FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, dondon's voice has it all. There's enough cold and monotony in there to properly deliver the message of "I'm going to low turn this chapter and slaughter as many enemies as I need to in order to achieve this", but also plenty of personality to go with the Grandjackal references and other small jokes.

Yeah, dondon's voice has it all. There's enough cold and monotony in there to properly deliver the message of "I'm going to low turn this chapter and slaughter as many enemies as I need to in order to achieve this", but also plenty of personality to go with the Grandjackal references and other small jokes.

To be fair, making fun of GJ is sometimes like racing a kid in a wheelchair up a flight of steps.

That's what I expect, since the other Hero Crests cost turns to get (steal from Oleg, dig up in the desert, and go to Jerme's), and he will probably sell the Member Card in the Ch21 Secret Shop.

Maybe it would be possible to get the Guiding Ring with a promoted Kent/Sain...not that you'd want to do Lyn Mode just for that, but I just thought of it.

Actually, all of Marcus's attacks were over 50% hit.

I'll go ahead and assume either WTA with the Silver Lance... or, attack him while he Longbow snipes someone? (Thanks to Bartre during my first HHM draft run for that idea.)

Uhai only has 50-52 avo depending on if he gets 13 or 14 spd. Marcus already has 39 innate hit with any lance. Even with a Javelin and no WTA, Marcus has slightly over 50 hit. With WTA, Marcus has slightly greater than weapon hit on Uhai.

Uhai also loses no AS from Longbow.

Edited by dondon151

That Canas drop was amazing. The way he jumped in before Kishuna and rained death on the hapless Knights while using those meaty terrain bonuses brought a tear of joy to my eye.

These seem to keep getting better the more behind your units get.

Wouldn't Luna crit be more effective since the only difference is roughly 2 damage and getting 3HKOed (and spotting a minor heal shouldn't be that hard)?