"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

They, if I recall correctly, appear regardless of the barrier's position. I believe I was wasting time with Morgan and Lucina on one playthrough to clear out all of the bottom area enemies, and the reinforcements started showing up. That is, if I remember correctly, but I'm pretty sure they do.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i bought an avatar on a hard file who had max internal lunatic level cap would it have the lunatic cap or hard mode cap?

Hard mode cap.

I think.

Excuse me while I experiment

If i bought an avatar on a hard file who had max internal lunatic level cap would it have the lunatic cap or hard mode cap?

Guest units use whatever internal level cap you have on your current file.

Like my Normal Casual Guest MUs use the Lunatic Internal Level cap:

So in your case, that unit will use the Hard Mode Internal Level cap.

Edited by shadowofchaos

If I use a Dread Scroll on someone and then later Second Seal them into another class, will Dread Fighter then be available in their list of classes from Second Seals, or do I need to use another Dread Scroll every time I want a Dread Fighter?

I suspect it's the latter but being the former would be useful...

If I use a Dread Scroll on someone and then later Second Seal them into another class, will Dread Fighter then be available in their list of classes from Second Seals, or do I need to use another Dread Scroll every time I want a Dread Fighter?

I suspect it's the latter but being the former would be useful...

You need to use another Scroll. The only time it will appear on the list is if you're using the Second Seal while being the class itself at max level.

Do Skirmishes penalize Support Rank gain?

Not from my experience. It's like any other battle, even on Lunatic.

The only ones that I know have a restriction are the Lunatic/Lunatic+ streetpass battles that give you only 1 exp per battle period, and no Weapon exp.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So about points required for each support rank, I seem to only be able to find the amount Chrom needs for his potential marriage canidates here, but is there somewhere we have the amount of support points required for each rank for all units written down?

To the best of my knowledge, no. You could either wait and hope someone hacks the game and finds it out, or perhaps help contribute to finding it (maybe even make a thread?). I suspect it won't be all that interesting - most numbers will be 18-54, I suspect, all of which are quick enough to get in 2 battles.

Best logbook-able unit with access to all of the Dual + skills?

Also, do we have a trivia thread for FE13 somewhere?

No logbookable character can get all of the Dual+ skill. Only Chrom, Lucina, Chrom!Brady and Chrom!Morgan can get all three, and none of those can be logbooked. Unless there's some female DLC character who gets DS+ that is.

Edit: Looks like Catria and Prince Marth can do it. Catria is probably better considering Galeforce and not awful modifiers.

Edited by Tables

No logbookable character can get all of the Dual+ skill. Only Chrom, Lucina, Chrom!Brady and Chrom!Morgan can get all three, and none of those can be logbooked. Unless there's some DLC character who gets DS+ that is.

DLC Catria.

Spotpass Pr. Marth.

Which one is better?

Edited by Ƶerker

I edited the answer into my last post. It's a seriously easy question when you're comparing between a character who has some of the worst modifiers and is Male, to someone who is female.

I edited the answer into my last post. It's a seriously easy question when you're comparing between a character who has some of the worst modifiers and is Male, to someone who is female.

Well. That was stupid of me. I didn't think we had the modifiers for Spotpass and DLC characters on the mainsite before I checked.

Anyways.

I see Risen Valkyrie with the Demoiselle skill, but... how do you tell if a Risen is male or female? XD