"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I assume that most enemies are automatically male. I think only female only classes are female.

The only exceptions are the ones who represent deadlords. That'd be Awakening's own deadlords, Julius's team and the Infinite Regalia opponents.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the Ourealm enemies from SpotPass and Double Duel are female too. I've seen female Swordmasters in at least two Double Duel teams.

You can tell their gender by the different portrait and battle grunts.

Actually, they do. I had 5 events lined up, and then the birthday event bumped off the top event. It was a while ago when that happened.

I meant, if you have zero events waiting, does the birthday event arrive as well as your next regular event?

I meant, if you have zero events waiting, does the birthday event arrive as well as your next regular event?

Here's what they described with them bumping off an event:

And here's the regular thing you're describing:

At 14:28.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I like it when birthdays expire and it gives you the "weapon broken" sound effect X D

BTW, anyone know what's the cap for multiple items?

I know it's not 99, despite what the game says. I thought it'd be something like 255, but I currently have over 300 Bullions...

I like it when birthdays expire and it gives you the "weapon broken" sound effect X D

BTW, anyone know what's the cap for multiple items?

I know it's not 99, despite what the game says. I thought it'd be something like 255, but I currently have over 300 Bullions...

Actually, speaking of this, what is the limit on the convoy? Presumably I can't gain items to infinity, so at what point will trying to buy stuff fail?

The limit of the convoy is, as far as I know, not known. I think it stores the number of uses rather than the numbers of items (thus the automatic merge), so the cap can very possibly be different across items. Who knows, maybe up to 65535 uses (or 1310 units of 50-use items)? Or even 2147483647 or 4294967295 uses per item, even though it's an overkill?

Some of the Ourealm enemies from SpotPass and Double Duel are female too. I've seen female Swordmasters in at least two Double Duel teams.

You can tell their gender by the different portrait and battle grunts.

Hmm? Are there non-pegasus, non-valkyrie female units I missed? I recall having summoned every team that I think might contain female Outrealmers (Ike's team for a possible Mist reference, Roy's team for Ellen, etc), but found nothing. I checked the 2ch strategy wiki's reference list, and found nothing either.

Do female Risen yell differently? I can't tell the difference.

Can someone tell me how the new 3DS update with save backups works with Awakening? As in, how to use it for multiple saves other than 3? I saved my current 3 saves to the SD card apparently, but, what do i do next? Do I erase them now and make new ones? And how will I play my old saves again when I want to?

I'd really like to know all about this before I go and make a stupid, costly mistake....

Hmm? Are there non-pegasus, non-valkyrie female units I missed? I recall having summoned every team that I think might contain female Outrealmers (Ike's team for a possible Mist reference, Roy's team for Ellen, etc), but found nothing. I checked the 2ch strategy wiki's reference list, and found nothing either.

Do female Risen yell differently? I can't tell the difference.

Not sure if this counts, but I seem to recall there's a War Cleric (probably meant to be Serra) amongst the SpotPass teams.

I also distinctively remember seeing a female Dark Knight in Double Duel (this one was easy to spot because a male one was right before/after it).

Not sure if this counts, but I seem to recall there's a War Cleric (probably meant to be Serra) amongst the SpotPass teams.

I also distinctively remember seeing a female Dark Knight in Double Duel (this one was easy to spot because a male one was right before/after it).

Errr, is there any difference between a male Dark Knight and a female Dark Knight as far as map sprites are concerned?

I just checked Stahl's Horsemen and I encountered two female Dark Knights and no male ones, so I have no clue X D

I guess you could reclass Avatar and Morgan into Dark Knights to check, since they use generic sprites.

Well, the reason why we need to know the gender of the Risen is so we can determine which enemies are affected by sexist skills, such as Demoiselle.

And Demoiselle is based on the map, three-tile radius effect.

Double Duel doesn't have a map.

So yeah.

That's fine, I can understand that.

Looking for female units in general can be just for trivia; there doesn't need to be a purpose.

It's kind of like how people used to look for female generic enemies in FE7, just 'cause : P

EDIT

Also, Demoiselle does work in Double Duel. So do skills like Anathema and Hex.

Edited by VincentASM

The limit of the convoy is, as far as I know, not known. I think it stores the number of uses rather than the numbers of items (thus the automatic merge), so the cap can very possibly be different across items. Who knows, maybe up to 65535 uses (or 1310 units of 50-use items)? Or even 2147483647 or 4294967295 uses per item, even though it's an overkill?

What do you mean automatic merge? Is there a way I can have weapons with one use (that I just stick in the convoy and forget to sell) be useful?

If I have avatar marry Lucina can Morgan inherit Aether?

Yes.

I believe that's the only skill Lucina will pass down (like Aether to Chrom's daughters/Rightful King to Chrom's son), but I might be wrong on this.

@Silver Lightning: I have no clue. I...haven't updated my 3DS and I don't have a digital copy of FE13 anyway.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Yes.

I believe that's the only skill Lucina will pass down (like Aether to Chrom's daughters/Rightful King to Chrom's son), but I might be wrong on this.

@Silver Lightning: I have no clue. I...haven't updated my 3DS and I don't have a digital copy of FE13 anyway.

You are not wrong in this.

yes, it will combine any partially used items.

Is there something I have to do to make this happen? Cause I feel I have a bunch of partially used weapons that could be combined.

What weapons do my Spotpass team have? What I currently have equipped or what they had equipped when I sortied them?

Is there something I have to do to make this happen? Cause I feel I have a bunch of partially used weapons that could be combined.

I believe it is automatically done to every weapon deposited in the convoy. I know for sure that using the "Restock" command will force it to work.

Perhaps your units are still holding the partially weapons, or you have forged them. In both cases they won't combine. (exactly equivalent forges may still work, but I've never tried it)

Edited by Meteor