The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

tfw you go to bed at 3 in the morning, wake up at six, lie down at eight and wake up again at 11:40.
What even is a sleep schedule?

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

hmmm

Desert Dungeon/Night Dungeon theme?

It's actually one of the game's boss battle themes. Every boss has a unique one. This one belongs to the Blueblood Maiden Milaya, pictured here (spoilered for size reasons):

latest?cb=20170908050926

She's fairly tricky to fight, too, as she's constantly floating around the battlefield and has attacks that hoam in on you (see those two swords floating behind her shoulders? It's those things). Definitely one of the most fun bosses to fight in that game.

7 hours ago, Caster said:

My stomach is slaughtering me tonight x_x

Get well soon!

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes...I have night terrors...which waken in my mind’s eye slithering horrors sheathed in rotting flesh who wish to impregnate me with their decadence and decay.

Edited by Wraith

29 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Sometimes...I have night terrors...which waken in my mind’s eye slithering horrors sheathed in rotting flesh who wish to impregnate me with their decadence and decay.

If this is true, you just might be the next vessel for Grima.

1 hour ago, Falcom Knight said:

iitn2Oc.jpg

She still came home! 💜

''caught you!''

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

tfw you go to bed at 3 in the morning, wake up at six, lie down at eight and wake up again at 11:40.

Welcome to the Club ;_;

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Every boss has a unique one.

😮

that sounds sick

Oh man...

This...I...Wow. I feel really bad for Mangs. That was the worst possible way to end an ironman of his favorite FE:

(Warning, coarse language)

Oh my god... I feel so bad for him...

Edited by Benice

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

😮

that sounds sick

It really is!
Granted, the game only has 9 bosses in total, but it's still one aspect about the game I really appreciate.
Not to mention that each of them is a banger in its own right. I couldn't even tell you which of them is my favorite.
If you want to look any of them up, their titles are as follows:
"Goliath Z", Waltzing Gallop", "Vivace", "Paja", "Flawless", "Floral Crown", "Edge of Apocalypse", "The Girl of the Opera", and "Who Wishes Dawn".

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Welcome to the Club ;_;

I blame the weather changes.

Came back to Tokyo Xanadu Ex after a long while. It was way too long since I'm out of practice. I had to lower the difficulty of chapter 2's boss four times to beat it. Playing with the keyboard and PC gamepad is awkward. On the gamepad I don't have even access to the main menu to save.I should have bought the game for the PS4. PC gaming isn't my thing anyways, although I bought the game before I had the PS4. Nevertheless I will continue it since I'm on a Falcom roll right now and I quite like the gameplay. 

Edited by Falcom Knight

29 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Huh, the run is still on.

Well, it was the first chapter, so he continued, but just, ouch.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Well, it was the first chapter, so he continued, but just, ouch.

Ooooh, now I get it.

Seriously I haven't watched the first half because I didn't expect to see something going to happen.

Well, one of the reasons I dislike this game.

At least he didn't have to waste three hours for replaying as it was the case in FE10.

Plan:

Take a 2 hour nap

Take a shower

Write Teehee chapter

Cook some food

Go shopping

Reality: 'nap' until 9 pm

Nice...

Not <.<

Now i don't even have food for tomorrow <.<

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

"Goliath Z", Waltzing Gallop", "Vivace", "Paja", "Flawless", "Floral Crown", "Edge of Apocalypse", "The Girl of the Opera", and "Who Wishes Dawn".

*puts on listen list*

Encountered Ms. Whose Name Means "Purpose" again; snippets from the meeting. I didn't catch everything, including the line where Axel tried to flirt with T-elos, and another where one of the ladies called her a tsundere- except the "tsun" will kill you.:

Spoiler

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

Spoiler without filling in the details much? And whatever applies to your rival definitely must apply to you Kossy (Axel's nickname for her).

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Turns out that after the prior encounter between the heroes at Esmeralda Castle, T-elos went off to find KOS-MOS where the heroes accidentally told her she would be. But unable to reach her target because of unbreakable magic crystals infecting this world, she changed her mind.

And instead, T-elos has been working towards discovering the reason why she and KOS-MOS are here.

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

Spoilers without specifics again. 

Ya know, I don't actually mind this. T-elos and KOS-MOS existed in the first Endless Frontier without any rhyme or reason. That they exist here in Exceed because of specialness locked away in Xenosaga is better than "just because, crossover", and it wets my palette for the real deal but please translate XS I&II so I don't have to play Ep. II.

Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-Endless-Frontier-EXCEED-English-Patched-

There's something about this dimension.😛

This conversation was preceded by a battle against her with her usual tricks MAGDELEN16, Heaven's Tracker, U-TENERITAS. I think there were three battles with her in the first Endless Frontier, I could see the same, or an extra for four battles this time. And assuming she's so obsessed as to always want to destroy KOS-MOS when they meet, that could mean 1-2 more conversations in total.

Anyhow, the heroes considered tying her up, Koma suggested in a compromising position, and KOS-MOS gave her consent to this. But T-elos ran away.

Next up should be the final reunion with Reiji, Mirabilis Castle where I currently am is perfect for it, because Reiji and Xiaomu joined up in front of the gate at the very bottom of this castle in the first game.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

but please translate XS I&II so I don't have to play Ep. II.

You will play Episode II and suffer as i have.

Man, i know i've said this before, but looking at this T-elos convo from Exceed really shows how much personality the girl has in her crossover appearances compared to her original debut. But i wonder, is T-elos as sadistic in her SRW crossover appearances as she is in Xenoblade 2? iirc her Blade Quest in Xenoblade 2 shows that she has at least a bit of a sadistic personality, something she never had in Xenosaga Episode III because she had none.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

gwke374ank051.png

The four levels of desapir ft. the Love is War cast.

Side note, i think i like Minori's role as the "outsider". The antics in the latest episode are on par with all the previous ones but the newcomer to the group very much does not know that. Though i do hope she does become more than just "the outsider". 

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Side note, i think i like Minori's role as the "outsider". The antics in the latest episode are on par with all the previous ones but the newcomer to the group very much does not know that. Though i do hope she does become more than just "the outsider". 

She's too innocent for that degenrate student council XD

But yeah, i am expecting greatness from her. Kaguya sama does not dissapoint so far.