Teehee Madness 3 - Fire Emblem x Pokemon Linked Ironman!

ALPHA SAPPHIRE - CHAMPION

I'm going to apologize for taking so long, there's no excuse this time.

xGMEvJp.pngVZqrvUz.pngTtcC9Tm.pngk6FdM1T.pngWwdrn8j.png7hlgSdO.pngkBPmu2i.png7wxzRdN.pngn1UHf3g.png

Poor game design resulted from Gamefreak's approach to these remakes.

GVqa8TK.pngSMiTzHu.png

I'm just glad the water routes aren't that much of a chore anymore

Wowj7l4.pngWowj7l4.pngYP4hEfk.pngmpbSsJt.pnghk9tN6K.pngak2wYV4.png

Magnus started using it by attacking Steven's Skarmory with Thunderbolt until he defeated it. There were about 3 turns of this thanks to Sturdy and they used Spikes twice, but everything went well. Then Steven sent his Aggron, which I reduced his attack 3 times by switching between Magnus, Alice and Peter and defeating him with Earthquake. Cradily was close, Magnus defeated him with a Flash Cannon, but not before this bastard used a Confuse Ray and Magnus hit himself 3 times. Next was Claydol, which Marcus stalled until his Light Screen finished off his own Light Screen and Aqua Ring. One Surf was enough, for both Claydol and Armaldo. Then came his ace: Metagross.

akfjXHf.png

Marcus survived a Giga Impact and managed to get his HP down to yellow, enough for Alice to finish him off. He, who died and came back to life thanks to the Thieves' rule, repays his debt to give us victory. Thanks, buddy

ZDQiajA.pngei2dsuz.png

In retrospect, I'm pretty sure Peter would have survived that Giga Impact and could have defeated him with Bulldoze, but let's not dwell on the past

frAoC3s.pngYQwv89p.png

That's my girl

ZRb2MDC.pnguNdUhzs.png

Wallace was the superior champion

2JTZReS.pngpww7zTZ.pngFAMsiA7.pngd2gnjsG.png

Finally some recognition for cleaning your mess

w6KscyC.pngAV4sKNf.pngS2qfWMK.pngKLw6lCt.png

And here it comes again

0dR0dTu.png9jfFGAl.png

Him...

bNYHcwE.pngDuoIMOf.png

Yep, can I go now?

nUS1TQq.pngUzzEf6H.png1iKL3Tc.pngyfOLbbu.png

AND HERE IT IS, THE END OF THE HOURNEY!

sSjyIok.pngAbiRjAc.png

It's a shame Dayni couldn't continue his run and Shrimpy's run ended in the last stretch, but all things considered, it was fun. I'm certainly down for it again, if you guys want it.

On 7/1/2024 at 1:39 PM, Codename Shrimp said:

I am so sorry....

Another run i lost due tonot having door keys...although i think it's quite mean this gimmick to play blind, and the reinforcements + Fates mechanics did me in.

Well, you guys finish your runs at least xD

That said, i am not that mad (a little bit yes, i came so far), but coming so far in an ironman blind on highest difficulty is not something i should be mad about.

I will try the map later again, but no longer on Ironman then, just to "finish the game".

RIP

On 7/1/2024 at 1:39 PM, Codename Shrimp said:

That said, I do generally think it was quite easy for Lunatic, especially if you know Fates mechanics well. Maybe a bit easier than Conquest hard. The creator did a great job making fun gameplay of the quite meh Shadow Dragon maps tho, and proved once again that Fates mechanics make everything better.

Binding Blade with Fates engine when?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2024 at 6:50 PM, Venger_06 said:

It's a shame Dayni couldn't continue his run and Shrimpy's run ended in the last stretch, but all things considered, it was fun. I'm certainly down for it again, if you guys want it.

Well, that's my bad in the end, nothing else.

Congrats on the finish as well, to yourself, @Eltosian Kadath and commiserations @Codename Shrimp to the end of SD cutting it short.

On 7/24/2024 at 6:50 PM, Venger_06 said:

Wallace was the superior champion

Holy shit someone said it.

I mean, I had a rough time of it when I played ORAS, but that's me being bad. Wallace for being monotype still does a decent job of mixing it up.

On 7/24/2024 at 7:50 PM, Venger_06 said:

I'm certainly down for it again, if you guys want it.

I am thinking more a relay playthrough next (ie. someone plays a chapter then sends the save file to the next person). Maybe even with a twist 😉

On 7/24/2024 at 7:50 PM, Venger_06 said:

Binding Blade with Fates engine when?

Thraciangage when