up in HP until after she promoted. I've also gotten a speed screwed Edward once and a strength screwed Ike in PoR. Soren, Mia, and Nephenee usually don't turn out that good for me in RD. And Zihark sucks at dodging without a support.

Speed screwed Edward? Yeah, mine had 12 speed a level 18 if that counts. I guess the game was reminding me that I was supposed to dump Edward. How could they make the only myrmy in the game be bad? ;-;

But I did get a super special awesome 16 defense (20/1) Nolan, that time.

Speed screwed Edward? Yeah, mine had 12 speed a level 18 if that counts. I guess the game was reminding me that I was supposed to dump Edward. How could they make the only myrmy in the game be bad? ;-;

But I did get a super special awesome 16 defense (20/1) Nolan, that time.

Wow, your Edward got screwed so bad and that definately counts. Going by average stats, he's supposed to cap speed at level 18. He's also got a 60 speed growth. Going by that, his speed should be rarely screwed but you and I have both gotten speed screwed Edwards. Mine wasn't nearly as bad as yours was but he still had trouble doubling things.

Edited by KSFF2150