FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On the topic of voice overs vs live voicing, I do think that voice over is more interesting. I found that with live commentary it is hard to think of things to say while also thinking of what you should be doing at that moment in time. When you voice over, as Dondon has done, you can find topics to talk about without worrying about the actual game taking place.

obv dondon is bluffing and did not actually finish these chapters. the voice commentary is just an excuse...

marcus keeps dieing in chapter 15 halp =(

<~Mekkah> dondon's purpose is to show you dont need luck to beat fe with low turn countsHAAR NEEDS TO DODGE 5 MAGES THEN CRIT AT LEAST TWO ARMORS AND THE PALADINS MUST MOVE IN A CERTAIN WAY

That's more like it.

Transfer all your will and energy into the spirit bomb Marcus so he may continue to defy all odds and win again.

Come on Dondon, how long does it take to make a 5-10 minute video? Like, 5-10 minutes, right? :newyears:

In seriousness I know making these probably takes upwards of an hour or two, so I guess I'll be patient. But watching the strategies and things is really cool and, to be honest, makes it look easy...

I'm looking forward to Battle Before Dawn. That chapter killed my HHM run. No matter what I tried, Zephiel was dead just before any character could reach him. Add in FoW, chests with great items, two characters to recruit and a moving boss, and I eventually gave up.

marcus keeps dieing in chapter 15 halp =(

Uhh. . .

Hand Axe all the way! You've got more people than I do in my SOYO, and I managed to get through this!

(now hurry up with this and do Chapter 16, Sain keeps dying)

• 3 weeks later...