What is your fear?

Ansem

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. I guess I have a fear of heights, particularly when I don't feel safe from falling. If I know I'm unable to fall, then it's all good.

I did have a slight fear for spiders (the larger brown/grey motherfucking house spiders), but I was so often called/screamed on by my mother (she hates them) to kill them for her that I've more or less grown immune to them.

I think that's it. Can't think of anything else.

Why is everyone here so tough??

I'm afraid of crossing the street, heights, the dark, drowning, murderers, spiders, ladybugs, bugs that can fly and have stingers, fire, ants, sharp objects(knives, saws, etc), and saliva.

Such a hard life...

... but I was so often called/screamed on by my mother (she hates them) to kill them for her that I've more or less grown immune to them...

aw, you meanie! :(

I don't fear roaches. I hate them with a mothrafightin' passion. Kill on sight, always.

The one bug I do find really severely unsettling. PRAYING MANTISES!

I cannot believe those are natural creatures. They just....don't look right!

I have an unexplainable fear of elevators, I have no idea why, I've never had a bad experience or anything I'm just terrified of them.

Privation of senses. Being in some situation where I lost hearing/sight/balance/not being able to breathe normaly etc. This makes that I can't stand being under water and blankets for much time, I literally panic (my friend learned this the hard way when he pranked me at the pool).

Any animal with less than 2 legs or over 4 in normal circumstances (not really fear, more like grossing).