What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

13 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you were to have a movie made about your life (or a story (made up or real) with you as the main character), who would you get to play the role of you? (You must choose someone other than yourself.)

I confess, I know nothing of celebrities. I suppose somebody of refined manner would be the only befitting type of individual for such a role.

Might I ask, would you rather own a mansion or a yacht and why so?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

19 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

A fruit you like?

the same as other days
just
nothing special

Bananas. I'm as hairy as a gorilla might as well pick up their diet. (even though Gorilla's don't typically eat bananas, but I digress.)

If there was one thing from your childhood that is irreplaceable, what would you consider that thing to be?

On 9/8/2017 at 1:52 PM, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Probably both. FE5 Mage Knight for the win!

Which Fire Emblem location would you want to visit, and why?

Ylisse.  I would be interested in seeing the history of said land.

What is your favourite hobby?

5 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Have you ever behaved like a Fire Emblem character in public?

i haven't played every fire emblem so i can't say for sure. of the games i have played, the closest i can say is a combination of navarre / beowulf / alec / finn

edit: and lex too

your interests say "making things for other people." if you were to make something for a celebrity crush, what would it be

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

What inspired you to bind yourself in service to Lachesis of Nordion?

On 7-9-2017 at 8:17 PM, Clarine said:

If I may ask, just how often do you find yourself being "passionate" regarding subjects?

That depends on how you define "passionate". Passion is something that is enduring; I do not find my passion for (say) law dying a certain day, for it to resurrect several days later.
I do usually find myself enjoying working with my passions and one may consider that "passionate".

I rarely find myself engrossed in one of my passions though; I simply have too much self-control to allow it, most of the time.

If you could change any event in history, which one would it be (for example Nanking Massacre, WWII etc.)?

17 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Music genres you like?

I'm into DM, pop, '80s and rock

9 hours ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If there was one thing from your childhood that is irreplaceable, what would you consider that thing to be?

Goodness, if I am to say, such would be... me. I am not one to hold items of sentimental value and mind you, I do not truly value my childhood. One ought to understand if they are to know.

If you are to ever be in a story, might you deem yourself as a hero, villain or perhaps a neutral force within the world?

12 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

Best way to start a day?

nothing except maybe only my curiousity

Best way to start my day is to spend an extra hour or two in bed. 

What is your favorite way to end your enemies? Whether by killing them or just defeating them.

A new film or game you're looking at you're excited for?

13 hours ago, Clarine said:

Might I ask, would you rather own a mansion or a yacht and why so?

A mansion
More as just a big place to live in solitude 

1 hour ago, GuardianGrarl said:

What is your favorite way to end your enemies? Whether by killing them or just defeating them.

Oh? If you truly wish to know, I usually care not of how I end my enemies. In fact, such would normally depend on whomever the enemy might be. Of course, I prefer to have those that oppose me killed and disposed of efficiently. Mind you, I might employ a strategy similar to "recycling" and make use out of these troglodytes. For instance, if possible, I would strip the individual of their free-will and force them to do my bidding and such would be done in anyway I wish no matter how cruel many may deem such to be. If I may add, the latter would only be done if such an individual possesses redeemable qualities I can admire.

Do you possess any ambitious goals?

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

A new film or game you're looking at you're excited for?

A mansion
More as just a big place to live in solitude 

A game I am slightly excited for is the New Spider-Man game that was announced at E3. But as with all superhero titles, I'm afraid it will be just a worse version of Batman: Arkham Asylum, which I consider to be one of the greatest superhero games of all time. So, my expectations for this game to be good are probably far beyond what I will get.

A film could be Thor: Ragnarok, but I've never been a huge fan of the Thor films.

If you had your greatest enemy pinned down and at your mercy, would you show mercy or end them?

37 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

How are you?

I am faring passably well, you have my gratitude for asking. Of course, I do believe an acceptable object on my head, a living space and living beings are currently absent in my life due to my life's current state. So if one must know, I am unspeakably bored and seek entertainment.

Might you be in possession of comic books?

16 hours ago, Claudius I said:

What inspired you to bind yourself in service to Lachesis of Nordion?

it happened the other way actually. she was inspired to bind me to a chair and her service

you are a magical girl fighting the forces of evil, memes and bad fashion sense. what's your preferred form of punishment for these evildoers

13 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

it happened the other way actually. she was inspired to bind me to a chair and her service

you are a magical girl fighting the forces of evil, memes and bad fashion sense. what's your preferred form of punishment for these evildoers

Oh my, how amusing. Am I to fight against the forces of evil as well as the internet overlord? Very well, my choice shall be a divine and magical execution, perhaps from my parasol wand that can shoot lasers. Or perhaps I can use my overwhelming magical girl powers to control the minds of these foolish individuals so I can build my own kingdom. My, such would make me a so-called villain, no? Hold, do villainous magical girls exist?

I doubt I should enquire regarding your relations to Lachesis, such may be the... most acceptable action.

Instead—if I may ask, what do you admire in Lachesis?

1 hour ago, GuardianGrarl said:

If you had your greatest enemy pinned down and at your mercy, would you show mercy or end them?

Depends on whom exactly they were. For example, if this was some kind of gangster or villain, I would probably end them. On the other hand, if it was a delinquent or former friend or something like that, I would probably truss them up like a seal and take them to the hospital/police/etc.

What do you think of Rutger?

10 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What do you think of Rutger?

I confess, I nearly forgot his existence. Such sentiments are not worth discussing, for I have not much to say regarding such a character.

Are you one to follow politics and other similar subjects? If so, then I must ask, why so?

What does your Myers Briggs say about you, and do you agree with it?

On 9/1/2017 at 7:09 AM, henrymidfields said:

Do you know any member here through real-life?

Nope!

On 9/1/2017 at 7:22 PM, Clarine said:

I, for one, can take flattery most excellently! Of course, one such as myself simply cannot condone an individual coaxing me with such a thing for their own ulterior motive.
My, referring to me as a goddess is... most flattering to say the least. Very well, you have my gratitude.

Mind you, I truly cannot agree to such a statement, for I believe the highest form of flattery towards an individual is "loyalty". In fact, I have come to believe that imitation just happens to commonly be a manifestation of envy or a lack of originality. Would you not simply agree?

I suppose it depends on how you look at it. If you're like me, the very fact someone's envious of you is precisely the point; the very action shows that someone wishes they were you and/or that there is something distinct about you that is desirable. Well... then again, that also depends on the context of said imitation, but otherwise so.

2 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Are you one to follow politics and other similar subjects? If so, then I must ask, why so?

Yes, I am such a person. However, I do not know under what kind of circumstances I became obsessed with that kind of thing. Perhaps the politician's way of thought suited me.

What parts of your home continent have you been to?

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:

What does your Myers Briggs say about you, and do you agree with it?

Oh? My results consists of  ISTP (Virtuoso), INTP (Logician) and INTJ (Architect). It would so appear that I lack a true definition "Myers-Briggs personality".
If I am to say, ISTP shows my contempt and negative sentiments towards boundaries, INTP shows my distaste of being common and how I view things through a logical perspective and INTJ is my personality trait consisting of my scheming and tactical prowess and perhaps my tendency to see many as naught but chess pieces in an elaborate strategy game.

Such results can be taken as you wish. If I am to say, my personality is far too complex for a simple individual to decipher.

From everything you know, what might your views be regarding the United Kingdom?

1 hour ago, Clarine said:

I am faring passably well, you have my gratitude for asking. Of course, I do believe an acceptable object on my head, a living space and living beings are currently absent in my life due to my life's current state. So if one must know, I am unspeakably bored and seek entertainment.

Might you be in possession of comic books?

Most of the books I possess are either Spider-Man, Batman and Fantastic Four. A few Superman books here and there, but most of them also have Doomsday in them.

For your member tag, what made you pick Bride Eirkia? 

19 minutes ago, GuardianGrarl said:

For your member tag, what made you pick Bride Eirkia? 

In truth, there are no definitive reasons as to why I selected this badge... tag. I was unable to find a befitting and functional badge for myself so I chose "Eirika" as I quickly recognised the name. In fact, I was unaware such was referring to Eirika as a Bride but I kept the tag simply due to the staff. If one might be able to select an appropriate tag for me, do notify me at once.

41 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I suppose it depends on how you look at it. If you're like me, the very fact someone's envious of you is precisely the point; the very action shows that someone wishes they were you and/or that there is something distinct about you that is desirable. Well... then again, that also depends on the context of said imitation, but otherwise so.

Perhaps so but the fact still remains that one's imitation shall lower another's value. After all, it is true one's value is dependent on their function, rarity and demand—with the latter being replaceable depending on the context. As I would wish to see this, imitation would decrease one's "rarity" or unique trait and such would decrease their value. Of course, such a way of thinking is most unnerving if not unhealthy, no? Simply put, I am attempting to weigh such matters using this logical way of thinking.

But of course, one might wish to be me but I for one wish them not to be.

If you could possess any "superpower", just what would it be?

Edited by Clarine

2 hours ago, Clarine said:

Oh my, how amusing. Am I to fight against the forces of evil as well as the internet overlord? Very well, my choice shall be a divine and magical execution, perhaps from my parasol wand that can shoot lasers. Or perhaps I can use my overwhelming magical girl powers to control the minds of these foolish individuals so I can build my own kingdom. My, such would make me a so-called villain, no? Hold, do villainous magical girls exist?

I doubt I should enquire regarding your relations to Lachesis, such may be the... most acceptable action.

Instead—if I may ask, what do you admire in Lachesis?

they exist. there are a few shows about the burdens and temptations put onto magical girls

i admire everything about her really. her most noble quality being a pretentious princess with a pouty potty mouth

opinions on mary poppins and her magical parasol?

On 9/5/2017 at 11:14 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Do you play Smash, and if so, who do you main?

Yes. It's hard to say... I like Peach, Zelda, ZSS, and Dedede in PM. 

Do you like breakfast food?