I just got a new dog.

Strawman

Like a month ago we had our dog of 13 years, named Scribble, put to sleep because he wasn't eating and was acting sickly and such. I didn't really like him because he was way too crazy though.

And today my parents went off and bought a new dog. I don't really like her name, Sadiegirl, and she isn't even a puppy(I love puppies). So far she seems calm, which is good, but maybe too calm. All she has done is walked around and slept.

Oh well, here is hoping for the best.

Like a month ago we had our dog of 13 years, named Scribble, put to sleep because he wasn't eating and was acting sickly and such. I didn't really like him because he was way too crazy though.

...This had better been just badly worded, or the implications mean I want to throw a spanner at your head.

And today my parents went off and bought a new dog. I don't really like her name, Sadiegirl, and she isn't even a puppy(I love puppies). So far she seems calm, which is good, but maybe too calm. All she has done is walked around and slept.

There just isn't any pleasing you, is there.

Oh well, here is hoping for the best.

I thought i read sadisticgirl XD.gif

Yay!!! n____n *Thumbs up*

"Sadie-girl" is a lame name. Never liked names that mention gender; I don't need a constant reminder, as I will remember on my own. I'd just call her "Sadie" myself. My dog is usually calm and follows me around, but she will start to raise Hell if I decide to play with her. Or she get overly excited if I say "out", "back", "walk", or "ride". Thing about dogs, you can teach them many things. Including to be fun.

lol

I wanted a loud playful puppy and when we got our new one, I was in school. I get home and I find him asleep. Hmmm.... Not very active... Then when he wakes up, he wasn't that puppy that liked to bark at us when he wanted to play and I was sad.

=( They sound cute when they bark.

Then later we had to trap him in the kitchen or outside because he wasn't potty trained yet, so when we had to leave those areas... He always started whining a lot and I suddnely wished he was quiet. XD

But he's adorable, and it turns out that he is very playful =D And when he does bark, it's not the playful sound, it's the loud raucous sound and he sounds angry. But he's a dachshund (mixed breed), so when he barks it's partially a howl too. So now I like that he's quiet most of the time.

But he still thinks play means biting. Haha ^_^

Edited by Freohr Datia

She is part Schnauzer and part unidentified.

...This had better been just badly worded, or the implications mean I want to throw a spanner at your head.

I'm not sure what implications you are getting but Scribble was not put to sleep because I wasn't too fond of him or because he was just sick. We had already invested time and money getting a cancerous tumor removed from his neck and in the past we had to take him to the vet many times after getting badly injured from other dogs. We cared for him, it was just his time as there was nothing else we could do.

I wanted a loud playful puppy and when we got our new one, I was in school. I get home and I find him asleep. Hmmm.... Not very active... Then when he wakes up, he wasn't that puppy that liked to bark at us when he wanted to play and I was sad.

=( They sound cute when they bark.

That is what I wanted! Puppies are so awesome. But also barking can be annoying like my neighbor's dog who doesn't ever shut up, typical Pomeranian.

"Sadie-girl" is a lame name. Never liked names that mention gender; I don't need a constant reminder, as I will remember on my own. I'd just call her "Sadie" myself. My dog is usually calm and follows me around, but she will start to raise Hell if I decide to play with her. Or she get overly excited if I say "out", "back", "walk", or "ride". Thing about dogs, you can teach them many things. Including to be fun.

Yes, I think we are just going to call her Sadie. It is much easier and a slightly better name than Sadie-girl-which I also dislike.

And thanks for the mostly encouraging words everyone.

I'm not sure what implications you are getting but Scribble was not put to sleep because I wasn't too fond of him or because he was just sick. We had already invested time and money getting a cancerous tumor removed from his neck and in the past we had to take him to the vet many times after getting badly injured from other dogs. We cared for him, it was just his time as there was nothing else we could do.

I assumed this or something similar was the case. It was merely poorly worded.

Now I can focus on throwing a spanner at more worthy targets. Such as Crash.

it better be a husky

:wub:

I like my dog. She looks really adorable when she's panting.

But he's adorable, and it turns out that he is very playful =D And when he does bark, it's not the playful sound, it's the loud raucous sound and he sounds angry. But he's a dachshund (mixed breed), so when he barks it's partially a howl too. So now I like that he's quiet most of the time.

Daschunds tend to have beautiful barks.

No huskies over everyother dog.

Huskies are cool, but golden retrivers are really good dogs as well. I also like Labs, i knew a really nice black lab a while back but he was put down =/

If my phone's battery hadn't died died (like, dead forever) I'd be able to show you the truest most bestest dog (puppy) ever!!! =3 Hopefully getting my new battery tomorrow.