FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

Apparently everyone's doing commentary these days, so...

The entire run has already been completed, with all gameplay videos recorded. All that's left is for me to dub over them with commentary. I will probably spend most of my commentary going over objectives and possible strategies for the given chapter, because I kind of already know everything beforehand and can't make offhand remarks without sounding weird. If there's any sort of material that you feel like I should cover, please state it.

The goal of the playthrough is the same as all of the other 0% growth playthroughs: go for the lowest turncount and recruit (and keep alive) all possible characters. Gaidens outside of chapter 19xx are mandatory so I can showcase strategies.

Edited by dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 11:

There was one thing that I wanted to say, but didn't have time to: Matthew delayed himself in unlocking the door because doing so aggros all of the previously stationary enemies in the south.

Turns: 7

Edited by dondon151

Awesome voice, awesome video. This should be a fantastic Fire Emblem commentary.

Something about the "not recommended" southern route you might've wanted to mention: while the odds of surviving a 7-turn are fairly low (especially without going to LHM first and leveling up Matthew), it allows you to acquire both the lockpick AND the red gem. This strategy is also ideal on Draft play, as Matthew is (typically, depending on your team) only usable for thieving utility.

On HHM?? You awesome bastard. BTW, how the hell did you beat 32x in one turn?

Warp Harken or another lategame bosskiller to Kishuana. Kill Kishy with a critical.

The RNs do work out in a way that if you don't waste any, you should be able to survive first attacking the soldier from the pillar, then equipping the Wolf Beil and heading to the southwest most square, and from there, the vulnerary drop can carry you to the boss. You do get a crappy level up, though.

Keep your voice just the way it is. Monotone voices are better to hear than other voices.

The reason I can't watch most commentary videos is because sometimes the voice can get annoying, since it's peppy. Yes, I'm that boring of a person.

Just, could you try not to talk in a monotone? I only suggest this because you sound bored.

I'm sorry, that's just how I talk =/ I'm not really talking about emotional or funny stuff in the video so it's not really natural to not speak in a monotone.

The RNs do work out in a way that if you don't waste any, you should be able to survive first attacking the soldier from the pillar, then equipping the Wolf Beil and heading to the southwest most square, and from there, the vulnerary drop can carry you to the boss. You do get a crappy level up, though.

Yes, we all know how much dondon hates crappy level ups.

This is awesome.

Just, could you try not to talk in a monotone? I only suggest this because you sound bored.

You have no idea how hard it can be for someone to sound even slightly excited over something like FE. Especially when giving commentary over a playlog.

You have no idea how hard it can be for someone to sound even slightly excited over something like FE. Especially when giving commentary over a playlog.

I know, I know.

It just bothers me when someone sounds even more bored than I do.