What is your fear?

Ansem

I'm scared of:

Being alone.

Losing my family or friends.

Losing control of my emotions. (Was so close it killing someone cuz they dissed my best friend and beat them up in front of me.

Losing my imagination. ohmy.gif.

That my girlfriend might accidentally impale me when were practicing swords. (What a way yo go.)

Going mute. (Man I would kill myself if I did.)

Going blind. (I'm blind enough as it is.)

Theres a bit more but I can't think of them all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sharp Objects Pointing towards me. They hurt

2. A gun pointing towards me. if the wielder starts counting, i would have to kill that person. and risk a bullet in me.

3. airplanes. Heights

4. Heights in general. I dun wanna fall

5. Bugs. They are ew.

6. Failure. Who isn't afraid of this?

7. Older people. Creeps....

8. Girls. Don't understand em. I fear what i don't understand.

9. Cannibals. DUN EAT MEH!!!

-----------many many fears later-----------

65535. Fires. I hate heat, I hate ashes, i hate losing property, and im scared of getting hurt from flames.

I'm very afraid of girls that are too pretty o.o

Well, I've only seen one of them, but still.

I'm afraid of boys who are too pretty that flirt with me.

Cause often they just do that cause they'll know girls will fall for them so they wanna get everyone to like them so if I do I've fallen into the trap.

Speaking of pretty boys...

idk if anyone remembers when I said earlier I'm afraid of doing new things.... And I mentioned how extremely shy I am.

Well for a while this one guy has been talking to me for a bit in one of my classes and I talk to people so little that I kinda fell for him real easily (though I already sorta did before he spoke to me cause he kinda did look cute to me =3). But then he asked for my number earlier... So he's supposed to call me somtime today.

And now I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!

For one: I don't talk to people on my phone cause there's no one to talk to. I have it for emergencies/twitter/pictures/other cool stuff my phone does. The only person I really talk to (home phone) is my mom (she lives in Canada). So this totally fits that "doing new things" category. I'm really not used to talking to others much besides my family and I have nothing that interesting in my life, so I probably won't be able to keep up much of a conversation at all.

Second: I don't even know if he really likes me the way I do so I may feel awkward talking to him especially if I have no idea what to say. I'm afraid this is gonna turn out real stupid. I'm not that good at controlling emotions either. =(

Third: I am afraid that since we hardly talked as much until today, that this has gone too fast. I may have wanted more time to think about this. So I'm hoping he just wants to be friends, too, for that reason. And if he doesn't want to be just friends I'm afraid of him taking things too quickly and I am not that good at speaking about things like that.

So I am very scared. =D I worry a lot.

I'm sacred of:

• Heights
  • Bugs/insects(and I use to catch them,too)
  • Reptiles(mostly snakes)
  • My Geometry teacher
  • Disappointment towards me
  • Other people using my eating utensils(believe it or not, my grandpa actaully uses MY stuff when eating. I need to go utesil shopping now.:sob:)
  • People who tries to talk to me when I don't know them that well.
  • My dad's fingernail.
  • My mom's clean freak personality(she even threw away my summer project packet.)
  • People who stares at me for no apparent reason.
  • Dogs(getting chased by a dog twice your size while going to school alone while I was a little kid is not fun)

That wasn't too long....

Edited by UberLughFTW

time to fill in the other 65525 fears i skipped... a little at a time.

10. People talking to me. I hate people paying attention to me. I don't exist. I don't have a soul. I shouldn't be noticed.

11. People paying attention to me. ^same Reasons^

12. Being called on in class. ^Same Reasons^

13. People i don't know talking to me. (Most of the time, but sometimes i get a nice $15 because the conversation was a request for me to mod someone's wii. Sometimes its just a simple softmod too)

14. Talking too much. I don't talk much... i get REALLY tired after a certain amount of talking.

15. Dehydration. one of the most horrible feelings ever.

16. Police. You have to listen to em...always. Never argue with an armed person.

17. Someone i don't know knocking on my door. Always creepy.

18. Having my picture taken... Just...ugh...

19. Heart attack. It can always happen. no matter how healthy someone is.

20. Death... actually...not really. God put me here to do a certain number of things. im so far behind i can never die. but afterwards, i will be afraid.

21. Darkness...not just normal darkness, which i like. i'm afraid pitch blackness where i can't see anything.

22. Being trapped somewhere. I can't do anything about it.

23. Being in a small room. Claustrophobia

more to come later...

Umm... Let's see here...

1) Scorpions (Keep those dumb animals far away from me)

2) Being trapped in a fire/at the bottom of the ocean

3) People trying to talk to me

4) Public speaking

5) Physical contact of any kind

That's all I can think of at the moment.

scorpion.jpg

Seriously... Who likes anything that looks like this?!

1. My school's theater club

2. Large crowds

3. Spiders

4. Being alone/being unloved/being an outcast or being ignored

5. Thistles

6. Electrocution

7. Kelsey Meredith

8. Serial killers

9. Poison and poisonous things

I forgot to mention:

I have a strange mentality when it comes to infinity or unexistence. The very thought of either living forever or dieing terrifies me.

liveing forever scares the shit outta me.

Umm... Let's see here...

2) Being trapped in a fire/at the bottom of the ocean

3) People trying to talk to me

4) Public speaking

5) Physical contact of any kind

That's all I can think of at the moment.

SCORPIAN!

whats wrong with talking to people? your on a forum so u cant hate communication.

Well, what is there to say? And there's a difference between hating to socialize IRL and communicating on an online forum. Socializing involves...Well...Seeing people. And hearing them talk, usually about stupid things, especially if they happen to be high school aged people of the male variety.

Fire. Candles are fine, but anything bigger than that...

I like looking at fire, actually, but I don't like being too close to them.

Can't take heights, either. >___<

I also doesn't like crowds at all, and speaking to strangers.

I also have socializing issues. Unless it's around my friends.

I hate having to talk in front of a group of people in general. GAH PRESENTATIONS.

1. Food, in general. I have a rather nasty allergy to a common food ingredient, which means I have to be super-careful when I eat out.

2. Roaches. Don't know why.

3. Getting rear-ended, no thanks to something that happened a couple months back.

4. Being broke.

5. Leaving four items on a list (don't ask).

I love scorpions. If you don't, grab a ferret. ...I know this from personal experience, ferret > scorpion when it comes to fighting.

@eclipse: Ohh... When I was smaller, I used to be allergic to practically everything. Wheat, Corn, Milk, etc. Plus, I had (and still do have) environmental allergies, as well as allergies to some animals. Thankfully, I'm pretty normal now after five years of allergy shots that ended years ago. (No more food allergies! Yay!) I did try to muck out a horse stall at my sister's horseback riding agency, and almost died, though...

@ADC: Ugh... Cats beat scorpions in a fight, too. I saw a Youtube video where a cat killed and a ate a scorpion. Yuck...

@ADC: Ugh... Cats beat scorpions in a fight, too. I saw a Youtube video where a cat killed and a ate a scorpion. Yuck...

Pet scorpion. Questionable security of glorified case. Aggressive ferret. Incisors. Choke hold. ...yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

Heights.

It's funny playing Assassin's Creed 2. The game scares the shit out of me. Every time Ezio jumps in an assassin's tomb mission I'm like "NO DUDE DONT DOIT UR GONNA DIE" and then he makes it and I'm like "HOLY SHIT"

In the first game of that series i remember jumping to the hay stacks and being like O SHIT...oh thank god he defied physics and all logic and lived...somehow.

@eclipse: Ohh... When I was smaller, I used to be allergic to practically everything. Wheat, Corn, Milk, etc. Plus, I had (and still do have) environmental allergies, as well as allergies to some animals. Thankfully, I'm pretty normal now after five years of allergy shots that ended years ago. (No more food allergies! Yay!) I did try to muck out a horse stall at my sister's horseback riding agency, and almost died, though...

I'm the exact opposite. Didn't have too many food allergies when I was younger, then I became lactose intolerant and allergic to wheat.