FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't Luna crit be more effective since the only difference is roughly 2 damage and getting 3HKOed (and spotting a minor heal shouldn't be that hard)?

Filla's Might makes both weapons a flat 2HKO, and I didn't plan for a crit in that case. Athos would have to take 2 attacks, which means I needed him to get 3HKO'd.

Is that Elysian Whip going to be used on Fiora or Florina?

I would assume Fiora, due to her better stats and higher level.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

He has the Pirate Ship Elysian Whip anyway, so he can promote both.

edit: Both of Heath and Fiora, of course.

Edited by Mekkah

Will we see promoted Rath by any chance? Since he can carry around promoted Hector?

I would think so. He can also use the Brave Bow at base, can't he? Besides, who else is using those Orion's Bolts?

Will we see promoted Rath by any chance? Since he can carry around promoted Hector?

I don't really care about carrying around promoted Hector, but since I don't have paladin Sain, I kind of need promoted Rath for a fast clear of chapter 23x.

I'm having trouble finding time to record without disturbing other people in the house, but I'll get around to chapter 23 as soon as possible.

Admittedly, chapter 23 is kind of lame because I have to work some RNG magic to have Rath and Hawkeye solo the east part of the map. I probably should have expended a bit of effort getting him the chapter 22 bosskill, but that thought didn't occur to me when I was playing through the game.

I guess you can chalk that up as another mistake on the list.

Rath has what, 3 MOV in the desert?

EDIT: Trying to say that whatever you did was worth it because this chapter is super frustrating thanks to lulzy MOV for otherwise good characters like Pallys.

Edited by Janissary

There's no sand on the east side, thankfully.

Hey, that's right. Maybe I should like, learn how to read and comprehend what is being posted. Oh well. I was thinking about Pent's side. But I'm betting Pent does that.