FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

600 MB? Shoot, I can only download 425 per day. Thanks for the warning on that!

I have to assume, with my own prior experiences, that he meant the compressed file he uploaded to Youtube, before they work the .avi -> .flv transition. After the magic, I believe the youtube file is something on the order of 70 megs, but don't quote me on that.

Edited by Balcerzak

I have to assume, with my own prior experiences, that he meant the compressed file he uploaded to Youtube, before they work the .avi -> .flv transition. After the magic, I believe the youtube file is something on the order of 70 megs, but don't quote me on that.

The FE8 TAS, when encoded into regular resolution, is 121 MB(mp4), for a 1h 19 min file. And that's before Youtube get hold of it.

(The one actually uploaded is upscaled for HD, at a much larger 2.79 GB(mkv))

Edited by Toothache

I've always wondered, what's that flash at the beginning of the level?

Mr. Mime used Flash?

And these videos are awesome, Dondon. I'm looking forward to the others.

Edited by Dig

I'm really curious to watch Cog of Destiny (Pure Water Abuse?).

They're all uploaded. With a little youtube searching you'll find it.

They're all uploaded. With a little youtube searching you'll find it.

You just don't get dondon's sweet-ass commentary. I think it's worth the wait.

Yeah, 23x 25, 30 until final are uploaded. Watching those really shows how RNG abuse breaks the game. Still, looking forward to the rest in full sound.

I'm curious why you chose to attack Kishuna with the longbow when you clearly could have reached with an ordinary 2-range bow. It looked like Priscilla's range was sufficient. Was it the Bishop's range that was the problem?

I'm curious why you chose to attack Kishuna with the longbow when you clearly could have reached with an ordinary 2-range bow. It looked like Priscilla's range was sufficient. Was it the Bishop's range that was the problem?

Yes, that's exactly it. I needed Priscilla to use Barrier on Rath, and I needed her to also stay out of the range of the bishop and of the enemy reinforcements.