FE7 HHM 0% growths (with commentary) CANCELLED

dondon151

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can't look at the levels of his lords.

Ah, I haven't really been paying attention to the PT, just read through the topic. :P Maybe I should pay attention.

Geitz's map also takes longer. Well, maybe not if you factor in recruiting Wallace.

Yeah, I thought of that right after I posted.

Geitz's map also takes longer. Well, maybe not if you factor in recruiting Wallace.

Everytime I see you are the most recent new post, I get excited at the possibility you posted a new video.

Everytime I see you are the most recent new post, I get excited at the possibility you posted a new video.

Dude. Same here. It throws me off every time.

Very nice, definitely one of my favourites. All I can add: you mentioned that you deployed Marcus and Hawkeye on the right group because there are more enemies to cover there, but Hawkeye's starting position is locked so even if you wanted him elsewhere he couldn't. :p

Oh, wow. I never knew Wallace appeared up there in HHM. I don't remember Geitz doing anything weird on my first (and only) HHM run... does he?

Oh, wow. I never knew Wallace appeared up there in HHM. I don't remember Geitz doing anything weird on my first (and only) HHM run... does he?

It's not so much HHM as it is Hector mode entirely (or at least I think so; I'm pretty sure things like that only change from Eliwood to Hector and not the individual difficulties). It's too bad he didn't keep his Eliwood mode position, which is right in that area south of the Earth Seal village. 2 turns may have been possible with that, or possibly 3 turns at max. I never even knew where Wallace was in HM. Lol @ costing 4 turns (though probably would be less with growths).

And Geitz hangs in the bottom right area in Hector's story. Out of your way, but it's not so bad since you don't need many units to recruit him and you can't beat the map faster than you recruit him.

It's not so much HHM as it is Hector mode entirely (or at least I think so; I'm pretty sure things like that only change from Eliwood to Hector and not the individual difficulties).

Yeah, Wallace appeared in the north in my HNM drafts as well.

And Geitz hangs in the bottom right area in Hector's story. Out of your way, but it's not so bad since you don't need many units to recruit him and you can't beat the map faster than you recruit him.

Not on the way to Linus maybe, but he is in between you and the Earth Seal village, which most people would want to grab anyway, for one reason or another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back after a long hiatus!

Chapter 25:

Prior to this map:

Gained EXP for Dorcas, Bartre, Guy, and Raven: 2170

Gained EXP for Serra, Erk, Priscilla, and Lucius: 1609

Turns: 6

Chapter 25 (alternate strategy):

I had uploaded an "average stats" version of this strategy much earlier on my account, so I thought it would be fitting to repeat it with 0% growths.

Turns: 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just like to say that I recently found out about this series and have enjoyed your commentary so far. Keep up the good work and stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...