"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it has its own model! Otherwise it's just a fake Mystletainn that has stats similar to a steel sword, except it sacrifices a little hit for more crit and +1 skill. It's good for when he's at base but otherwise it's a novelty.

It's the only team btw, and even trough it is a "normal" weapon besides that, some enemies and chests, as well random merchants you can also get them from Infinite Regalia, which I find a little odd.

Edited by Danaos

I just got to the Lucina confrontation scene with MU at the end of chapter 21 (maybe start of 22?) and I was just wondering if there's any difference if MU is married to Lucina or not, as mine is, to the conversation?

It just seemed all a little cold for two people who were supposed to be married.

If I recruit a spotpass or DLC character on a newcomer (casual) file, can I ever get rid of them? Killing them off doesn't seem to work, and I can see any way to dismiss them from the avatar logbook (strangely, the 'remove' function doesn't seem to really do anything)

Well, I think it removes them from the logbook.

The only way you'll be able to get rid of them is to get 20 different logbook bonus characters. The 21st one will overwrite one you choose to.

That's... a technically valid solution, but I'm more interested in cleaning my characters out. But also, removing characters from the Avatar Logbook seems to not do anything, as you can just add them straight back on. I don't really understand it. Maybe it's, you can add certain characters (DLC/spotpass ones) back at base stats, but if you delete them after training, they're gone? Something like that?

Hey,

Don't know if this was answered earlier (hope not, because it's a pretty lame question to ask lol), but anyway. I'm planning on getting me some DLC by tomorrow and I'd like to know one stupid question:

Does it matter the order you buy them to the order they are shown ingame? I mean, I'm not the wealthiest guy around, so I'm going for the Golden Pack and Future of Despair or whatever is it called here in Europe. If I get those and then I get Champions of Yore 2 & 3 (got 1 for free), will they be shown in order, or just the way I chronologically bought them? Thanks.

I'll get dat bikini fanservice too

I bought Rogues & Redeemers 3 after I got the scramble pack, and they show up in chronological order from the time they were released (US). I was actually going to buy more DLC tonight so I can add more info then if you'd like.

Edit: yep it's definitely sorting on release date.

Edited by Meteor

Hey,

Don't know if this was answered earlier (hope not, because it's a pretty lame question to ask lol), but anyway. I'm planning on getting me some DLC by tomorrow and I'd like to know one stupid question:

Does it matter the order you buy them to the order they are shown ingame? I mean, I'm not the wealthiest guy around, so I'm going for the Golden Pack and Future of Despair or whatever is it called here in Europe. If I get those and then I get Champions of Yore 2 & 3 (got 1 for free), will they be shown in order, or just the way I chronologically bought them? Thanks.

I'll get dat bikini fanservice too

No, they're shown in the order they're supposed to be.

Like how Apotheosis is always the last one.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I bought Rogues & Redeemers 3 after I got the scramble pack, and they show up in chronological order from the time they were released (US). I was actually going to buy more DLC tonight so I can add more info then if you'd like.

No, they're shown in the order they're supposed to be.

Like how Apotheosis is always the last one.

Awesome, many thanks guys.

It's the first time I'm buying a DLC, but FE is FE, and in this case it feels like a nice add, not that it was cut-off from the game for MONEH.

Thanks again :)

If i download a DLC map on one file, and then i delete said file, while i still be able to access the map on other game files?

Yes.

If I buy one DLC that is from a Pack, and then I buy the Pack, will I have to pay the price of the Pack all over again, or they discount me from the Pack the 2,49 euros that I have paid for the single DLC?

If I buy one DLC that is from a Pack, and then I buy the Pack, will I have to pay the price of the Pack all over again, or they discount me from the Pack the 2,49 euros that I have paid for the single DLC?

I don't actually know, since Japan had no packs... and I just bought all of the packs on my US copy.

...When the Champions of Yore 1 was free, they discounted the price of the Champions Pack... however, I doubt they do that if you actually bought one of the DLC that is included in that pack. I think they notify you "you have content that is already included in this pack, is this okay?" or something to that effect that you're buying the material over again... and that you'll essentially not be saving money... I think.

Say you have taken some damage and you have a Nosferatu/Aversa's Night equipped when an enemy attacks you at one range. You take damage and it's your turn to attack. Which comes first, the healing or the Counter damage?

Say you have taken some damage and you have a Nosferatu/Aversa's Night equipped when an enemy attacks you at one range. You take damage and it's your turn to attack. Which comes first, the healing or the Counter damage?

Healing first.

Counter skill equipped for you?

They heal first, and then the counter damage is applied. It's the same way how Sol works on my units on a Lunatic+ counter mook:

At 2:25.

Do the reinforcements in chapter 23 only appear after Validar has been defeated the first time, or will they appear regardless of whether the barrier is gone or not?