"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Does your avatar's weapon ranks for the weapons he/she can't use on the class transfer when someone recruits you? Since Morgan having Nowi as a parent (the weakness) doesn't transfer. Assuming it does transfer, how much does it raise the cost?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this glitch happened to anyone else? I'm currently on the secret route of Apohtheosis and sometimes when my units are supposed to double they'll stop after their first attack rather then doubling. EX: Dread Fighter Avatar with Cordelia pair up has 62 speed, attacks a berserker with 54 speed, and is supposed to double (the screen indicates I am going to double the Berserker), but stops after first attack. (Has all stats maxed out with Limit Breaker and Armsthrift so it's not his weapon breaking.) This has only happened to me on Apotheosis.

Edited by Kamina

Has this glitch happened to anyone else? I'm currently on the secret route of Apohtheosis and sometimes when my units are supposed to double they'll stop after their first attack rather then doubling. EX: Dread Fighter Avatar with Cordelia pair up has 62 speed, attacks a berserker with 54 speed, and is supposed to double (the screen indicates I am going to double the Berserker), but stops after first attack. (Has all stats maxed out with Limit Breaker and Armsthrift so it's not his weapon breaking.) This has only happened to me on Apotheosis.

er......56 speed berserker, not sure that exists (you sure it wasn't 59 speed?)

e: damn your edit ninja skills, eh i have no idea

Edited by shadykid

Which would you suggest is worth getting more?Eirika DLC or Alm DLC(I've only got £3 left and I have Rouges and Redeemers already)

All 4 of the skills are amazing, but Brides get you excellent rallybots.

If you eventually want to man-handle Apotheosis, you'll want Bride access for the stackable Rally skill (although an ideal Apo team will have skills from both DLC classes). Dread Fighters are a lot more fun/useable in normal play, so I would recommend that in case you don't care about Apotheosis, or do and need some time to save up more money.

Do support bonuses apply to both units in battle, or just the main one? I'm talking specifically about support bonuses (hit, avoid, crit, dodge) not about pair up bonuses (which don't) or anything else, and obviously dodge and avoid don't matter.

So if I were to have avatar make an A rank with all the characters of the opposite sex and create a double save, could I potentially have 100% completion of the support log?

You don't even need a double save. A bookmark will get it added to the support log too.

Only the lead unit gains support bonuses.

Suddenly my opinion on the importance of skill increased considerably. That 15 hit often makes a difference, especially after factoring in the 3+ skill the lead gets from pairup bonuses.

Is it true that all listed hit rates are all lower than they appear?

If so, what is the equation to calculate the true hit rate, if there even is one.

Is it true that all listed hit rates are all lower than they appear?

If so, what is the equation to calculate the true hit rate, if there even is one.

I've never heard anything about this. As far as my non-rigorous observations have gone, this game uses the standard true hit method.

I may very well have misread it the first time I saw someone say it, so I will await further confirmation, until then, thank you.

I may very well have misread it the first time I saw someone say it, so I will await further confirmation, until then, thank you.

Since Awakening has yet to have its code cracked, the best answer you'll get is "it's probably the same true hit formula," which I love because it lessens the luck factor to a small degree.

So if I were to have avatar make an A rank with all the characters of the opposite sex and create a double save, could I potentially have 100% completion of the support log?

You still have make Chrom marry all of his options, get supports with those children, and then marry them to the generic village girl to make sure you can S support everyone without hassle.

Casual mode also helps in this department.

With a critical hit and hit situation, say the hit chance is about 60% and the crit is 20%, which one has priority? So for the 20% crit to happen, do you need both a 60% and and 20%, or just a 20%?

I thought only hit used two RN while crit used one?

That is correct.

60 Display Hit equals 68.40% True Hit, so at 60 Display Hit and 20 Crt, you will crit 13.68% of the time, hit normally 54.72% of the time, and miss the rest.