What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SnK seems to use Japanese rotated a lot in its chapters:

02.png

If you flip it upside down, the sign is clearly katakana

Hj9Q525.png

Looks like it's either イサダクヲトゴツ or maybe ハサダワヲトゴツ, but both are gibberish. Maybe he's just using random characters now instead of something intelligible?

So, Anime Club finally started again at school, and we're watching Norigami, Rage of Bahamut, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Log Horizon, Tide-Line Blue, and that one anime about calligraphy that I can't remember the name of. Embarrassing, given that I'm one of the club's staff members.

Is fate/kaleid liner Prisma any good?

I liked UBW, but otherwise not that exposed to the FSN stuff.

Watch Fate/Zero instead.

Yes, it is Barakamon. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh, and I forgot about Bokurano, since we're also watching that. Man, I must have been really tired yesterday to forget all this.

Edited by Carmine Sword

No problem !

I just finished Magical Shojo Madoka. Pretty surprising for its genre.

Also, I'm about to start Fate series soon too, whenever I'll have free time and will be bored lazying around, Is there an order to watch them ? Are those linked or can I do them with whichever I want ?

So, Anime Club finally started again at school, and we're watching Norigami, Rage of Bahamut, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Log Horizon, Tide-Line Blue, and that one anime about calligraphy that I can't remember the name of. Embarrassing, given that I'm one of the club's staff members.

Pretty good collection of titles, although I haven't watched all of those myself.

Watch Fate/Zero instead.

This. Fate/Kaleid is a not really related to the main Fate material, it doesn't follow the story lines. It's also different in tone and style, I suggest you leave this for last or after fate/zero.

No problem !

I just finished Magical Shojo Madoka. Pretty surprising for its genre.

Also, I'm about to start Fate series soon too, whenever I'll have free time and will be bored lazying around, Is there an order to watch them ? Are those linked or can I do them with whichever I want ?

The Fate series is split into roughly 4 alternate storylines; they all take place during the same time and the same events but with different characters as the focus and certain differences in overall story events (except the male lead, which is the same in all four). Two of the four storylines have an anime, but there are also movies out there that I'm not familiar with.

I think Fate/Stay Night (2006) was the first animated story in the series, but in my opinion is not very enjoyable. Unlimited Bladeworks is an alternate story of the same events as the 2006 show, but more enjoyable; it's also a beauty to see, if you like great visuals you'll enjoy it quite a bit.

As for Fate/Zero, it's a prequel of sorts to the main story events. It has a very different style than the other shows in the series and is honestly the best of them and a great show (not biased at all).

I'll recommend UBW over the 2006 version first. As to Fate/Zero, you can watch it before or after that, I don't think the order you do this will ruin your experience; I would personally suggest you watch it first, if anything because it will give the background for the characters you will meet in UBW and the others.

I'll let someone else whose familiar with the movies explain that to you, if they're willing.