Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this actually managed to get to the second page. Damn, SL, where are you?

Anyways, so that this post isn't off-topic, here's another video of my LP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEX7JrA1xCs

It also points out a problem with some of the enemies, namely two brigands who spawn with lances XD

Well, at least it's livelier. I had to keep restarting my playthroughs for various reasons and that chapter was just a pain. It takes forever to go around the mountains and trying to take the gate shortcut is just as painful. Not to mention the boss has a killer axe so you have to take things like a turtle or else you'll get caught with a "WRRRRYYYY!!!".

And I just realized how long your LP is. Dang. 38 minutes. No wonder it's only one video. And 38 minutes testifies as to how long that chapter is, despite being so boring. <___> (Superluigi, fix it! D=) Too bad I have copyright strikes or else I could make long videos too D=

Probably a good time to announce that I will be putting this hack on hold, until the end of March; unless I feel like recommencing hacking earlier.

Sorry about this, I will not leave the hacking scene though since I have a few smaller projects I plan to work on.

• 3 weeks later...

YOU'RE BACK!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES~~

10B is looking gorgeous. I hope you gave Klein a tiny bit of a buff XD

And 11A~

Echidna is going to the final in the LP, I swear it XD

Edited by seph1212

Great Knight Zinc, Lot seemingly having plot importance, and I might be the first to notice but ORO CAN USE DARK MAGIC (IN ADDITION TO LIGHT AND STAVES), but you hid the class info! asdkjlasdkjasdkas, you've trolled me again!

Stupid trolling hackers and their trolling screenshots!

Updates are looking good. Nice to see Great Knights in FE6, and I hope there are more classes to come. (Just curious, Treck promotes to Great Knight.....right?)

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

lol wow Trent XD

Anyway, I'm glad you're back, I know I've missed you!

And Blazer, I'm thinking he's a bishop with dark magic because he's corrupted but that's just my thoughts. Perhaps we shall have to play the game to find out.

Edited by Hero of Time

The logic is there but I don't know, just adding dark magic to him sounds kind of lazy, or rather, I know Superluigi could be more creative than that, and that if he has the time, he might be =P it could be a totally new class that is based off of the bishop. A "Corruptor"... haha

see, the trolling is working, now we're trying to figure out what Oro is. THE DEMON KING'S HUMAN FORM

- You will not have to visit all the gaiden chapters to access the final chapters, mainly because some of these chapters 'MAY' be removed. These chapters 'MAY' also be replaced with new chapters introducing characters from the Hasha no Tsurugi manga.

In that case, will all the divine weapons still be present? That was the original purpose behind those chapters. It would be pretty stupid not to at least include the weapons.

- Some characters that don't play much story role 'MAY' be removed to make more space, such as Astohl and Gonzales.

NO!!! Not Gonzales! Who will be my brigand now?

EDIT: Looks like he's in after all. Don't scare me like that! By the way, how will he promote? The only thing that works in Blazing Sword is the Earth Seal. Can you edit which items make which classes promote?

- Some characters 'MAY' be made NPCs instead of playable characters like Yodel.

And nothing of value was lost.

Wendy will now be a (f) cavalier

Uh, one question: WHY?

That's a pretty big change to her storyline, especially considering Ostia is known for armor knights. And what about the triangle attack? It won't make sense with two armor knights and a cavalier.

If you really decide to go through with this, will you at least make someone else an armor knight to compensate?

Noah will be a Mercenary 'if he stays that is'

This one actually makes sense to me. If you decide to take someone out though, maybe you should consider Oujay. I think Noah's connection to Fir is kinda more important.

EDIT: Oh... looks like you kept him as a cavalier after all. Never mind.

Finally, I'd like to ask a question: what about the mamkutes? They're very important to the storyline, and hacking them in may be difficult, considering they don't appear in FE7. Maybe you could use animations from FE8? Also, how many uses will the dragonstones have this time? 30 is way too few, IMO.

EDIT: Okay, looks like THAT's been addressed, too... still, how many uses will the stones have?

EDIT: Will you call them mamkutes or manaketes?

EDIT EDIT: I'm very glad you considered Geese worthy of inclusion. :D

Edited by Flock of Geese

• 2 weeks later...

Progress.... at last. I've fixed Lalum's battle animation for FE7, which I'll release a package for soon.

I haven't done much else, but I have edited chapter 8x so that it's a little easier since in FE6 the level was super easy now it's just easy, since my original version was FE5 hard.

fesos_progess.png

@Flock of Geese: Ignore the first post it needs to be updated, badly. Oh and Mamkutes will be called Manaketes.

Progress.... at last. I've fixed Lalum's battle animation for FE7, which I'll release a package for soon.

PLEASE tell me you just edited the "ripped" package from FEditor and not rescripted the entire thing.

I haven't done much else, but I have edited chapter 8x so that it's a little easier since in FE6 the level was super easy now it's just easy, since my original version was FE5 hard.

WTH? FE5 hard is what Gaiden chapters, and the GBA series as a whole need; it exemplifies the nature of "

" in its optionality. You make me sad :*(

Yo SuperLuigi. I know Sophia isn't going to show up for a while in this project, however, I'd just like to let you know that I have created a female shaman animation that you can use for your hack.

Video:

Download:

http://markyjoe1990.herobo.com/fmscreens/Female%20Shaman%20(By%20MarkyJoe1990).zip

I hope this helps you with your project.