English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the playthroughs planned out already... If i can i'd like to keep them. I have a lot of time and can get them done.

As long as you know what you're getting yourself into, I'm fine with it. I'll add them in in about 2 hours. It's not even out yet and Awakening is already eating up all my time.

You're probably gonna fix it, but I'd like to point out the gen 1 FxF still says SullyxMiriel is left, when it's claimed when you actually open the spoiler.

Considering I took Sully x Miriel, I really should have done that earlier. I grabbed Fred x Virion and Sully x Miriel which are going to be the only supports I type out without the Support Library they're two friendship supports to work on before

the conversation menu is unlocked in game.

Well, maybe Avatar(M) x Stahl, since he's my birthday buddy :D

As long as you know what you're getting yourself into, I'm fine with it. I'll add them in in about 2 hours. It's not even out yet and Awakening is already eating up all my time.

Yeah, ok thanksthanks :D also, since FeMorgan x Wood is taken already, may i get FeMorgan x Loran(Romantic)?

LOL. Gotta love that Fire Emblem. XD Thanks again.~

Edit: Just noticed MaleMorgan x Wood is taken too may i get MaleMorgan x Chambray instead? If you'd like i can also do Loran x Chambray since i can do it in that same playthrough as FeMorganxLoran.

Edited by Fayt

Oh wait no one claimed Morgan (F) x Tiamo (Parent child)?

I'll do that one too

It's not? I thought I had that one...

*checks*

Oh yeah, nothing's stated there.

Anyway, I noticed I have the MorganF-Azure (Siblings) one. Now that one I'm sure it's not mine.

Will update after work...

Anyway, I noticed I have the MorganF-Azure (Siblings) one. Now that one I'm sure it's not mine.

Hmm. other then SoC, no one requested Avatar x Olivia.

Oh, there might be one person, ... melossage?. I'll try PM-ing them to fill the spot, or I'll have to grab it in my confession run.

I'd like to do these, if that's alright:

FemaleAvatar/Libera (Romantic)

FemaleAvatar/Jerome (Romantic)

It doesn't seem like they're taken, from what I can see on the list. If they are, feel free to let me know.

Just noticed MaleMorgan x Wood is taken too may i get MaleMorgan x Chambray instead?

If you wish i can also do Loran x Chambray since i can do it in that same playthrough as FeMorganxLoran.

Since Cynthia x Azure (Romantic) is taken i would like to substitute that with Cynthia x Brady (Romantic).

It might've slipped since i know i ask for a lot of supports but i noticed Lissa x Henry has me listed for reservation. I didn't reserve that one. If it is not reserved i will keep it but if it is, it's accidently on my name.

Edited by Fayt

Sorry for the double post, but I've now updated the second post with Avatar(M) x Sully's confession from Tinycartridge! It serves as a good formatting example, and if it looks weird, let me know. You bastards. THERE I SAID IT >:(

EDIT: I could've just edited my post... feel sort of dumb today. Will continue updating the claims list after I finish transcribing Chapter 4.

Edited by pichupal

Sorry for the double post, but I've now updated the second post with Avatar(M) x Sully's confession from Tinycartridge! It serves as a good formatting example, and if it looks weird, let me know. You bastards. THERE I SAID IT >:(

EDIT: I could've just edited my post... feel sort of dumb today. Will continue updating the claims list after I finish transcribing Chapter 4.

Ah, Sully.<3

Should i just copy paste this S support when i post the MUxSully support? XD

I like the formatting. If the confession scene is posted by Rey, can/do we insert it above/below the confession line?

Hey everyone, should be fully updated now.

I've added an unclaimed support list on the first post to make searching for unclaimed supports a bit easier. The parent section is still a bit too crowded for me stupid Morgan so you'll still have to look in the main lists to see which one's are claimed.

Only one friendship support left that's not from the Avatar, though.